Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Myth School (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm
"Well, most angels have power over light." Anna told Crystal. "Why don't you try making the class room lights dim and then bright again?" she said. She then heard what Sebastian said and made the fire bird go to him. "Oh, please show us what you can do." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:55 pm
Sebastian letst he firebird pirch on his finger then absorbed it "Alrighty then" he then somehow leaped out of his chair into a one handed handstand on the back of his chair then he pushed off off and and flames came from that hand he was using to keep himself in the air as if he was still handstanding on the chair then flipped to his forward into a blazing dropkick that broke his desk in half in an explosion "....... oops" he blinked.

Rex was in the gym room setting things up for the next period, there were no classes for him for 1st hour so he had plenty of time to make wonderful obstacle course for the first day of the school year  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Anna blinked and sighed. "Great, first day and my student breaks a desk." she said to herself. "It's ok, just sit somewhere else and I'll go get someone to get the desk." she said and left the room. She passed by the gym and stopped when she saw the gym teacher. "Um excuse me, do you know who I should get to remove a smashed desk?" she asked him.

Alex jumped from the explosion and winced as a piece cut his arm. He didn't let the teacher know as he wrapped it up with his own shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:16 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon;”

"You will attempt to learn anything I happen to teach, and if I like you enough you will have the chance of reenacting famous events and battles as realistically as possible without the actual bloodshed.", Stoirme says in response to Xander's question. She looks back at Molly and responds to her, "Never imply someone is old even if you know they are or their race is long lived like mine. They may not take it well. By my race's standards, I'm in my early twenties even thou-", she suddenly stops mid-sentence, frowning as she looks at a seemingly random part of the wall. She sighs as she walks towards the door, "First day and someone has already blown something up. I'll be back in a moment." She walks out of her classroom and moves swiftly in the direction of the explosion, noticing Anna and catching part of her sentence. "So that was your class? I may be able to fix the desk."

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:21 pm
Molly watched the teacher leave and giggled. "She's gonna be fun to tick off." she said to Xander.

Anna turned around and nodded with an embarrassed look. "Yes, I'm sorry I disturbed your class. I was just helping my kids learn they're abilities." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm
Crystal blinked like crazy after watching Sebastian blow up his desk out of shock and awe. "Wow... uummm remind me to not make you made Sebastian." she said as she turned to him kind of scared. Then almost instinctively she got up from her desk and started to help clean up the mess.  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:41 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

Stoirme smiles slightly at Anna, "You're not disturbing much, and I'm the one who usually gets called to repair things so someone would have sent you to me even if I hadn't heard the explosion." She acknowledges Rex's presence with a slight nod of her head before turning towards the direction the explosion had come from. "You're new, yes?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm
(dang I missed my chance to reply. sorry had to drop a cousin off)

Sebastian stood up alittle embarrased that he wasn't paying attention and saw Crsytal clean up "No, don't it was my mess I-I'll clean it he went to ask Alex to go grab him the broom and dust pan when he saw "Hey, Alex your Arm!" he pointed to the cut.

Rex turned to Anna and was about to reply when Stoirme came in and asked a question "Huh? you talking to her or me?'"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Stoirme glances at Rex when he spoke, "Her."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:47 pm
"Yeah I know." Ale said with part of his shirt in his mouth as he tied up the cut.

Anna nodded. "Yep, fresh out of college." she said. She looked at Rex and smiled. "I-I think she meant me. Unless this is your first year too." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:52 pm
"Dude, you should probably let a nurse get that looked at" Sebastian insisted

"Nope, second year here, though I wouldn't be suprise if Lady Scales did forget me." he laughed it off  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 pm
"I'll be fine. The one thing that I did get from being an Incubus is fast healing." Alex said as he finished wrapping up his arm.

Anna looked at Stoirme with a worried look. She didn't seem like the joking type to her. "Well we should get to my class to fix the desk. Nice to meet you Mr...?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:00 pm

"You would be surprised at what I can remember, boy." Stoirme responds to Rex with a faint smile that didn't seem friendly in the least. She truly did not like people calling her anything other than her name. Looking back at Anna, the smile gone and boredom returned, she says, "We should hurry, you never know what mischief the students will get into if left to long."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:14 pm
Crystal smiles at Sebastian and says, "No don't worry about it Sebastian it's just in my nature to want to help out". Crystal then goes back to cleaning up the mess.  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 pm
He sighed and shrugged "Alright fine, have it your way" he then looked at Crystal "well if you want I won't stop ya, haha" he joined in the clean up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff