Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:03 pm
Dust's expression grew sadder, jogging up to Midnight yet again. "I do.." He said seriously and loudly. He turned her around and looked into her eyes. "I do."

Blood' eye sqinted. "So? What's it gonna be, Lust?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 pm
Midnight's eyes darted away, not looking into Dusk's as her ears flattened to her head. "And why would you...?"

Lust let out a low purr. "I'm sure up for it, and anyone who wants to join in can follow~"

Envy smirked. "Watch what you say, Lust."

Curiousity looked up from the box, her ears pricking.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:27 pm
Inside the box, was nothing. Swift sighed and sat down next to curiosity. "Fine, whatever. Go ******** an emotion and be useless." S.M. grumbled but sighed again Dusk should be able to handle Midnight..." he looked beside him to see Midnight staring at him with curious eyes. He giggled and reached, into his pocket, pulling out a ball of yarn. "This was supposed to be in the box. Go crazy." He said, rolling it in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 pm
Curiousity squealed and leaped on top of the yarn, batting at it with her hands as her laughter broke the awkward silence.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 pm
S.M. laughed and scratched Curiosity behind her ear. "Where's all this joy in regular Midnight?" he asked no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:38 am
Blood's eye grew nearly circular. "Then let's go! Life is too short to waste!" He then glided up the stairs and turned on a light in his bedroom.

Dust put his hand his hand under her chin and gently guided her face to his. "Because you're my everything. I can't keep you out of my mind." He whispered sweetly. "Without you, I am nothing."

((Yes, Dust is based off of myself. Yes, I do do that sometimes. Yes, I make it convincing. No, I don't always mean it. Sorry everyone.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:10 pm
Midnight felt a blush slowly creep onto her face and she closed her eyes tight, as if those very words hitting her ears was painful. "...Don't say such things..." She whispered, tears starting to drip down her muzzle and fall off her chin. "...Not now, while the wounds are still fresh..." A hand came up shakily and gripped at her shirt, over the area where her heart was. The heartbreak still wounded her, still hurt with every second that passed by. "...Not now..." She squirmed slightly, wanting to run but finding herself unable to do so.

She never even noticed Depression smirking, as if happy to see her suffer. Nor did she notice a blue Midnight form, Sadness.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:23 pm
"Hey, Curiosity..." S.M. started, waiting for her attention. "Is it possible to manifest other emotions from another emotion?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 pm
Lust grinned, trailing Blood up the stairs.

Curiousity looked at S.M. "...What?"

Innocence laughed. "Don't try to get info from her, she has the brain capacity of a child."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:48 pm
S.M. giggled. "Well, she's still cute." He said, scratching behind Curiosity's ear. "Well, do you know anything, Innocence?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:25 pm
Curiousity purred loudly, rubbing her head against S.M.'s hand.

Innocence smiled. "No, you can't get Midnight's emotions out of one emotion, as we can only feel one thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 pm
Dust looked at the floor, his eyes slanting in a sad way. "I-I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't be saying these things to you... But I really do feel these feelings for you. Please come back inside so we can try to help you?"

Blood frowned. "Nobody else decided to join our party? Darn shame..." He looked around the pitch-black room. "You can see, correct?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 pm
Midnight shook her head. "I-I don't...I don't want to "Feel" anything anymore...I want to just be alone..." Her shoulders slumped and her eyes opened slightly, tears still streaming. "It makes me feel so vulnerable..."

Lust nodded slightly, a smirk on her face. "Yes~"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:54 pm
"Darn... how many emotions are left do you think?" S.M. asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:23 am
Dust kneeled down next to Midnight, his knees making loud cracks as he bent them. "Look, Midnight..." He said softly, putting his hand on her back, gently rubbing it. "I know you don't like to feel vulnerable. We all don't. Nut you have to feel things you think impossible to feel; Not because you want to, but because we need you around." Dust sighed. "There's been so many tragic deaths here, we don't want anymore. If you don't get up with me, by GOD I will drag you by your damn HAIR back to my house so you can get our help."

Blood smiled, blowing cold flame into Lust's face. "So, I, for one, enjoy it rough. We need to establish a safety word."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff