Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 am
"Insanity is gonna get the whole dam crew killed you bloody psycho" Joesph said to himself as he looked over the crows nest. Seeing the cannon ball's falling into the water infront of them didn't help to make him feel any better. "I am really going to die out here and just think of all the pockets I didn't get to pick" he whined to himself looking up. "If there is a higher power above kill that stupid captain" he prayed half heartily as he stood up looking down below as he took a breath. Taking a deep breath Joesph kept his eyes on the boat coming towards them quickly and opening fire tho from the distance currently they had little to worry about with the distance being to great for there cannons.
(The hell is an Epee?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:38 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline signaled with a downstroke of her rapier for the cannoneers to fire. Unlike the other ship's shot, a few of theirs actually hit the other ship. From where she stood, the pirate captain could see the crew of the Damsel readying their own swords and pistols, and she could hear the enemy crew's fearsome cries. The sound only made her laugh. She knew they'd stop shooting when they got close enough to board. "Ready the Wishes!" She'd beat the enemy to board. That was how it always went when the Phoenix and Damsel met.

(It's a fencing sword. Or at least, what you'd think of as a fencing sword. Very lightweight.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:43 am
User ImageSeeing the few cannon ball's hit the other ship the realization of his area quickly came to pass. If the mast was hit while he was up there he would likely hit the deck from up where he was at. A fall he would likely not survive. "Dam" he muttered hopping out of the crows nest as he started to make his way down towards the ground. His movements due to his fear were slowed heavily which was likely easy to see. What had he gotten himself into with just a simple theft of a couple of tickets.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

As luck would have it, Joseph would have been better off staying where he was. The other ship drew close enough to board, and Jaqueline's men rushed to put up the three planks that were the Wishes. The planks spanned the gap between the ships, only thin lengths of wood separating any who crossed them from a fall into the water. But rather than cross the Wishes, Jaqueline grabbed a rope hanging from the rigging and used it to swing over. With this action, her crew sprang into action, meeting enemy men in combat on the Wishes and some swinging over to the other ship with their captain.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:13 pm
Hitting the ground Joesph kept low as he looked around. Fighting had already broken out while he kept low hoping not to be seen. Slowly moving away from the area towards one of the back rooms the sound of money jangling around from the pockets of the crew and the pirates that had bored filled his ears. "No not now dam it" he muttered to himself getting to stairs that would lead him towards the captains quarters. Hiding was his first thought as he reached for the door a sword coming past him and impaling itself in the wood just by his head. He went almost white as he turned around sliding up against the door his heartbeat having shot thru the roof.

Looking around he could only guess it was a random sword that was parried away heavily from either crew or enemies. "I am gonna get myself killed anyways" he muttered when he regained his compuser and started to work to pull the weapon from the wood.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Aboard the Damsel, Jaqueline was a whirlwind of flashing blades and limbs. She'd grabbed a sword one of the enemy crew had lost, and was using it along with her rapier. Anyone who dared to come at her was met with both blades and easily taken out. Not killed, but wounded enough to be unable to fight. Another sword stroke was aimed at her from behind. Hearing the blade whistle through the air, Jaqueline whirled and caught it between the two she held. "Well well, look who it is. Knew I'd see ya sometime today, Dawnie. Tired'a me beatin' ya yet?" The other woman snarled. "Yeah right, Phoenix. You ain't gonna get away this time." Jaqueline cocked an eyebrow, smirking. "Who's gonna stop me?"

(Captain's door is always locked unless she's there. Just letting you know.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:13 am
It didn't take to very long for Joesph to give up on the sword wedged almost halfway into the door. "This is insane why am I even trying" he complained wiping his hand over his face as he turned to start to storm off before running almost into the chest of another man behind him and bouncing off a bit. "Hey watch where your....." he started stopping quickly as he looked at the man infront of him who stood nearly two feet taller then him. "Oh sweet lord" he said almost in a whisper his jaw all but dropping as the man readied a swing of his blade and sent it cutting down towards Joesph. Diving out of the way as the blade came down Joe rolled thru the man's legs his hands moving quickly as he came up behind him pilfering the giant's pockets before he took off in a run. Behind him clanked money and other things but what he was aiming for he held in his hand. He had pilfered the giant's flintlock pistol and a single dagger as he rushed towards the mast ducking and diving underneath blades of allies and enemies as he ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Well, Dawnie?" Jaqueline asked, smirking at the enemy captain. "There ain't anyone else able ta fight me on yer ship right now. Why dontcha just give up?" The other woman gritted her teeth, growling. "Screw you, Phoenix!" she yelled, putting all her might into one giant shove that sent Jaqueline stumbling back a few steps. Both swords at the ready, she braced herself in a low, wide stance. "Now yer gettin' serious. Awright then. Come'n get me."

(I love how there's two completely different situations going on at the same exact time. whee )  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:34 am
Running still away from the lumbering giant Joesph worked on getting the weapon the work he had stolen. He figured the dagger for useless unless he could get close to the man. An idea that he foresaw as having a deadly outcome for him. Running swiftly Joesph dodged easily in and out of the swinging blades and men fighting as he continued to pick there pocket a loud jingle in his pocket as he ran. "That's enough" he muttered turning around at the railing as he looked back towards the man chasing him. Reaching into his pocket he withdrew a handful of gold coins that he tossed towards the ground a few feet infront of him in a way that most of them started to spin as the man lumbered at him about to strike. As his foot hit the spinning coins tho his ankle twisted sickly one direction as he started to fall towards Joesph who simply sidestepped as the man fell over the railings into the ocean.

Lifting up the pistol he held Joesph looked around. He was currently near the railings that faced the enemy ship that was trying to board the pheonix. It was easy to spot Jaqueline as he lifted the pistol up pointing it in her direction as he watched her fight the other woman. When Jaqueline was pushed back Joesph fired the single shot the pistol held towards Dawn as it missed it's target striking the side of the woman's blade instead. "Oh come on" he muttered tossing the pistol to the side.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Both women were surprised by the bullet pinging off Dawn's sword, but Jaqueline recovered first. Taking advantage of the other woman's surprise, she used the hilt of the stolen sword to knock Dawn's sword out of her hand. Then she slashed at her face, carving a long gash on her cheek. "Gonna leave a nice scar there, luv," Jaqueline laughed, grabbing a rope and jumping lithely onto the balustrade. "Don't worry 'bout it hurtin' yer looks, Dawnie. It adds character." She swung back across the gap, knocking a few enemy men from their precarious perches on the Wishes. "Strike the Wishes! Haul anchor! Chart a course for the Isle de Tortuga!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 pm
((poke))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:04 am
(*Commits Seppuku* My apologies.)

Getting back to the mast as he shimmied up it to get a few yards above the deck Joesph looked down spotting the captain quickly. "Why don't you just blow the dam thing up since your so eager for violence" he called down towards the woman as he started to make his way back up to the crows nest. He had in the end realized he would have been safer up there from the start and to a degree wished he had simply stayed there. The deck of a ship was nothing like the city streets and escaping from people was not the easiest thing to do as he found out.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline grinned up at Joseph. "I may be a pirate, but that don't mean I kill indiscriminately. Besides," her grin turned to something a little more wistful, and she leaned on the balustrade, watching the Damsel as it disappeared over the horizon, "The cap'n of that ship used ta be my best friend. I couldn't kill 'er, no matter how badly she wounded me. Not even if'n 'twas ta save me own life."

(No! Don't kill yourself over something like this!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:25 am
((bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:52 pm
"From the look of it I don't think she holds the same mind state as you seem to" Joesph said as he pulled himself to the first part of the railings. "From what I could see she wanted to slice you from ear to ear with that blade no reminese about days when you shared hot cups of cocoa beside a warm fire" he called to her chuckling a tad bit as he climbed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff