Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Sissie smiled and started to walk slowly to draw it out  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:43 pm
After a bit of a walk Moon sat down under a tree as she plucked an apple from her basket, smiling as she ate.  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Bull smiled and followed beside him. "So, do you have any siblings?" he asked casually.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:00 pm
WhiteWind and BlackBlood looked up at the house.

Whitey bounced excitedly after a few seconds of watching the house. "Oh my gosh! This place looks so cool!" She yelled. "How did you get this house its so biiig!"

BlackBlood glanced around the property. The slightest twinge of a smile could be seen at the corner of his mouth. Something this depressing looking intrigued him.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:05 pm
Sophie smiled. "It was my aunt's. She's a wicken unicorn and she moved leaving me to taking over her magic shop." she said. "I have a lot of spoooky things in there." she said as she waved her hooves in the air to be silly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm
"Cooooooooooooool!" Whitey exclaimed, "I wanna see!"  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:38 pm
Sophie laughed then helped Pro up. "Well follow me and I'll show you." she said and lead them inside her house. Inside there were shelves filled with books and containers with odd things inside. Some had dead bugs and frogs, one had a broken unicorn horn, one had a very colorful feather, and the rest were either too weird to know or the jars were covered up. In the middle of the room was a big old cauldron hanging from a hook that was attached to the ceiling. "What do you think?" she asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:44 pm
"Yes three older sisters" Sissie said with a smile "They use to love putting me in all sorts of outfits. What about you do you have any brothers or sisters?"  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:52 pm
"10 siblings. 6 sisters and 4 brothers." Bull said with a smile. "I'm the oldest." he added as they walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:02 pm
After finishing her break, Moon made her way back into town, walking along the street, basket in her mouth as she headed back to her book store, she was glad to have the store, but she was just as happy to know that tomorrow was her day off. thinking of all the things she could do just made her even happier and start to walk quicker, ever more eager to get the work day over and done with.  

uki-katzugowa

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm
"Yay!" Whitey exclaimed as she ran up to the door and followed Sophie inside. "Whoa! This stuff looks weird!" She said while looking at a jar containing some amorphous blob.

BlackBlood walked up behind Sophie slowly. He glanced around at a few of the jars his eyes lingering on certain things but nothing that he was really interested in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:16 pm
Sophie smiled. "Thanks it was all my au-" she started but suddenly tripped over a book and landed face first on the floor. "Damn...forgot about that book..." she grumbled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm
"Oh wow thats a big family they must drive you crazy some times" Sissie said surprised at the number his parents must breed like rabbits he had a small thought if Bull would also be like that "So Bull is there anyone you really like?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm
Moon stopped outside her shop door before trying to open it, stopping in surprise as the door didnt budge, she pulled on the handle harder and still nothing, after a while of trying she gave up and sat infront of the door staring into the shop throught the window "did i leave the keys inside?"  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:59 pm
Bull stopped when he asked and blushed deeply. "W-Well there is someone..." he said. "But he'd never like me."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff