WELCOME -- New? Post Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhove_Rein

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:51 pm
Hello there people....
I Love to read mangas like Detective Conan, Gakuen Alice, and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:49 am
    'Ello~.
    I'm Hii-chan {duh} and {of course} I'm new.

I got into manga about the same time I got into Gaia; a year ago. I first picked up the Naruto and FullMetal Alchemist, because I was currently into the anime. Then I got SkipBeat!, and Happy Hustle High.

I wants to get a few other manga books, but I haven't been to teh book store in foreber. D;

I currently am keeping up with the Naruto manga online with the MSN Group; Naruto Manga Returns.

Yeah, that's pretty much it, as far as my manga loving goes, but I still read anything I can get my hands on. I am quite fond of Ultra Maniac, and Sakura Taisen.

xx_ c i n n a m o n hii

Lilim_demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:37 pm
hi everyone! i read some posts and i never felt more at home!! 3nodding
i love romance/comedy based, i have tried action n adventure, but the battle scenes do get confusin...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:47 am
Hello. I'm new in this guild, so I guess i should make an appearance in the forums. My current favorites regarding manga are:

FLCL (just started reading it X3),
Loveless (absolute fav),
Gravitation,
Fake (just started),
Death Note (L lives!),
Naruto (mostly just watch the anime, though),
xxxHolic,

zenith_mist

tEh de4d PHr09

Fashionable Genius

6,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:50 pm
hello all! my name is hotaru and i luv manga especially naruto and chrono chrusade!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:40 pm
Hello. You may call me Mihiko. =)
I like any manga that has a good storyline. ^________^

[.Mihiko-chan.]

Irrelevantly Named

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:05 pm
Konnichiwa! I'm Ziru. Nyaa! Just a total manga freak. I collect 'em. My collection is constantly growin', unlike meh size.

Manga:
+Anima 1-4, CardCaptor Sakura 1-6, CardCaptor Sakura - Master of the Clow 1-6, DNAngel 1-11, DearS 1-8, Fruits Basket 1-16, FullMetalAlchemist 1-13, Hikaru no Go 1-9, Kamichama Karin 1-3,5-7, MAR 1-14, Naruto 1-15, One Piece 1-14, Ouran High School HOst Club 1-9, Pita Ten 1-8, Rozen Maiden 1, 3-5, Scrapped Princess 1-3, Sgt Frog 1-13, Zatch Bell 1-13  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:02 pm
Hey I'm new!!! My name is michiko and I loooooooooooooooove manga!!!!!!

My fav manga is Fushigi yugi!!!! heart heart heart  

Angel_Of_The_Fairy

Formerly Dollena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:51 am

I'm Dolly. I'm 14 and am on vacation in Japan.
I create pixanga- manga-styled art in pixel form.
My current project is Eclipse. If you want to know more about it, PM me.
I'm happy to make profile layouts for people, but since I'm saving up to create an Emo Nerd guild, I'm currently characging 5000 gold per profile layout.
PM me for details.

I'm bisexual and I currently have a boyfriend at school named Cody. We've been together for about 3 months now.

I enjoy helping people with their emotional disturbances, so if you have anything you wanna talk about, feel free to PM me.

Love,
Dolly-san.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:42 pm
hey i love manga
but am still kinda new to it
so if u all wanna help me out and get me a little more informed thatd be great thanx xxx  

muso-chick

Kusarineco

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:49 pm
I'm Azumi.
My first manga was Ceres Celestial Legend when I was 7.
It scarred me and Now I love it.
My favorite Manga is Naruto, I really prefer funny Shonen-Ai and Yaoi over the rest of the genres.

PM sometime,We can chat ^^

xoxAzumi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:41 pm
Hi I'm new and you can just call me Rapunzel. I like all sorts of anime especialy comedy and romance ones... Right now I'm reading Furuba, Azumanga Dioh and Yotsuba. heart  

rapunzel_chan

Moonduster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:09 pm
Greetings all I am Moonduster but you can call me Moon, Moonie, anything goes really.
The very first manga I read was Vampire Game vol. 9 since then I have been fascinated with the art and been snatching any manga since then. So, thank you my elementary friend for taking me down to the valley to that bookstore. ^w^
Though, since there is no mangas up here where I live and I am unable to go back to the valley I have not been able to get many mangas since then. Which is really heartbreaking for me since there are several mangas out there that I wish to read despertly. At the moment my favorite manga is the Finder Series.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:02 pm
hi's me name is andy im questing to be a pirate i sk8 and love anima and manga :]  

Fick Dace

Fasal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:38 am
Hi im nathan and im 17
I like bleach and naruto, negima, HunterXhunter and more
I can pretty much go with any manga.  
Manga Maniacs Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers