Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:58 am
Shiro nodded as Kyuubi had come back out of his own tablet to eat, while Arturia also turned to get started eating, ignoring the current argument going on between Gilgamesh and Roveth, who were looking increasingly pissed off at each other, when Shiro actually sat down between them breaking their silent stalemate to look at him as Roveth spoke up "Shiro... i--" Shiro merely held up a finger "i don't want to hear excuses Roveth, the story of the grail was mine to tell alone, you broke that trust." Roveth frowned " then at least let me go with you and Crystal to Fuyuki!" Shiro just looked at his dark half with a look of resentment ".... give me one good reason why i would let you." Roveth sighed a bit lightly "Simple, an extra hand in case things go south, which it just might, as i don't trust the fact you told me the Association at the Clock Tower has yet to fully dismantle everything there." Shiro pondered his words, before finally sighing "Fine, you can come, but if you screw around like always, i'm having Gilgamesh send you back via a one way trip using his gate, are we clear?" Roveth nodded lightly, while gilgamesh gave off a defiant 'che!' before turning to eat with annoyance clearly on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:57 pm
The breakfast announcement brought Horohoro back inside to begin stuffing his face. At least he wouldn't cause as much trouble while he was busy eating.

Crystal helped herself to a few things and found a comfortable spot to sit down to eat while Hao decided to settle in next to Matamune to take a peek at the newspaper the nekomata had been reading with interest while tuning out most of the antics of everyone else at the inn. That seemed to be a signal that Hao had lost interest in pestering Shiro about his condition for the time being so that would probably be a relief for him. Of course, since Shiro was now resigning himself to allowing Roveth to tag along with them, Hao's decision to stay behind probably seemed like only a partial victory. Crystal could only hope that Roveth might refrain from making a total a** of himself with his arch b*****d ways to give her and Shiro a little peace since leaving the inn was really the only time they would have to catch up without being pestered by the other residents.

It kind of felt like there was going to be a fairly long day ahead.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:07 pm
Shiro of course paid no mind to everyone and just ate quietly, though he had shot a glance or two at Roveth and was mentally -slightly- disturbed seeing Roveth equally quiet, and looking quite serious, after Gilgamesh finished eating he went into the hallway where he disappeared into his own Vault for a bit, returning with a pack of Shiro's that he held onto as a way to keep supplies and such just in case, putting it next to Shiro as Arturia also finished quickly along with Kyuubi ,and all three returned to spirit ball form, and vanished into their tablets. Roveth already had Kurohime and Shiki back in their tablets, and the last one had yet to wake up at all so that one missed food again, either way Roveth just tried to keep from killing the mood and went to get himself ready, particularly his pack once more in order.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:52 pm
Once Crystal had polished off her breakfast, she took the empty dishes to the kitchen to place them in the sink and returned to the main room to shoulder her traveling bag. As far as she was concerned, she had everything she'd need for a basic investigation. Shingetsu, the kudakitsune spirit, wrapped itself more securely around her neck while burrowing underneath Crystal's shirt collar to make itself appear less conspicuous, even to other shamans in the area.

She looked to Shiro and Roveth. "Well then, shall we go?"

The most obvious way to start would be to head on down to the train station to find a route that would take them to Fuyuki City. Hopefully that wasn't going to be overly difficult. And the train ride would give them some time to themselves so it would be a good opportunity to try to relax before anything too crazy might happen.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm
Shiro and Roveth nodded to Crystal's words while Shiro glanced back to Hao with a slight eyebrow raise, before turning to head out with Crystal, Roveth? well, he stole a few slices of bacon from Horohoro's plate, and then followed quickly behind, just to be a jerk as always to get the last word.

of course, while on the way to the station Shiro decided to speak up on things "glad things been quiet around here without my danger magnet around." he said with a small smile "i think it's recovered well since the last time i was here." of course meaning the mess dealing with his last Demonic Dragon possession, and the fact he left soon after.

Roveth of course just looked up to the sky while pondering over things as he smiled, apparently remembering a few good times, like pranking Ren and Crystal at the same time before one of Shiro's draconic blowups and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:55 pm
"Well, I wouldn't say things have been totally quiet while you've been gone," Crystal admitted. "Hana has been managing to get into his own particular brand of trouble and nearly took out the entire shopping mall not too long ago. Fortunately, the construction industry is ludicrously efficient around Tokyo so any damage gets repaired before it can draw too much notice."

Hoshi and Hime got up to their own mischief, of course, but their antics didn't cause nearly as much property damage. Hoshi was more of a trickster while Hime was more of a manipulator, although they both excelled at pulling pranks and generally making life difficult for their cousin as well as some of the adults in the household who couldn't seem to quite keep up with them. However, being so exceedingly clever did have its drawbacks such as getting them both into trouble simply because so many of their antics couldn't possibly have been accomplished by anyone else. That didn't stop them from trying to get away with things, of course.

"Of course, you guys could have come to visit us in Izumo," noted Crystal. "Unlike Funbari Onsen, that estate is a long ways from the city and there aren't many people around. Not to mention, I think Shiro would be right at home among some of the nature spirits, particularly the kitsune spirits."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:44 pm
Shiro nodded to Crystal's words, chuckling "true, but the trouble hadn't demolished entire city blocks." he said with a bit of a mirthful laugh as he sighed lightly, pondering over the estate "really? i didn't know you even kept the estate if you're staying at the onsen, i guess it's just house-sitting until Anna and Yoh come back from their travels?" he decided to ponder out given he was curious, as he wouldn't mind staying at Izumo if there was a way to connect there to the Onsen already.

Roveth snorted lightly and spoke up "foxes huh? yeah, they might gather around Shiro alright if Kyuubi makes him do that Chibi-fox trick." he said with Shiro givign a deathglare, apparently -not- needing to be reminded of the few times during Hyoi Gattai that Kurama had efficiently transformed Shiro into a chibi fox with nine tails, much to his annoyance when in his prank mode.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:31 pm
"That estate has belonged to the Asakura family since the Heian Period more than 1,000 years ago," Crystal told Shiro. "As if Hao would ever willingly give up something that belongs to him. You know, that site was originally used as the Japanese national treasury. Funbari Onsen was Anna's brainchild because she wanted to become an inn hostess like Yoh's grandmother who raised her just because she thought it looked like fun. Not that she's been around to run the place. The main reason we've been staying at Funbari Onsen is so Hoshi and Hime can be enrolled in a city school while they visit their cousin. But we still normally go back to Izumo for the weekends."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 am
Shiro nodded thoughtfully as he pondered over things, the stuff at Izumo did sound like it'd keep him well away from the city, and probably close enough to nature to not feel out of place as he smiled a bit lightly "well, the only reason i didn't ask to be able to live there with you guys is mainly because i didn't know if i'd fit in, that and well... i didn't know if Hao ever liked me or not." he said with a lame-sounding voice, his words were true, but with how he said it, it even made him think those reasons were lame, and of course cue chuckles from Kyuubi and Gilgamesh to make Shiro blush in mild embarrassment over admitting that.

Roveth just raised an eyebrow at Shiro's admissions and all ,but didn't say anything mainly because he wasn't the type to simply settle down somewhere quiet. he liked action, he liked fun! he liked nice looking women, like ren's hot sister, but he also knew when to admire from a distance and not get too much involved, given he never really had a crush on Jun, he knew who did have one, as slight as it was, as he chuckled mentally to himself ~eh, if he -did- catch Jun's eye i'd be impressed, but i highly doubt my baka hikari would mainly because Jun's usually never around him, then again, if he did manage to catch her eye, i'd have to run interference on the spikey-haired brother.~ he just shook his head a bit in amusement of his own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:53 pm
"I wouldn't worry too much about what Hao thinks," Crystal remarked. "He still insists that he hates all humans and that he fully intends to kill everyone if Yoh can't affect some great change in global ideology, but the truth of the matter is that Hao enjoys meddling in people's lives too much to seriously want to follow through on his threats. If he killed everyone, he'd be bored out of his mind, not to mention eternally frustrated by anyone and everyone who managed to wriggle into his society within the Great Spirit. You remember what happened at the end of the Shaman Fight."

"All that aside, the Asakura family has always welcomed disciples and troubled shamans who have nowhere else to go into their household," Crystal went on. "Just look at Tamao and Anna. Besides, right now, aside from me, Hao, and the kids, it's mainly just Yohmei and Keiko living on an estate that is equipped to house as many as a hundred disciples. The only real trouble you can expect to find there is Mikihisa's ghost floating around trying to get Keiko to forgive him for his untimely death. I'm admit that Hao's personality hasn't really changed, but aside from being a jerk to people to get them riled up, I think you'll find that he's actually mellowed out quite a bit since becoming Shaman King. He still likes to mess with people, but since being reunited with his mother's spirit he's really gotten over that intense hatred that made him so twisted. He still acts twisted, but there's a lot less malice behind it."

Hell, even Lyserg could get along with Hao to a certain extent.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 pm
Shiro snorted while shaking his head "no, his attitude in general i can handle, given i can tell he's mellowed out since the Shaman Fights, however i meant i didn't know if he would hate me for... well, -that-." he said, pointing to his chest, obviously meaning the Demon Dragon possession he's had to deal with as he sighed "besides, now that he's mellowed out, i can handle him ******** with people's minds, he's at least more tolerable than Roveth can be."

granted, this had Roveth giving Shiro a glowering stare as he heard that, and grumbled about 'baka Hikari's ' and 'feel so betrayed' and so on, just idiotic ramblings from an idiot at the moment, course, it was getting giggles from Kurohime's tablet, and a chuckle from Shiki's as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 pm
"Shiro, Hao wouldn't hate you for having a demonic dragon spirit sealed inside your body," Crystal stated matter-of-factly. "He hates regular humans because the power of Reishi exposed him to all the negative, selfish, cruel, and violent thoughts that people are capable of. You aren't that kind of person, plus you're a shaman so Hao naturally has more respect for you than he would toward a regular human being. And the fact that he's so willing to harass you just proves that he actually likes having you around. Not to mention that the whole reason he was pushing for us to investigate Fuyuki City is that he's concerned for your well being because any traces of your power left at the scene might serve as a means for any enemies you might have to track you down or for them to inflict a spiritual rebound on you no matter where you are. You might have dismantled the source of the problem, but it's still dangerous to leave a situation like that unresolved."

They arrived at the Funbarigaoka station where Crystal began consulting the schedule to find the most efficient route to get them to the aforementioned Fuyuki City. "It looks like we'll have to switch trains a few times, but it won't take too long to get there so we'll have plenty of time to look around once we get there and maybe find some living accommodations in case we have to stay the night."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:54 pm
Shiro rolled his eyes with a dramatic sigh as he shook his head "i meant back when i first -left- shortly after the Shaman fights, is when i didn't think about residing with you and Hao at Izumo. now that i plainly see that Hao, despite being the imp he is (putting it mildly!) is actually okay with me, so i think i can make plans of staying here in Japan again at least." he said in amusement with Kyuubi of course floating out in ball form to rest next to shiro's cheek "you know, gaki.. i've been telling you not to worry about things like that." Shiro of course gave Kyuubi a mere 'shaddap!' glance while frowning at the mention of Spirit Rebounds and winced "yeah... true, not to mention while i might have been thorough, two of the three Leading magus families in that area are founders of the Grail War, so they might have ways of putting it back together that i didn't forsee." he said lightly with a sigh "either way the england incidents were left with no survivors aside from me, so that's that end, here, well..." he sighed lightly "i wasn't here for fuyuki, i only know of it from some of the participants of the one in England."

Roveth of course looked over the schedule with Crystal, before nodding a bit as he tilted his head lightly, and Kurohime had appeared in a small poof of feathers in her animal form instead of the spirit orb form "Kurohime, scout ahead to Fuyuki City for us a place to stay, just a hotel or something that's pretty cheap." the raven nodded, and flew off to do just that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:15 pm
"Well, that I can understand," Crystal admitted. "You know, I didn't even come back to Japan to visit our other friends from the tournament until several years after it had ended. Hell, I didn't even realize my own feelings until I saw Hao again in person and realized how much I missed the manipulative idiot. So, I ended up staying and the rest, as they say, is history. I know it doesn't exactly seem normal, but it's damn well close enough by my standards."

She bought the requisite railway passes so they could board the train for the first neck of the journey to Fuyuki City, handing the extras to Shiro and Roveth.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:46 pm
Shiro and Roveth took their passes and followed Crystal, while of course keeping silent since they had nothing much more to say for now as they got onto the train, and pondered on things, well, Shiro did try to get some more basic catching up done in general ,though he did inquiry some about Jun, since it was a bit obvious he had a small crush on her, but due to his affliction as he calls it, and his own internal shyness, he doesn't outwardly think he could profess such a crush to Jun, Roveth of course asked more general things, and if they had heard from Yoh and Anna recently and all, basically things that would've gotten done then ight before if Horohoro didn't bring the booze out and got Roveth plastered.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff