Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Story Ideas (Ideas Accepted! NO X rated content!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 pm
Proverbs 10:2 (NIV). Ill-gotten treasures are of no value, but righteousness delivers from death....... Thoughts on This Verse... Wealth, especially wealth gotten through greedy and wicked means, proves to be of no lasting value. This rancid wealth rots the heart of the one who gets it and it cannot save us from our ultimate demise. Righteousness, however, is a far more precious treasure. This righteousness of the Eternal God, this gift given to us by grace through faith, is greater than the limits of our mortality and powerful enough to redeem our soul from death.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 pm
‎2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” [NLT]
People with disabilities are essential to the wholeness of the Christian community.
They are created in God’s image, possessing dignity, value, and purpose. We can trust God to reveal His power through the weakness of those with disabilities. So many times we say that we can't serve God because we aren't whatever is needed. We're not talented enough or smart enough or whatever. But if you are in covenant with Jesus Christ, He is responsible for covering your weaknesses, for being your strength. He will give you His abilities for your disabilities! Don't give up because the pain is intense right now. Get on with it, and before long you will find that you have a new vision and a new purpose.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:45 am
question question  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 pm
If your still taking suggestions, then how about a story involving dolls.

I have a shiz-load of tekteks that you could use!  

x - Mirelle

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:21 pm
Order Allied

Yes, indeed I always am! I enjoy hearing any ideas someone may wish to share with me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:24 pm
Princess Zelda21
Order Allied

Yes, indeed I always am! I enjoy hearing any ideas someone may wish to share with me. ^_^

Lol, we are discussing it over pms.  

x - Mirelle

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:42 am
Psalm 37:5-6 (NIV). ''Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.''...... Thoughts on This Verse... How much do you trust the Lord? Better yet, how much of yourself have you entrusted to the Lord? We have focused the last several days on the promised blessings the Lord longs to give us. Yet in his wisdom, God has chosen to make the release of many of these blessings dependent upon our trust in him and our asking of him. As long as we grip the steering wheel of our life, it is hard to let God take us in the direction of his blessing and his will. I saw a bumper sticker recently that put it this way: ''If God is your co-pilot then you had better switch seats!'' Committing our way to the Lord is offering our lives to him to do his work, to receive his blessing, and to know his presence. So what are you waiting for?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 am
Two sisters, twins in fact, stumble across an ancient, dust-covered doll in their grandpa's mansion. Upon discovering that this doll can talk and act just like any other human, the two twins are swept into a whole 'nother world in which they have to settle the Lunar Doll War, or live in the unknown land forever.

Another idea is about a girl who is a bit of a psychopath, and has to recover her sanity and deal with her new adopted family.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 am
Princess Zelda21
PREACH IT DUDE! People need to hear this!
Messy Mondays

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm
question question question  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:38 pm
question question question  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:15 pm
1 Thessalonians 3:12 (NIV). May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you....... Thoughts on This Verse... ''I'm not sure I can love them any more! My supply of love is gone, my capacity to love is exhausted.'' Yes, there are times when it seems others will exhaust our ability to love, either because of their need being so great or because of their unwillingness to love in return. How do we go on? We need a community of love; other believers who will support and love us. We need brothers and sisters in Christ who will pray for God to increase our capacity to love. We need to trust that in response to all of our prayers, God will pour more love into our hearts through his ever-flowing stream of grace, the Holy Spirit (cf. Rom. 5:5). When love is low, don't withdraw or give up. Draw near to God and draw near to his people asking for his grace to help in your time of need (Heb. 4:16).  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 pm
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold question  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:12 pm
When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, Galatians 5:19 (NLT)  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 pm
YAY 90's cartoons! Wish cartoons these days were more like back then without the dirty junk thrown in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy7wE6uNbzI&feature=related  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces