Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 pm
"Oh don't let me stop you,please...you pathetic little runt!"the man said."Do you really think that you can defeat me?"
The man looked at Serenity and laughed."I'll tell you what...just hand over the little blonde girl and I won't kill anyone."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:41 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

Xanatos just looked at the man in a still position as the two aura's grew "you have no idea ... who your dealing with" he said as there was a loud thud as Critias, Xanatos's black dragon, growled at the man behind Xanatos, protecting the other two "i will give you one last chance ... leave ... or on your own head be it"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:18 pm
"I told you to hand over the little blonde girl and I'll leave."he said.Then the man realized that he didn't even introduce himself.
"I'm sorry but I don't believe I've introduced myself...My name is Jellal. "
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

She got her little sister's respond, Hikari looked at her with a smile and then look at the man, "Wise choice, but stay with me Serenity-chan. I can't lose my little sister, like I lost Yami-kun." she told her calmly and still taking Aqua Stance. She begin to use kaze element to create the wind surrounding both Hikari and Serenity. When the man said to handed over the blond girl and he won't kill everyone, Hikari gasp and realize he's talking about Serenity as she look at her sister, she gave him a shot look, "No, I won't hand my little sister over to you, she's only family I have left. I would do what Xanatos-san said, if I were you." she refused his request, now she have to protect Serenity from that man. Spirit Yami is amazed that Hikari use her strong tone, yet he have to keep an eye on bluelette guy, so he have to possess her when she weild Blade of the Darkness.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:39 pm

User Image

"and i haven't introduced myself ... Alexander Xanatos ... son of Master Xehanort, not something i'm proud of, but what can you do?" he said as he looked at him and Critias growled

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm
"Okay I will."said Serenity.Serenity was a little confused by why the man wanted her."Hey why do you want me,for?"she shouted at Jellal.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 pm
Jellal was shocked by what the little girl had asked."Well the reason is that I need you for a sacrifice to bring a certain someone that is very dear to me."said Jellal as he shot another fireball at Hikari and Serenity.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm
As the fireball went towards the girls an orange haired boy stepped in front of them and deflected the ball of fire."Heh...you should really watch where your throwing your fireballs,Jellal."he said.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 pm

User Image

immediately Xanatos saw another person lunge infront of the women "that ... was a mistake" Xanatos said as he moved his Keyblade back at Jellal and an iceblast shot at him and lunged at him swinging his Keyblade with a powerful attack

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari tried to stop Serenity, but she listen to Jellal as she looked at him, she frightfully gasp and stood still. When the fireball heading towards two sisters, Spirit Yami try to wake her up, "Hikari-chan!" he cried out loud to wake up in reality, but she couldn't move until the orange hair boy deflected the fireball. Hikari shook her head to return to reality and sees the boy, she became skepical "Who are you?" she asked him as she calms kaze element down, she saw Xanatos is heading to Jellal by iceblast. She have to help him, but she have to stay with Serenity since Jellal said he need her to sacrifice to bring someone back who's dear to him. She frown and summoning Mr. Mew and have to command her handmade stuff cat, "Take Jellal-san down, Mr. Mew!" she command him and he made a multiple images of stuff cat, they all flew to Jellal for a cat scratches.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:20 pm
The boy looks back at the girls and smiles. "Sorry about scaring you,but my name is Loke...don't worry I'm a good guy oh and go on and fight I'll take care of the young lady,promise."he said.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm
Serenity looked at him."Hikari go and fight...I trust him,don't worry okay?"she asked Hikari.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Jellal was shocked to see Loke come out of nowhere."Grrr why did you come here?You know how much I hate party crashers like you,Loke." Jellal shouted as he dodged the ice."You always have to ruin my fun!"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari listens to Loke and Serenity, yet her sister will be okay. She look at Loke with a nod, "Okay, I trust you." she responded to him and brought her smile as she took Aqua stance to charge towards Jellal with Level Two Oblivion Keyblade. Mr. Mews give Jellal a punch, while Hikari activate kaze element to create strong wind around her. She cast the spell and fight like the wind and speed, along with cat scratch by her stuff cats that grew his claws.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 pm
Jellal didn't see an opening to dodge the punch and he didn't think that anyone cared for a little brat like Serenity."Well you move faster than ever...but I can move even faster!"he said as he activated his Heavenly Body Magic and began to attack Hikari with a meteor attack."Lets see if you can hit me now!"
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff