Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 am
Draco's eyes took on a definite glow, this time, a fire of determination seeming to ignite within him. "We gotta go check it out, Snow! I can tell from the scent that it's human blood. This could be our chance to see what I'm capable of!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:20 am
He only mange to pull his hand away only thanks to the suit and jumped back a bit. His scanner's moved from the solders to see there real 'they can't be real how could they?'

(would scanners tell they are real or not?)  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:23 am
((I'm headin' to bed, y'all. See y'all later in the mornin'.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 am
((Probably yes, they're only illusions after all. She hasn't started bending reality yet))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 am
User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

Kastel was circling around Ghost, keeping some distance between them as she tries to figure the best way of disposing this pest.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:59 am
one he found out that the card men where not real he moved behind the mist as well 'so this person works like me it seems but dose can she tell whats real and whats not' he thought with a smile as he added several holograms of himself all around. 'If she like's wonderland so much maybe I'm to be her cheshire cat'  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:22 am
User Image

User Image

Kastel frowns when she notices that there were now more than one pest. She stops moving as a look of confusion settles in her eyes, the first emotion she has displayed that day, and also effectively severing her concentration. The card soldiers vanish, though she manages to keep herself hidden once noticing. She throws several knives at the pests, hoping to shed some light on whether they were real or just her madness.

'Who in the world am I?'

((She's one of those crazy people who know their crazy, but can't always control themselves))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 am
Once he saw the knifes go through his holograms Ghost quickly ran at the area at her and sent a palm thrust at her so not to brake his fingers from the suits speed and power. (last post for the night, good night one and er one asumming Min is the only one awake XD)  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 am
((Night. No point in me sleeping now, I have to start getting ready for work in about half an hour...))

User Image

User Image

Kastel winces in pain as Ghost hits her left shoulder. She retaliates with a vicious slash with a knife in her right hand aimed for his throat while trying to get behind him. She would have slashed at him with her left, but she currently couldn't move it well enough.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven suddenly turned in the direction of the mainland. "I found one! I just caught a hint of the energy belonging to one of the others I'm looking for. That's the direction you're smelling blood from, correct?" she asked, pointing. "Let's go!" She rose into the air from where she stood and started flying toward the city.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 am
Draco nodded. "Yeah, that's it! Alright, let's take to the sky!" With that, he spread his wings again, then took to the air with a jump and a flap. "We got work to do, Snow, so let's get goin'!" He took off in the direction of the blood scent, hoping it wasn't too late to save somebody.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 pm
(Spartan, I have chills, think I'll head over your way. XD Also, my character's powers have changed, but I talked about the changes with Minnta and it's all been approved, despite not being updated yet because she's here with me instead of at her computer.)

Star stopped her leaping when she looked down and saw a dozen flashing lights and a large crowd forming outside of a laboratory. She hummed and climbed down from the building to listen in on conversations to try and determine what had happened. This was her chance! Her chance to be a real hero, to do some REAL good!

She heard words floating around like murder and dismemberment. She cringed before going around to the back of the building to look for clues. There were canine units sniffing around, trying to find trace of something to follow. She saw one of the dogs linger in one direction for a moment before getting confused once again by all of the blood. Deciding that was as good a lead as any she decided to head off in the direction and kept to the shadows.

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 pm
((That's all right. Minnta told me ahead of time about you changing your powers. Thank you. It would be a bit tedious having two heroes with the same powers. And also, thank you for not starting a battle with Spartan yet. It would be difficult for me to be in two places at once. smile ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 pm
Molly stopped and covered her nose. Even with a normal human nose she could smell blood in the air. "Whoo, someone is having a bad day." she said. She decided to check it out and jumped up onto the top of a building and ran across roof tops towards the bloody smell that seemed to be coming from a lab from where she was.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:42 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((That's all right. Minnta told me ahead of time about you changing your powers. Thank you. It would be a bit tedious having two heroes with the same powers. And also, thank you for not starting a battle with Spartan yet. It would be difficult for me to be in two places at once. smile ))
((That's what I thought too. If I'd known ahead of time you were doing the psychic thing I would have started out with fire. smile I'll just be making my way there. Might start the battle before you get there though, depending on Spartan I think. Maybe my char will just need saving or something, being so new to this hero thing. Will try not to get to into it though. How's that sound?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff