Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Phantom Assassin** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 am
"Uh, yeah... May I request an alternate form of monitoring? I believe that my current means will end up killing me before the day is out. Not to mention he just leaped out that window..." says Fenrir, getting up and motioning towards the now broken window. "Like maybe a tracking chip? Of some sort of magical thing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 am
S.M. pondered the thought. If a tracking chip was needed, Dex could whip one up in an hour. It seemed like the easiest, most effective solution. "Sure. I'll get my brother to make a tracking chip for you. Just stay here for a bit and I'll tell him.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 pm
"Thank you my King. I shall await your return." replies Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:14 pm
Jaybomb works in the lab with Dex. "Hey Dex hand me the wrench will you..this engine is hard to fix."

Spyke hand flown to Angel Island to guard the emerald and calm himself. "******** assassin..thinking he can just talk to my sister like that...If he slips...he gets killed."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:08 pm
S.M. walked into the lab and. Looked at the current mess of machinery that was spread across the ground. "Hey, Dex, I need a tracking device for Fenrir. Would you mind?" He asked.

Dex, after sliding the wrench over to Jay, tossed a tracking device over to S.M.. "before you ask, I've had a few trackers made for quite some time. Just in case, y'know?"

S.M.,content with a explanation, set back for the infirmary. He walked in and tossed Fenrir the tracker.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 am
"Thank you." says Fenrir, catching it, activating it and connecting it to his hand. "Now I've got a bit more freedom without risking others time. Is there anything I can do for you my King?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:17 am
"Just keep your nose clean." S.M. replied. He then smiled and gave Fenrir a firendly punch to the arm. "And loosen up. Take a walk through town or something. Have fun." And with that, S.M. walked off.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:28 pm
"Fair enough." Fenrir decided to explore the castle a bit more. Something he hadn't gotten the pleasure of yet. He decided to start from the bottom up. He made his way down to what he assumed was the basement, considering there weren't anymore stairs leading down. He took a stroll through the Crypt, and Armory, admiring the weapons at the Ice Kingdom's disposal. If they were to go to war, they would be a formidable force to deal with. He then proceeded up to the first floor, already being in the Archives.

The Throne room was immaculate and awe-inspiring. The grandeur was overwhelming. He then proceeded to move through into this large chamber with a Crystal Heart at its center. This caused him to freeze. He had no idea what he was looking at. He continued to stand there staring at the Heart.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:26 pm
"I see you've found the Crystal heart." said a gentle voice from behind Fenrir. "We haven't met yet. I'm Donna. Well, I guess now I'm 'princess' Donna. I'm Swift's sister."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 pm
Fenrir forced himself to break his gaze and look to the woman standing behind him. "It's a pleasure to meet you Princess Donna. My name is Fenrir, I'm new to this land and have never seen anything quite like this before. Could you explain to me what it is? That is, if you have the time and patience to put up with me."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 pm
Donna smiled. "I can tell you what I know!" She replied happily. "Hmm... well, this is the Crystal Heart, it has the power to keep this island floating as well as power it. Queen Frost has some kind of special connection to it... that's about all I know."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:54 am
"Huh. So this one little thing holds up the entire island. Wow. That's impressive. Thank you for the information." replies Fenrir, smiling. "So what do you do as a Princess here?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:22 am
"Well, I haven't really been a princess for very long, but so far I've just been going about my business like normal." Replied Donna.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 pm
"Really? No big important tasks for a figure of Royalty? That's odd."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm
Donna giggled nervously. "Well, I think they're just giving me a little bit to adjust to being a princess before they give me any important tasks."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff