Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:31 pm
Jay kicked down the door and ran to the stove. "oh my giddy aunt...." He said as he got a plate of food that was one the stove and toke a bite. "Le gasp...." He said as his eye grew large and he began spinning. "THIS IS DIVINE!!!!" He yelled as he spun faster from delight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 pm
The raccoon saw the man and recognized him from earlier when he saved her. She got less nervous and made a soft chattering noise as she moved out from behind the box a little.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 pm
Jay kept eating and smiled widely. "This is wonderful! Who made this!" He asked as he looked around  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm
The raccoon stepped out more and jumped up onto the stool so he could see her.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:05 pm
Scarlet heard another Marine calling her. She twitched with slight annoyance. I have been meditating for 58 minutes, I'm sure whatever they're calling me for can wait 2 more. She tuned out the Marine and focused solely on her meditation. She'd only let a direct attack from a pirate distract her at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:53 pm
Marx walked to the shore where scarlet was. "SCARLET!" He barked and waited for a response.

Jay looked at the raccoon. "Huh....did you make this?" He said pointing to the food  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm
The raccoon nodded with a smile and made a motion with her paws to let him know she washed them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:02 pm
Jay smiled. "Well it looks like I found a cook! You wanna come with me and my crew?!" He said cherrfully  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:10 pm
She nodded happily. She then jumped down and got some paper and a pencil. She started to write and showed it to him. It read, 'My name is Molly'.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 pm
Jay read the sign and laughed. "Your a devil fruit users aren't you?" He said smiling. "Well come on. Lets meet the rest of the crew." He said as he opened the kitchen door.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm
"A better question is you just eat what ever is infront of you?" Jake asked as he walked inside of the kitchen looking at the little creature that Jay apparently was talking to. At first he had thought it was a person but apparently it wasn't. Sighing a bit as he rubbed his head he placed his rifle on the counter next to him as he watched the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm
"Its good!" He said shoving some food in Jake's mouth. "Besides shes a devil fruit user." He said holding up the sign. "She wrote this. "He said smiling.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:26 pm
Striking Jay's skull with his fist as the food was shoved in his mouth Jake chewed it up before swallowing it. He couldn't lie it was good but being stupid and just eating what ever was not a good way to be. "Next time ask before you do that or I will toss you in the sea" he said taking the sign. "Molly?" he questioned looking over at the little raccoon creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 pm
Jay rubbed his head and laughed "Ok ok." He said smirking. "Anyway...if shes a devil fruit user then shes a zoan. So why don't you change back?" He asked Molly.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 pm
Molly sighed and wrote something down again. I would if I could but I'm stuck. A human has to say my name three times before I can turn back. it said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff