Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:11 am
oh...uh...ok." Shikara watched as Miles pulled man off her shoulder before she sighed. "im so no cut out for this kind of work, i dont know why they thought i was ready for this" she brushed some hair from her eyes before sighing again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:25 am
User Image

Inge perked as soon as she felt what may have been a tingle - or she could have just been hungry, it was hard to tell with her. In any case, it was too good of a chance to pass up, so the girl hurried on from the street she stood in, moving by people briskly as though she were heading off to work. But she may as well have been in her own mind as she felt as dutiful as any with her task. The voice in her mind quieted for whatever reason as she moved, making her frown but carry on towards.. a man? A rather large one, at that. She frowned, slowing in step and deciding on simply following Taihel until he was alone.  

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 pm
Darius stopped, finding what he was looking for, a large building with a sign above the door " lets make sure this place crummbles demon..." with those words, the beast let out a long growling laugh "kill them all........" Darius shook his head slightly while givig a small laugh. " the pendant first, then the building and the fools inside fall"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 pm
Angel in my Dreams
(I'm not sure when Angel will be posting so if she's not posted by today i'm going to move on)  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:05 pm
"They probably figured that you would decimate the man body and soul." Miles said with a small chuckle as he carried the man up. "But seriously though, if you do plan on saving every single one, then you're going to want to find someone who's willing to help." Miles stated simply.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:13 pm
Shikara sighed as she followed beside Miles " i dont see the point in killing when you can save someone." she looked to Miles again as she prodded the large unconcious man "besides, i could drop this guy from a building and he'd just bounce back up....i guess they thought i would be just like my father, all i really wanted out of life was to be a baker."  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:41 pm
"I wanted to be a Lawyer, but then I realized the modern law system isn't like the one in Phoenix Wright." Miles said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:46 pm
Shikara smiled at Miles little joke before remembering the man from before "oh, that reminds me, there was this man wandering the streets a few blocks back, he was kinda creepy, had one big serious looking sword on his back, i have know idea what he was doing, but i think he was possessed....i was going to try and capture him, but this fat guy started to come too."  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:00 pm
"Then go, I'll take care of this, and if you need help just call." Miles said in all seriousness and continued on to the prep room and set the fat man down in one of the cells so he could be exorcised. Once done with that he went to report that the missing man had been incinerated and that the perpetrator was still at large.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 pm
Shikara bowed and thanked Miles before running back in the direction of the strange man she ran into, hoping he was still close by, she ripped open a rift and jumped through it appearing back on the street she met the man on, only to see he was no longer on the street, she wandered abit only to finally see him outside a large building she knew to belong to a wealthy buisness man. "ah, found you!!"  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:15 pm
Darius turned his head to see Shikara again as she shouted to him, he grinned slightly before talking to himself "guess her threat wasnt false" the beast inside him let out a bellowing laugh before speaking aswell " rip her to bits, kill her......i can smell her blood already, it smells delicious." Darius sighed before shrugging and giving in, fine.....her blood will spill." His grin widened before he drew his blade and shouted to her. "you should have stayed away girl!...now i have to remove you from this world!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm
Shikara sighed before lifting her axe "why do they always enjoy trying to kill me, why cant i find an enemie who is actually regretting the contract they've made." she lookedto Darius before speaking again "dont suppose we can skip the trying to kill me part and you just realize the error of your ways?"  

uki-katzugowa

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:55 pm
Walking still down the street Tai looked around the groups of people on the street slowly starting to thin. This was what he wanted. The reason he walked the streets usually rather then searching is to act as a lure fishing for the ones needing exorcism. Ducking down into an alleyway Tai adjusted his gloves some as he put his hands into his pants and looked ahead slowing his pace down alot as he simply waited for someone to try something. This wasn't the most effective way overall about as good of odds as a coin flip and hoping for heads thee times in a row.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 pm
Darius grinned before shaking his head "oh no, im not going to do anything of the sort" he lifted his blade before bringing it down into the ground, causing earth to rise from the ground under Shikara, jagged sikes of rock shooking up from the ground at her.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:15 pm
Shikara scream as she was taken by surprise, jumping into a rift before the spikes of rock pierced her, reapearing a few meters away and sending a stream of lightning towards Darius.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff