Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:24 pm
Bonfire nudged Fluttershy and whispered to her, "She's almost as shy as you when you first meet ponies. Please don't make her feel bad?" he asked sincerely.

Fluttershy looked as if she had messed up before giving Bonfire a friendly smile and walking closer to Snowflake. "Hello. Um, my name is Fluttershy."

Princess Celestia shook her head gently. "Sadly, I do not. But that will make your search all the more exciting."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:49 pm
"I assume so. Thank you Princess, I will keep you informed." Replies PF, returning to the entrance hall to the palace and meeting up with Trey and Tempest. "We have her backing, but she could offer no assistance to our search."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 pm
Snowflake's ears pricked and she looked up. "Hi....I'm Snowflake...." She said, her head raising up as she tried to be brave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:21 pm
"Snowflake... that's such a pretty name! Oh, I mean, if you don't mind me saying." Fluttershy gave a modest smile, trying to be as polite as possible.

Bonfire once again gave a sigh of relief, but was cut short as he felt a thumping on his leg. He looked down to see Angel thumping his foot on him to get his attention. Bonfire gave a cocky grin as he llowered his head to Angel's level. "So, think you can beat me today?" Angel replied with a confident nod. Bonfire got into a ready posision and looked at the normal goal. "Alright, as always, around the house, through the chicken pin and back here. Ready?" Bonfire reared his plot into the air, ready to take off running. With a shout of 'go' Bonfire and Angel took off running quickly making the first turn around the house.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:42 am
Snowflake raised her her head a little higher, smiling. "You think so...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 am
Fluttershy brightened up. "Oh, yes!" She smiled at Snowflake. She flew away for a moment and came back with a small basket with a red and white checkered cloth covering the contents. "Would you like a muffin? I just got them fresh from Sugarcube Corner.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 am
(( I sense a Derpy moment approaching...))

PF, Trey and Tempest approach a large wooden boat, a Galleon, that will take them to Horseshoe Island. The ship was named: The Sea Galloper.

"Alright, this is it. No turning back my friends. Once we embark on this journey, there's no telling if we'll come back. And if we do, it won't be for quiet some time. Everyone have their gear packed?" says PF, looking to his team of adventurers.

"I have everything I need."replies Trey.

"Diddo." claims Tempest.

"Very good. Then we are off." states PF, turning to the ship. "Set sail for adventure Captain Sea Chart!"

With that, the Galleon lurches forward, breaking from the dock. The crew scrambles about the deck, hoisting the sails, and all types of other seafaring chores. The group watches in awe, as ponies easily maneuver across the deck without colliding, and accomplish a multitude of tasks without breaking a gallop.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 pm
There was a quick moment of excited and confused squeals as a violet pony flew overhead and landed on the boat in front of the three adventurers. The pony was non other than the royal princess of the night; Luna. "Greetings once again, trained researchers."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm
Snowflake chuckled nervously, her white fur on her muzzle turning a light pink, as her stomach growled and she remembered she'd never eaten her muffin. "Y-Yes, please..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 pm
Fluttershy took the cloth off of the basket to reveal a bunch of warm, sweet smelling muffins in different flavors. "Have as many as you like." Fluttershy said, giving a gentle smile. Fluttershy talked with Snowake for a few minutes before Bonfire and Angel came rushing back to their starting spot. Bonfire was barely in the lead of the rabbit, but a lone rock jutting from the ground had different plans. The tip of Bonfire's hoof hit the rock. The rock, refusing to move from it's lovely place in the ground, ended up tripping Bonfire and he slid to a halt in front of the two chatting mares. "Ow..." was all that could be heard from Bonfire as his head was having a face-to-face with the ground. Angel was hopping in victory at the finish line.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:06 pm
PF jumped into the air, being startled to the sudden arrival.

"Oh, u-um, Princess Luna. It's a pleasure to see you again. What brings you to our 'Going Away Party'?" asks PF, kicking Trey who was staring wide-eyed at Luna.

Over the intercom, the Captain is heard; "Royalty on Deck!" and the crew members formed together into the best formation they could muster, in order to show respect.

Tempest, meeting the Princesses before, being a Wonderbolt and all that, welcomed his friend; "Good Morning Luna. How are you today?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 pm
Luna looked to the captain. "Please Captain Sea Chart, pay us no attention. Have your men go about their duties." The violet alicorn then looked back to the three adventurers. "We are well, Tempest. And no, professor. We will be joining you on your expedition."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:36 pm
"Y-you are? T-that's wonderful! Royalty is accompanying us on this quest! This is spectacular! This shall be one of the most unique explorations ever!" stammered PF.

"Luna, you're coming with us? Awesome!" says Tempest.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Snowflake gasped. "Bonfire! You okay?!" She asked, helping him up as best as she could.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:23 pm
Bonfire got up and spit out a clump of dirt. "Ye-yeah... I think I'm fine." he said.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff