Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:26 am
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

The crow circles above the scene a few times before landing on a nearby lamp post to watch. If they needed help she would shift back to human form and try to help. She didn't want to give up this form unless she had too since it would mean another long, wet walk back to the hotel.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:41 am
Haruko looked down at the boy's hand, then up at his face. A flashback of the night her parents were killed returned:

The girl looked up at the man from her hiding place in the closet. He knelt down. "It's alright," he said calmly,"I'm here to help. How about you come with me?" The girl shook her head, tears running down her face. The man just smiled gently,"Alright. Then we can stay here. I can get us some milk and cookies, and you and I can just talk. What do you say?"

She blinked once,"No," she muttered to herself,"Not again." She spoke up,smiling,"Would you like to meet my parents?"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 pm
((Poke))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:23 pm
"See I don't see what the problem with human's from this planets refusal to be civil on most things" Kyo said with a smile looking at the girl. "If you promise to come quietly I would be delighted to meet your parents miss" he said simply withdrawing his hand as it seemed she didn't want to shake it let alone be near it which he didn't mind. Most necromancers he had encountered in the magical world were not fully stable.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 am
H.aruko snapped and one of the zombies walked up with a briefcase. She took the case and placed it on the ground in front of her, kneeling down to open it. Inside was a pile of bone. Haruko raised a hand at the bones and the began putting themselves together, forming two skeletons. As they did, one of the zombies colapsed to the ground. "Mother. Father. It's him," she said with hatred dripping from every word. The skeletons moved to grab Kyo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:45 am
"Ahh well I suppose this wasn't quite the introduction I was expecting" he muttered taking a few steps back. Looking over the bones tho they didn't really seem to very intimidating in the least. "I would advise against that" Kyo said to her holding his hand out as a flicker of ice appeared in his hand looking at the creatures. "These are your parents and i would rather not have to impose harm on them" kyo warned again trying to keep Haruko from attacking.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:45 am
Alexia's face scrunched up at the sight of the animate bones. 'Disgusting.' she thought, 'This girl has problems.' As they moved to grab Kyo, without moving, she instructed the shadows of the parents to grab their bone ankles. "Him?" she questioned, trying to keep her face from being digusted at this scene.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:22 pm
Connie was thinking the same thing. "Who is this 'him'?" she asked, her brow furrowed more in confusion at this strange earth-girl than in disgust at the skeletons.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:15 pm
haruko looked down at the shadows that were holding the skeletons with a confused expression,"The drakness dispproves? It gives me home and doen't approve of revenge?" She looked up at the girls. "You know him?" she asked, pointing at Kyo. The other two zombies dropped to the ground, leaving only the skeletons of her parents.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 am
"We only just met five minutes ago." she said, "None of us has even shared names. Revenge, no matter what, is not a good thing. It only makes you just like the person who wronged you. What did he even do to you?"

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 am
- OOC: Bump. :/ -  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 am
"Hey wait just a second" Kyo said as he stood there confused for one thing as to why he was called him and the woman acted like she knew him. "I haven't even met this girl before so how would I do anything to her at all" he stated rubbing the back of his head as the ice in his hands faded. He was still the closest to the girl as he turned around and looked at the others. "Really now I haven't even met her before I haven't even been on earth more then what a few weeks now" he spouted his case slightly upset.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 am
Haruko glared at Kyo. She then turned her attention to Alexia. She focused on controlling her body, making her walk up to Kyo and slap him. Haruko laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 am
"What the-?" she said, her eyes widening as a force took control of her. She walked over to the accussed guy and slapped him right across his face. "Oh, my gosh!" she squeaked, "I'm sorry! That wasn't me! I swear!" Then, it dawned on her. Alexia turned her head to look at the creepy girl. "You." she said, glaring, "I don't know why you're pointing fingers at this dude or why you're ******** pyschotic, but you try controlling me, you get a fight before you end up in prison." Alexia's own shadow lunged at the girl from under the winged girl's feet.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 am
Haruko dove to the side, laughing. She ened up rolling head over heels and landing on her butt, yet she continued to laugh. "Stiring is fun, yes?" She looked at Alexia,"That was a big no no." Haruko's mother's skeleton lunged at Alexia, disconnecting her legs from her feet that the shadows were still holding.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff