Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama, in Kernal Heights (Open Need GUYS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, Joining?
  Yep
  I'm peeking, No I won't
  Maybe since i'm peeking anyway
View Results

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:58 am
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎ƠƝЄ ƦƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƦƲԼЄ ƬӇЄM ƛԼԼ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
User Image
Ignoring the part about Abby being the princess and herself being the princess' favorite lady, Arwin started talking about Maverick. "Oh, I don't know. I'm definitely going to try to do something for him, but the problem is that I don't really have anything for him to wear." she pouted for a minute, thinking, and said "Well, I think he's about the same size of Tony...So I might be able to steal some of his things and modify them. Tony won't be too hapy about that, though. But oh well, who cares about what Tony thinks?" Arwin finished brightly. "Yeah, I suppose that one red shirt he doesn't wear all that often...And those pants that mom got him last week and he still hasn't even looked at....Yeah, that could work." Satisfied with the outcome she had thought up in her head, Arwin kicked her feet back and forth to go a little higher. "And I'll need to teach both of you a couple simple greetings in elvish, just because. Hmm....I wonder if Mav would let me do his hair. I really want to try something I saw on Pinterest last night..."
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎σηє gєєк тσ ѕcнσσℓ тнєм αℓℓ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:23 am
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about you all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do
to make you feel alright ?
Don’t pretend I think you
know I’m damn precious!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Andrea

User Image

Andrea finished her last lap, and took her time getting dressed. She had enought time she washed her face, all the makeup gone now. She dried it and then reaplied her eyeliner and mascara. she put on a little lip gloss which she never did but oh well. She asked for a pass to the parking lot to get her bag. She picked up her board and left stepping on and pushing off as soon as she left the gym. she pulled out her phone shooting off a text to nate."I'm sorry Natie, I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was a b***h and I know it. Do you forgive me?" she closed her phone as it sent, and then put her phone in her pocket pushing off the ground again mindlessly. She wasn't really in a hurry.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

In a second you’ll be wrapped
around my finger
'cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 pm
Are you too afraid of living to make a man's mistakes?
Too afraid of dying 'cause you fear what lies in wait?
Too sad to see the truth never knowing what it takes?
Are you too afraid of dying 'cause you fear what lies in wait?

Maverick shouted out "Oi! Why are you talking about me now?" He started walking over to them smirking as per usual. "So why are we all gathered at the park for this time?" He looked at Abby then at the time "What are you doing out of class? This isn't like you" He sat down on the swings next to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
"Typical oblivious boy. I suppose you have no idea what happened at lunch?" Arwin replied, faking irritation so as to disguise the blush that appeared on her cheeks the same time Maverick appeared. "Anyways, Abby and I were planning your outfit for this weekend, we're going a LOTR convention and party. Would you mind if I gave your hair gold streaks?" Arwin gave Mav her irresistible puppy eyes, and said, "Please?"

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Abby smiled as her best girl friend kept talking. She jumped slightly as Mav showed up. "You so totally should. I made sure to get three tickets as an apology to you two. I'm really sorry that i've been caught up with a... j-jerk, like Nate..." She said struggling with the insulting him part.

((Okay cool))

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Maverick shrugged and said "Indeed I am oblivious thank you." He stuck his tongue out at Abbhy. He shook his head "No need to apologise to me. It's love, and nothing is more complicated than matters of the heart." He chuckled slightly. He thought for a moment "I don't see the harm..oh wait last time I let you near my hair I had to wear a cap for a week.....but I suppose everyone deserves a second chance." He patted her cheek playfully and said "Just...don't make me bald on accident okay?"  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
"Oh, pooh, that wasn't my fault. How was I to know that your hair was that fine?" Arwin said, slightly put off, although her blush turned her face even redder. "Don't worry, I'll make you look like an Elfen prince. Or king. One of the two. Oooh, I just can't wait!" She swung higher and higher, clearly overjoyed having something fun to focus on for the first time all week.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 am

"yeah yeah yeah" He chuckled totally unaware of her blush. He thought for a moment "Elven prince eh... Sure why not." He put his hand back at his side "So tell me more about what happened at lunch then. So I can be slighly less oblivious."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 am
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby stuck her tongue out at Mav in return. She smiled before she tried to explain." Well I was at the lunch table waiting on you two when Arwin came up all happy and chipper like always. When Nate came up and started to talk to me. Arwin was my helpful guardian." Sh said smiling over at Arwin before looking back at Mav. "He ignored her and kept trying to speak when his friend, you know that jerk Gordon? He came up and said, 'Hey--it's the geeky girl! Gonna line up a little more sexy time together?' and then came closer to tell me, 'You might as well just rip all your clothes off now.' " Abby finished looking to the ground. She was hurt even saying it, but she finally looked up with a hard smile. The legend of Zelda songs ringing through her head.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:32 pm
User ImageEven though she had been there when it happened, hearing Abby recap it made Arwin feel terrible. "Aw, Abbs, don't let that moronic Orc make you feel bad. If need be, I have well over a dozen different plans on how to completely humiliate him, and this time, they're all completely legal." Arwin paused for a moment, then added, "Well, except for the one where we hack his computer and load it up with viruses." she paused again and murmured, "And I suppose the one where we hack the school computers and make him fail his classes would be illegal too, although we couldn't lower them all that much. He's only barely keeping his head above water." Arwin gave a small, slightly evil-sounding giggle, and hopped off the swing. "I don't know about you two, but I want to ride the merry-go-round until I get sick, which won't take long and I will most certainly regret later, but oh well!" she called. "Mav! Come push me! You know I'll just end up killing myself if I try to push it then jump on!"

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Mav patted his friend on the shoulders and gave her a big hug and said "Don't let it get you down. I mean it's probablly good I wasn't there, I may have punched that guy in the face...then gotten myself into a fight." He watched Arwin jump off the swings and then run over to the merry-go-round. He hugged Abby once more when he heard Arwin call his name. "You know I'm half tempted to let you push and then have you jump on just to see how humerous it might be...but since you asked nicely I suppose I could push you this time." He started walking over to Arwin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby smiled as she was reassured some. She wanted to jump on too. Once Mav started walking towards it, she jumped off and ran over to the merry go round and jumped on before Mav got there. "I'll help push! At least i won't die trying to jump on!" Se giggled.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image "Yippee!" Arwin cried, then she realized what else Mav had said and pouted. "That's not very nice, Mav! For your information, the last time I tried it, I ended up with a sprained ankle and a broken wrist." she said indignantly. "Now, Let's see who can get the dizziest in the shortest amount of time!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 pm
Do you think it's strange that there's a way of you looked and how you act and how you think. Pretend they're not the same as you.

Maverick chuckled and said "I think I vaguely recall that. Anyway I'm fairly certain you will be dizzy pretty quickly." He watched Abby run over and jump onto the merry-go-round. He soon arrived there and said "Let me know when you guys are ready and we'll get this underway."

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby nodded at Arwin. "I'm ready! You may start your engines mon amie!" She said chuckling as she was going to help spin before jumping on. She didn't care that her hair was a complete mess, it's long black tresses tangled and wild. Actually she felt like a child.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items