Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Love Square?![Omg, Tifa, and SKB] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 pm
Belladonna heard the voice of the FBI agent from earlier and let out an almost inaudible sigh of relief. She returned the knife from her hand to the knife block in the kitchen and opened the door. "You're lucky I heard your voice, Agent Richter. I could've stabbed you if I hadn't." However tired she was, Belladonna wasn't too tired to appreciate Adrian's appearance, however tousled he looked. "What're you doing on our doorstep this late?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 pm
"well, I figured that the best way to keep you both safe was to stay with you, that way no one sneaks in to kill you. Plus if saves time and cell phone minutes, or texts, I don't know which you two use the most of." Adrian said sheepishly. He didn't show it, but the sudden opening of the door had nearly given him a heart attack.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 pm
"All right, then. C'mon in, I guess," Belladonna said, opening the door wider.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 pm
Layla heard the FBI agent and a sense of relief washed over. Belladonna opened the door and let him in, hearing something about him staying here with them. She looked at him and tipped her head from side to side, "Are you hungry?" she asked curiously.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 pm
"yeah, but it's fine, you don't have to." Adrian said sheepishly as his stomach made a loud gurgling noise. He hadn't really had anything since breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:07 pm
Despite her exhaustion from the events of the day, or perhaps because of it, Belladonna laughed at the sound coming from the agent's stomach. "Come in and have a seat. I'll make something for all three of us. An omelet sound okay to you? Or I could make pancakes. It's late enough--" She glanced at the clock on the wall. It was four in the morning already. "--er, early enough that breakfast food is good as anything."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:27 am
"Sorry about showing up so late, there was just so much paperwork to go over." Adrian admitted sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:06 am
Layla sat down smiled at him, "No worries! Not like we were going to get much sleep as it is. Besides it's nice having company." she opened up more to him, since Bebe seemed okay with him  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 am
"Uh huh," Belladonna nodded in agreement. She busied herself getting ingredients from the fridge and cabinets. "So, what'll it be, you two?" she said without looking back at them. "Omelet, pancakes, or both?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:34 pm
"Both please." Adrian said sheepishly as his stomach gurgled again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:25 pm
Belladonna stifled a laugh this time and turned, grinning, to her sister. "That okay with you, Sparky?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 pm
Layla nodded her head quickly, agreeing with the ordered choice as she was just as hungry. "So..how's everything going?" Layla wasn't sure what to talk about, or what she could even ask..but a basic question could give her any answer to go off of.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 pm
"Well, most of the paperwork was getting me into your school so no one can get you there. On paper they have me listed as an exchange student, but in reality the school knows I'm there to keep you both safe." Adrian said and yawned. "Man, applying to college is rough, joining the agency was a lot easier on the wrist." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:02 pm
Belladonna served the omelets onto plates and got to work making pancakes. "Was there room in the classes we're taking for you?" she asked, mixing batter. "It's normally impossible to get classes in the middle of the term."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm
"It was a bit of a pain, but I managed to get into each of your classes, along with a couple other transfer students." Adrian said cheerily.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff