Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm
Just as Kimberly had gotten to an agreement with the peddler and exchanged four silver coins for the little figurine, Claudia walked up to her. "Hello Lust. Enjoying the festival?" she asked cordially to the embodiment of the sin of lust as she tucked her new trinket snug into her basket. Kimberly always addressed Claudia by her last name, to keep herself on guard. The chill night breeze blew Kimber's hair into her face, and she irritably shoved it out of the way, already regretting having undone her braid. Her stomach grumbled, and so she pulled out two of the cinnamon rolls from her basket, offering one to Lust.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia smiled at Scarlettes use of her last name. It had always been this way between them, so it wasn't something that bothered her in the slightest.When she was offered the cinnamon bun she took it. They did smell delicious, but it was to be expected Kimberly made the best cinnamon buns anyone had ever tasted. she took a bite of it chewing and then licking the frosting from her lips slowly. Her smoldering eyes found Kimberly's face yet again."Thank you darling they are to be lusted after. " She said not thinking of the words until she said them and then she giggled a little. not that she was nervous it was just funny."Would you like to sit and watch the tournament with me?" She asked looking into her eyes yet again.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:19 pm
(Time for a certain lazy demon to make their debut.)

User Image While he wasn't one for festivities, Shleck for felt it was time for a change of scenery. He needed a new place to sleep. Why not the festival he thought while still half-asleep. Sure it be a little noisy but nothing the lazy demon couldn't handle. Shleck then got to his knees and began drawing a blue circle around him and mumbling some kind of chant. In seconds, the demon was consumed in a blue light and disappeared. The incarnate sin then reappeared on a bench inside some arena. Not the best choice to teleport as the arena was quite noisy. In yet, the demon was too lazy to move. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:16 pm
Kimberly smiled back and bit into her own pastry, half-closing her eyes in temporary ecstasy. "Mmm..." she moaned. When she reopened her eyes, they caught Lust's gaze briefly before Kimberly looked away. She didn't like how Claudia stared at people, it was way too intense. "I'm sorry, but I don't really enjoy watching a bunch of moronic men beat each other up, no matter the prize." Kimberly replied to Lust's request, and it was true. She really didn't enjoy bloodshed. However, she still wanted to keep the conversation going. "So..." Suddenly, Kimberly thought she saw a bushy tail on a man pushing through the crowd towards the arena. "Hide me!" she squeaked, ducking behind a stall.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Stand to show.

User Image

Claudia quickly covered the gaping opening of the stall. She watched their surroundings attentively before moving again."You're safe little red I promise." She said grinning."She reached down grabbing the girls hand gently in her own. "please, they aren't really beating each other up, with actual rage or anything? I don't want to go by myself." she knew she sounded slightly desperate, and she could have made her go if she wanted to but she didn't usually use her powers on people in the book. except for the wolf he was fun to mess with.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:04 pm
Kimberly sighed in relief, slightly embarrassed. "Oh, thank you." she scowled. "I hate that I always have to act like this...Going to pains to avoid that overgrown puppy. Creepy little stalker..." She paused, and considered the woman's plea. Reluctantly, she replied, "Oh, all right. I suppose that it can't hurt."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image Murphy rushed through the arena gates. He had to find the one called, Sir Grey. He was sure to be there. "I'll beat that walking can of tin this year." Murphy growled. His blood was flowing with adrenaline. Murphy's hand was clutching the handle of his cutlass. "Grey!!!" The Captain howled. "Where be ya scurvy dog? My cutlass is restless and I be the same!" The Captain went as to draw his weapon and push oncoming challenger out of his way. Murphy only want to battle the Brave Knight.

Finally, the Captain found his old foe. "Aye! There you are, you rusty ol' can of tin. Ye shan't be beating me this year Grey. I challenge ye!" Captain Murphy pointed to the Brave Knight with the tip of cutlass and bared his teeth. Murphy's left twitched like a mad man. If one were to look at the pirate's scar, they could swear it twitched as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

Stand to show.

User Image

Claudia smiled happy that she got her way. She looped her arm through the girls. "Ahh darling stalking is very flattering. I've had my fair share of them, and sooner or later they get over it or I have to hurt them. The wolf is just a blood thirsty young man. if you think about it, he is quite good looking, if only he weren't blood thirsty!" She said as they walked soon they were at the arena, she walked into the stand leading Scarlette with her. Once she found where she wanted to sit, she took off her jacket revealing her hotpants and leather vest. She sat down as she watched, and then there was the old captain and lord Grey. This would be interesting.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:38 am
Gino's eye twitched under his hood when he heard Murphy yelling. I'll take him later, but for now I gotta find someone to beat so I can advance. Gino thought to himself, waiting until one of Murphy's crewmen tapped him on the shoulder and asked for a fight. Gino nodded and stepped into an arena with the man and waited for his first move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 am
User Image

Stand to show.

User Image

Claudia smiled thoughtfully for a moment as she watched the fighters begin to engage.That looked like fun, but she could make it more interesting."I wanna do that." She said giggling to scarlette. She got up and walked down to the arena. She took a long ornamented dagger from the sheath on her thigh.Walking into the arena she let a devious evil smile cover her beautiful face."Who wants a go?" she said laughing.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Sure enough, with one counter, Murphy's man was down and out. I hope he was just drunk and not as bad as I now think he is. The assassin thought to himself. Then he noticed how a certain Deadly Sin wandered into the arena and asked for a challenge. "I don't mind, I doubt very much I'll make it too far anyway." Gino said with a slight smile as he walked over to Claudia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 pm
C.j. lived fairly close to Gabriella so he walked to her house. He had bought her a gift but didn't get back from vacation until the day after her birthday. He knew she wouldn't mind but he was hard on himself still. "I hope she likes what I got her" He said to himself holding the newest cd to her favorite band. He walked up her block and noticed the neighborhood bully blasting his music to annoy her. "Why is he such an a**? Well the more he pushes her away the easier it is for me to finally be with her" C.j. said approaching her door. He gave a gentle knock and waited nervously.  

Spectrum122

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Stand to show.

User Image

Claudia smiled a devilish grin. She crouched with her knife in one hand. She concentrated slightly and her power went to work at ravaging his mind.Soon it packed out his ideal mate, and she laughed a little as her skin with a barely audible shudder changed. She was now depicted as his deepest desires brought to life."Hey baby come and get me." she said laughing again as she watched him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 pm
"Must you always play dirty?" Gino asked and sighed and threw a knife at Lust. Even if she was his ideal woman, an assassin was trained to kill everyone he loved if it came down to it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 am
User Image

Stand to show.

User Image

Claudia dodged the knife dancing away as sexilly as possible. She looked at him for a moment before laughing at what he said."What can I say, I'm a very naughty girl, but what would you know about naughty women? I could educate you if you would like." she said standing ready again.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces