Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Blood's Trial (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:28 pm
Enerjak walks in and begins laughing manically. "It simple Swift...he has power...and he can do whatever he wants with that power...try and stop him..if you can. hahahahaaha!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:29 pm
Blood laughed a little. "When I became a god, Mobius became mine to do whatever I pleased with, and I was a prince indiscriminately dealing death, rape and theft. I have failed to do that, and I've even helped out the forces of good. This made the other gods really pissed. Now, I've killed several hundreds of people already, so I've gotten my evilness squared away. Now the only thing that stands between me and not getting my a** fried is a world that I've left idle for far too long. I'm almost done with that as well." Blood sat down on the black marble floor. "THAT is why I'm doing these things. To save my a**. Would you not do the same?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 pm
"No." S.M. said frankly. "I'd sacrifice myself for the greater good. Even if I died because of my actions, I'd be saving millions of other people."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:37 pm
Enerjak places his hand on S.M.'s shoulder. "Wow..what a stupid yet great attitude." He laughs some more. "Wahahahaha...so corny."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:40 pm
S.M. reeled around and landed an oddly green colored flaming punch right onto Enerjak's face, throwing him to the ground. "You think I'm a joke. Just because you have the power to bend things to your will, and all I am is a simple Mobian, you think everything I say is just dust in the f***ing wind."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm
Enerjak gets up from the ground and dusts off his armor. "That actually smarts...well it hurt Spyke a lot more than it did me." He then walks up to Swift. "Kiddo..you don't know the big picture do you. The higher ups are pissed off at Blood for not doing his duty..so if he doesn't shape up and do his job he and this world will go bye bye...well that is what I think will happen."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:45 pm
Blood smirked. "Swift, I've been your friend for years. You're a formidable fighter, an excellent family man, and you've got a good head on your shoulders. I'll tell you now that I don't wish to fight you. But if you engage me in combat, I won't hold back. Even if you do manage to kill me, you'll only come home to a destroyed kingdom." Blood pointed to his other shoulder and missing arm. "I control the planet's surface, for the price paid. You try to attack me, and I'll level your home. Frost, Rose, everyone you've ever loved, will be gone. Just walk away."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 pm
"What the hell kind of 'gods' are these? If they have someone destroy everything and everyone, what's there to rule or watch over? An endless pile of slag? Pretty f***ing stupid gods, if you ask me."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:56 pm
Blood glared at Swift. "EVERYONE'S STILL ALIVE. Everyone who attacked me was killed, yes, but they started it. I am merely looking out for my own interests right now." He said, looking over to Enerjak. "AND YOU know better than to disrespect a god on his own planet, you lowly entity!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 pm
Enerjak bows. "I don't mean any disrespect Blood, I'm just stating the obvious and i won't stay here for long..I'm taking Sciz and heading be to my world. I might pop in once in a while for a little fun." He then looks at Swift and then at Blood. "Look...you know once "They" call you for the trial you and see that you have done what you are supposed to do you can just turn this place back to the way it was before you take over...just to calm the kid down."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:06 pm
"Nobody's doing anything more to hurt this planet." S.M. said. He then thought deeply, trying to speak to Fenikkusu.

Fenikkusu heard S.M. speaking in his mind, he listened closely. "Fenikkusu... Get everyone still left in the castle and get them into the Special Zone. After that, do the same for the rest of Mobius. A tear came to Fenikkusu's eye as he realized what S.M. was about to do. He spread his wings and millions of portals to the special zone opened up around Mobius. People all around started to fill in. "Frost... please, we must get everyone in the castle into the Special Zone. I'll explain later."

S.M. pulled out the contents of his bag. "On my way here, I stopped by the Master Emerald shrine, and gave the chaos emeralds a little... 'upgrade.'" A bright light shone out of his bag as, single file, the super emeralds started floating out and circling S.M.. "This hasn't been done since Sonic was still alive, but I know I can do it." The super emeralds started to revolve around S.M. faster and faster until S.M. started to slowly float off of the ground. A bright light shone through the entire castle, and when it aded, the super emeralds were gone, and Hyper S.M. stood instead. His body was shining silver, and his clothes changed to the same color. The stripes on his spikes were now an icy blue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 pm
"So, just who are these other 'gods' you're talking about, Blood?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 pm
"They specifically swaid not to." Blood said, his gaze unwaveringly fixed on Swift. Sizing him up, staring him down. Every fiber of his being ached to put an end to the conflict, but he stayed where he was. "Just walk away, Swift. Walk away and you won't have to kill your family."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:09 pm
S.M. stared at Blood, his now glazed purple eyes full of power. "My family is going to be fine."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:11 pm
"...If you walk out of this room within the next minute." Blood said, blowing flame out his mouth.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff