Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm
((entering - Robert is a tall, blonde, curly haired boy who looks about 8. He's wearing a giant white shirt that's way too large for him, shorts that fit like pants, and he's covered from head to toe in dirt. He's carrying Reine in his arms, dragging her weapon behind them.))

Robert carried Reine through the portal, holding her close and stopping short the moment he saw them. Well, s**t, this was a bad idea from the start.

He set Reine down on her feet, and brushed her hair back behind her ears. "Don't cut y'self waving that thing. Aim for the legs. And I'll be right behind ya, if ya need me. Won't let anybody hurt ya, kitten. Okay?"

danse-hexe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 pm
Mandy melted like a snowflake in a desert at his reply. It was quite the odd look on a boil.

"Well then, why dont we go find you some food to fatten up? If there, er, is any amongst all this stuff."

Without any further warning Mandy scooped up Wash in his arms and stood up, looking around at the other people in the room to see if they'd made any progress on figuring out what was going on.

Ravvlet

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 pm
He clung to Marcus for dear life, at least until an undead decided to grab the sword in Marcus’ hand. A whining sound escaped his throat as he hastily let go of the other boy and walked away.

Only to walk near one of the creatures crowded into the treasure room. Wilson froze up as clawed hands reached for the back of his shirt. He had no clue what the heck the creature was, but it easily lifted him into the air with one hand. Frowning and whining for the thing to put him down, Wilson stubbornly squirmed in its hands until the monster asked him a question. He went limp and stared at Savior with saucer eyes. “T-T-Taste?” he questioned, absolutely mortified. All of a sudden he began to flail even more wildly screaming at the top of his lungs.

“DON’T EAT ME I TASTE HORRIBLE I SWEAR!”

He didn't care who it was. Somebody save him from this crazy kid eater!

Rown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Nuru was decidedly less bothered by ear scratches. Eyes actually rollllling back with delight at it. Oh, oh yes. That's the spot. little to the left. Right. Uuup~

But suddenly she jolted out of it. That tears it. The screaming was getting to her.

She padded over to Otto and plopped down staring at him. Tail flopping side to side. Head tilted curiously at him. Leaaaning in to sniff it in case it soiled itself.
Drifter Jet Enduro

OOC
Nuru is currently female and in her Barghest form so looks like a big scraggly floppy eared black dog at present

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 pm
Cass was still sobbing, a mess of tears and snot as she trailed after Marcus, holding onto his shirt with her fist while trying to not make eye contact with any of the monsters.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 pm
Turning towards the slime monster, Jericho let out a huff, ignoring the crying scareling right now.

"He touched my treasure. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY TREASURE WITHOUT PERMISSION! You all just wantssss it don't you? My precioussssss... I can hear it in your whisssppeerssss... SILENCE! You will not get what issssss miiine" she hissed out before narrowing in on one of the female scarelings, "I don't share my treasure. NOW SCRAM!!"

((Jericho is in true form - 25 foot long red dragon from snout to tail))
kaiyumi
Drifter Jet Enduro
Kuromeez

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:57 pm
LW offered Fell a hand up, giving her an apologetic smile. "Sorry." Jackdamnit! She wanted to be a ghoul again!

"We haven't figured that out yet." LW hissed back at Ren, quietly sliding her hand to his. Just for reassurance. "But...Reeeeen! Some of them are cute." She was pretty sure she couldn't adopt them like she did her minipets...

And speaking of reassurances, LW took a step closer to Sparrow and thwopped him on the head.

"We are not bonkers! Keep it together, birdie."

Hearing Tybalt, LW glanced around. There was no way out she could see. Greaaaat. She thrust a hand out to pull him closer to her side. Just in case.

"Stop your whining, dog! You're really starting to sound like a ghoul-" LW winced as some scareling out did Tybalt's whining. Oh skulls, her ears hurt!

"SCREAM AGAIN. SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" She growled, ears still hurting. Jack, they would probably be bleeding soon if more shrieks like that occurred!

OnionGrump
kuromeez
Any screaming Hunter kidlet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:58 pm
[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Wash hung there limply, eyes still wide as he registered what she'd said.

Things were going very badly.

He glanced around wild-eyed for ANY of the other hunters.

any other hunter lewl

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:58 pm
"Nobody is eating anybody." Siddie appeared right behind Savior and reached forward to pluck the scareling out of his hand. "Shame on you, teasing little reapers," he scolded, and turned to the frightened child. "Shh, it's okay. Didn't your mummy and deaddy tell you? Eating people isn't good for anyone, so nobody is going to eat you. Okay?"

Rown

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:59 pm
Riyoku

Otto's wails of misery ceased as something began to sniff him. The boy stared in awe at the creature before him, eyes growing wide.

Monsters... he was surrounded by...

but this..

"Dog..." He said bewilderingly, reaching out to pet it.

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:59 pm
"Christof, when Calder said to meet him, where exactly did you-?" Barth started, stirring from her place on Christof's back. She hesitated when she saw some...familiar but definitely changed faces. "take us," she finished. "..........Calder?"

Calder was definitely, well, very...she had not expected quite so much- Barth shifted uncomfortably.

Physical: a lady

Harrison had left his unicorn behind with a pat. Even if it was a noble steed, it was kind of heavy and he couldn't drag it up all the lighthouse stairs. His fight with Jordan was forgotten as they found themselves in a room with a ton of monsters.

We wandered into the wrong dungeon. GTFO, B0nez advised.

I'm not scared of them, Harrison lied.

His expression lit up, though, at the piles of gold. "Treasure!" he exclaimed. They'd be rich forever. "...And a...a giant dragon. Is this- some kinda virtual reality or something?"

Physical: Minus the unicorn. He is dirty and his nose is bleeding a little.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:00 pm
"Keep screaming." Savior liked the sounds of screams, or how they echoed in his bones anyway, and he pulled his mask off to allow his jaws to be shown. Having changed genders he was still an attractive creature and he smiled....somewhat, before the lower half of his face split open entirely to reveal row after row of sharp teeth. No tongue, no gums, just teeth. "You don't smell like one of my kind, but you'll have to do."

Savior obviously hadn't heard that the whole "eating them may make you explode bit" or else he might have hestiated a bit more. Maybe just a little. And then....someone took it out of his hands. Savior growled, unhappy.

"My meal. Return it."

Prolixity
Syusaki

Rown

Friendly Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

((Jericho, Candace, Jerry Tags))

Calder watched as scarlings cried out, holding each other and tearing up while others raced to the treasure only to have Jericho toss them away.

Calder went into full parental mode.

"JERICHO! You DO NOT toss LITTLE SCARLINGS about! You are a GROWN BO..........uh GHOUL! You should KNOW better!" She wagged her hand at him as she went over, ready to n** him something fierce. "And this is NOT your treasure. It belongs to someone else. I don't come into YOUR room and claim your things as my own, now do I? You are going to get punished for stealing, Miss!" She turned about, moving over to the pile of scarlings.

"Come here, sweeties. No one will eat you. I'll tear them apart first." She reached out to Candace and Jerry, pulling them both into her large bosom.

At the warning yell Candace's scream cut short.

OAO?!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:01 pm
LP

Pepzilla

Ravvlet

Demi growled back in annoyance and snapped his teeth at the half beastette. "Shut your mouth, Bullina." she said back heatedly. The rudeness of her walking up on the scareling she claimed to torture.

No etiquette with that monster, none at all. bet she just goes into heat on EVERYONE, poor Mei. That was why he figured why they had all those relationship problems from. "Stop being loose and find your own target!" she said and gave the ghoul a nudge and flicked her eyes back at the boil tiger that was being so wary of the whole situation. "Come on, you must smell that delicious fear they are giving off!"

after another careful sniff at Wash;s tiny form, the hellhound's smile grew from ear to ear and her smoky green eves stared down through him. "mmm, so tasty~ how bout just one bite, scareling?"

--------------------
Blade Kuroda

Leon was not going to stand for the creepy red barney dragon thing harassing his friends. even if he himself was so scared that the treasure might have an accident mixed in with its shiny splendor.

"I will get chu! this is like hume a'lone!" he cried out in childlike rage and threw a set of coins at the mean female form of jericho before ducking back into the pile of treasure.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff