Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 pm
" Help each other ...you've already helped yourselves into our humble abode" Gaven pointed out displeased with his company. " I think you all owe me an apology " he insisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:35 pm
Proper closed his eyes, feeling tired.
"I am guessing you would rather i bleed out on the steps of the institute steps. Well, im sorry i have a sense of self-preservation." Proper sighed, his head turning toward the shadowhunter, his eyes still closed,
" Shall we hear your story of 'woe and sorrow' ?" He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he used Gaven's words.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:39 pm
naturerage
Proper closed his eyes, feeling tired.
"I am guessing you would rather i bleed out on the steps of the institute steps. Well, im sorry i have a sense of self-preservation." Proper sighed, his head turning toward the shadowhunter, his eyes still closed,
" Shall we hear your story of 'woe and sorrow' ?" He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he used Gaven's words.

Antoinette got up and grabbed a blanket from the bedroom and brought it to Proper " Rest then We won't eat you " She told him kindly.

" Don't get to comfterble " Gaverocoh warend as he knew the sun would be rising soon. " No stabbing us in the back "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:48 pm
Proper thanked Antoi for the blanket and stared at Gaven long and hard.
" What good would come of that?" he asked, his cerulean blue eyes almost luminous.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 pm
naturerage
Proper thanked Antoi for the blanket and stared at Gaven long and hard.
" What good would come of that?" he asked, his cerulean blue eyes almost luminous.

" First off that gets rid of Antoi and myself. We're valnurable in the day so its an advantage to you. " Gaven told proper as he then motioned to antoinette " Go to bed antoi " he instructed his sister. She nodded moving over and making sure the curtians were closed.

Antoinette then went to the other room to sleep threw the day light  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:19 pm
Proper tilted his head back, trying to get comfortable without tweaking his wounded shoulder.
" again...What good would that do me?"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 pm
Akahana smirked at Proper's sarcasm & waited until Antoi left to rest.
"It'd do you absolutely nothing actually, and unfortunately, my story isn't one of woe and sorrow. Sorry to dissapoint." She paused, taking a breath before beginning her story.
"Apparently I was born in Alicante [I can't spell that... O.o] and was taken here by my mother, who wasn't a shadowhunter... She tried to raise me as normally as possible, but then one day, my sight just became my superior view of the world and demons just started to attack. My older brother, he was taught some shadowhunting skills in the past and was teaching me. He thought I'd learn more if I came here, to stay in the institute. I just sensed you guys fighting and came here. I don't have a side, or a place."
She looked to Proper. "I'm not a threat to you o you can stop giving me a death glare now."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 am
" She says that now " Gaven said feeling himself become tired as night turned to day. He woulden't go to sleep well his guests were preasent paranoia prevented him that luxery. " Then when we've turned our back she'll gut you like a fish neck to navel and befor you know it your slipping on your own intrails trying to get away "

The vampire rested his cheek against his palm as he closed his eyes for a moment thinking " Since we've all shared except myself ...there is nothing left to tell ,but my story.....How long ago was it then ? " Gaverocoh questioned himself trying to crawl back to his subconcience and pull out his humanity. " It was ....1700's..I was Nineteen at the time. It was the glorious year of our revalution 1789. My family owned the luximberg chatue in the louir river vally a few miles from the sun kings chatue. " He said as if lost in a dream. " My family was noble like anyone else living in the vally.Antoinette was fifteen and just blossoming into a young lady. Our family was happy and nothing was amiss" The vampire opend his eyes with a slight smile hanging on his face. " I was betrothed to my future wife and about to be married. Our parents were just getting ready to set up a match for antoinette. "

" Then,I decided to go out to paris partying with some close friends. When after a few drinks,I stumbled out into the night to run into a child. He had short flaxsin hair with green eyes. " gaven gripped the edge of the chair causing the wood underneath to creek as he gripped it with anger. " His face was pale and looked liked haunting to me. He coulden't have been more then nine or ten. But the way he looked at me told me there were years there that had stolen any childish curiosity and innocents that once filled him" he told the two as he thought on it some more. " I asked him if he was lost and he only smiled at me with a sweet smile. he shook his head no then came runing at me so fast ...Bit me that little basterd. Right there under a street light no one helped me. The boys name , I came to know was Alphones ....We call him Alphi now. He made me ....As for antoinette, I made her myself. "

" After a few years , I Coulden't live with eternity alone especialy with alphones. So ,I returned home finding antoinette seventeen." Gaven said becoming alittle more quiter giving way to a horriable truth. " She went out into the garden one night. I took advantage of the situation and pushed her down a flight of cement stairs. " Gaven said admiting his sin. " Its amazing how easy a vampire can forget how fragil humans are even have been one themselves at a time. antoinette fell hard breaking her neck on the last few steps. She was unconcious for the draining of her blood and joined me in eternity shortly after her rebirth. So ...thats why antoinette and myself are vampires"

" Judge if you wish ,but it was along time ago for us. Antoinette has forgiven me for it. " Gaverocoh said calmly.

" Oh are you bitching again ?" Came a young voice from across the room. A little boy came threw the window and had a pleasent disposition about him. " We have company..." The boy said looking at the warlock and shadowhunter. " You'll have to excuse Gaven he has a nasty habit of complaning. "

" Alphi..." Gaven grumbled getting up from the chair and heading to his own room.

" Good morning gaven " the little vampire said watching the other vampire retreat. " I got here just in time for the sun to come up. that has to be a recored or somthing. " He said pulling back pack from his shoulder and setting out bottles of blood on the table. " Hello ,I'm alphones ,I'm sure gaven has told you terriable things about me not all of them true. He likes to hold a gruge over the whole turning thing. I say let bygones be bygones . So your injured and your snooping " Alphones said greeting the to " Nice to meet you "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 pm
"Nice to meet you too," Akahana said, stifling a laugh. She wasn't easily offended. She turned to Gaven. "And if you don't want to believe me, fine. Do as you'd like."
She didn't wait for his reply when she started to speak again, this time to the child.
"So, you are older than Gaven?" She asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:11 pm
Alphones nodded " By three times" The boy admited taking sitting in the chair that gaven had just left. He kicked his legs at the end of the chair like child would when boared. The vampires green eyes shimmered in the low light. " How old are you ?"  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:22 pm
Proper opened an eye to take in the child. He had none of the childish innocence in his eyes.
"hello. Proper Knight." he turned his eyes in gavens direction. "that's interesting. You are only about a decade older than me." he said, thinking back to lamplight streets of London.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:03 pm
" Alphones Essex at your service " The boy said leaning forward in the chair " I suppose you see what some cannot Mr. Knight. Observation is a key element to knowing a stranger." he siad delighted that he was seen for more then a mirror child by the fellow downworlder. " Gaven gave you a hard time or from what ,I heard approching. Don't worry he does not make the rules around here even if he likes to thing he does. Its just us three antoinette , gaven ,and I. So your welcome to stay as long as you like "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm
Proper opened both eyes, a twinkle of mischeif in them.
" I think i see even more than you think i do." he said. While his sister had been graced with strength in battle, he had foresight. He was randomly hit with visions of the future and had been told that he sometimes spouted verse.
Proper had to repress a shudder. The newcomer reminded him of people he preferred to forget. Even though Alphi seemed more likable, he felt he trusted Gaven more.
" I doubt you'd be able to stay long, even if i left, considering what is following me." he said, sounding tired again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Alphones just leaned back in the chair " We arn't afraid of what ever is chasing you. Anyways we move every few months never staying the same place twice. Soon we'll be leaving boston so you won't have to worry to much about that. if nessisary we'll leave tomarrow night " He looked around the apartment. " We can find better accomadations the this musty apartment."  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm
Proper blew back a bit of curly black hair.
" Well, if we're gonna be together then we better avoid the west. Every downworlder from Oregon to Texas know about Prim and me. It's why i came to Boston to begin with." Proper reached into a pocket and pulled out his silver pocketwatch. Flipping it open once again, he looked at the picture of his dear sister, Primrose. She looked alot like him, except her hair was blonde and pulled into a ponytail. She had on that familiar 'Your such a smartass' smile. He closed it with a snap.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff