Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The song of a broken heart and a soulless man.(Exa x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:13 am
Molly blushed while he put his arm around her. "Why are they following us?" she asked while looking forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 am
"Well because your a pretty young girl with blood and im a vampire that kills my own kind"he said to her with a chuckle. "Just stay close behind me"he said with a grin. The two men attack, but alessandro was able to parry it by spinning the umbrella although it was torn to peices. "Well there goes my protection from the sun"he said with a grin. the two vampires were crazed with blood lust. Their eyes glowed red as the attacked head on once more"Dumb asses"he said to him self with a grin. A wall of visible energy formed infront of him catching their attacks and stopping them in there tracks. he chuckled once more and clenched his fists"Now you die"he said as he stepped towards them. they struggled trying to free their hands from the energy field but it was no use. Alessandro fist tore through their bodies turning them to ash. "Well now lets go before the sun comes out"he said with a gentle smile  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 am
Molly closed her eyes when he killed the vampires. She looked back when he was done and saw that the sky was getting lighter. "Quick, let's get inside." she said. She grabbed his hand and lead him down the street to her her little house and she shut the door behind them as the sun started to come out. "You ok?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 am
"Yes I'm fine. We made it in just before the sun rose"he said and smiled lightly"Thank you for saving my life Ms. Molly"he said and bowed"I'm forever in your debt  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 am
"It was nothing, you're the hero here. You saved me from those other vampires." she said with a smile. "Well you can't go back yet, so why don't you stay here?" she asked. "I have an entertainment room in my basement so you can stay there away from the sun."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 am
Alessandro smiled"If you don't think it'll be too much of a hassle"he said  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 am
"Not at all. We'll both be sleeping most the day anyway." Molly said. "Come on, I'll show you." she said. Luckily the staircase in the hall by the door lifted up to show a secret way to the basement. "This house used to hide slaves." she said as she lead him down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 am
"Hmm well maybe I should come sleep with you then"he said and winked with a chuckle  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 pm
Molly stopped and blushed deeply. "Not so fast there, Casanova." she said and lightly hit him before continuing down and she turned on the lights. He saw the basement was fully carpeted with an old sofa, a chair, a small table, and a tv with a few movies around it. "I hope you don't mind sleeping on the couch. It may not look it, but it's very comfy." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:32 pm
Alessandro chuckled lightly at the hit he looked around and grinned lightly"So im a casanova now huh?"he asked with a seductive grin. he quickly lifted her and placed her on the couch binding her hands with one of his his fangs grew as he held her down"Hows this for a casanova?"he asked as his fangs were gently rubbing against her neck"Don't worry. It'll only hurt for a second before your in ecstasy"he said with a smile as his cold breath once again ran down her neck  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:37 pm
Molly gasped when he grabbed her and she blushed deeply when he got close to her. She gulped and shook in his grip. "I-I thought y-you said you w-wouldn't." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:49 pm
he chuckled and looked down at her with a warm smile"I'm not going to"he said as his fangs retreated again"Just kinda wanted to see how you looked like this"he said as he looked down into her eyes"And i must say you still look very beautiful"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:55 pm
She sighed with relief but she was still shaking. "You think I'm pretty when I'm scared?" she asked with a frown.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:03 pm
"No just in this position"he said and smiled"Your curves are very alluring"he smiled to her as he closed the distance between them. he held her closer with a grin and smiled his lips now mere inches away from hers  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:06 pm
Her fear of getting eaten was soon replaced with a sudden rush of warmth as she blushed deeper than she ever had. "T-Thank you." she said shyly as she looked into his eyes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff