Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Elements of FEAR (page 7!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am
Danny ... Danny was not an artist. No, she wasn't even a small scareling with a crayon. She sucked at drawing. The drawing the on the board? She was terrified. Did he really expect them to draw that? She frowned. Last time she checked, her fire didn't require crazy circles.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She tilted her head. Well if you sorta .... squinted you could kind of ...

Ah well. It really wasn't THAT bad. Danny smiled at her drawing and looked over at Roch's. His looked SO dumb compared to hers. He didn't even include the little circles on the side! Clearly she was the superior summon circle artist.

If she cared enough though, it wasn't showing. Danny had already put her head down and started drawing spiders and hearts on her desk. Superior student right here, Professor Proudfoot.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:59 am
"I'll get Than to give you one if we meet again! Good luck with classsss!" She whispered before letting out a series of soft hisses - the snake version of chuckling - and turning to return a smile to the ghoul who was next to the boil she had been talking to. It was obvious that she was delighted at being paid attention to, judging from the grin on her, her voice still soft since it seemed like class had officially started now, "Hello there, darling! Bessst of luck to you too!"

With a bow of her head, she was off, slithering under desks and chairs, back to Thanatos - who happened to be busy with the chalk that had been given. With the teacher's reply to his 'element of surprise', the reaper found that he liked this professor already. While he wasn't exactly an expert with summoning circles, he knew just a little bit about them; barely enough to draw one of his own, but he managed.

Oh he managed.

Of course, he had to go and use two different colors; as he leaned back against his chair to admire his handiwork, part of him was starting to regret not using all the colors and creating some kind of a rainbow abomination of a summoning circle... With it, maybe he could summon a double rainbow all the way.

Pepzilla
nekoluch

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 am
Gene stared dumbfounded at the image on the chalkboard. She.... was supposed to draw something like that? She understood the lecture part, yes, but the actual doing it part? Nope, not a chance. She wasn't the worst artist in Halloween, but she certainly was not the best. And she certainly could not draw that.

Then she saw what Danny had drawn, and suddenly she had a confidence boost.

So, whipping out her eyePhone, Gene found one of the simpler circles and drew it on her desktop. It wasn't exact, but it came pretty close. She thought it was pretty good.

Then she saw what Thanatos had done, and felt shamed. Poo. "Wow... that's really good. Where'd you learn to do that?" She whispered to the dreadlocked reaper, whilst eyeing up his desk. So complex...

Dragain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 pm
"Let's just say that I was home-schooled before I enrolled here," He winked at the ghoul, clapping his hands together to get most of the chalk dust off before extending a hand out towards her, a grin on his face, "The name's Thanatos, by the way... And you drew a lovely circle for a first-timer; seems to me like you have a pretty steady hand."

Compliments go a long way where first impressions were concerned.

Meanwhile, Biskoto might had decided to stop by all the desks to stare at all the pretty circles on her way back... Which was why she was taking forever.

Her body was also easy to trip over.

Carhop Calvalier
IT IS 4AM AND I AM ON MY WAY TO BED, but here's a tag for you. |D

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 pm
So she still couldn’t figure out if she had a natural affinity for an element…though if she had to pick one, she was still leaning towards air…

Oh well.

As the other students interacted with the professor, Hel just quietly listened, and once he seemed to move on with his lecture, the ghoul sat up straight in her desk once more, attentive. She looked rather awed at the intense patterns he drew up on the chalk board…and for a bit she couldn’t help but feel a bit worried as she stared at it because…well…according to Mot her handwriting was below proficient. The valkyrie shot a dirty look at the cowboil. Thanks Mot. Hel had a complex now.

Regardless, drawing patterns was something Hel did like to do…so…valkyrie spirit! She needed to tackle this like she always did! With chalk in hand, the ghoul leaned over to give Biskoto a pet before she set to work. The valkyrie stood, hovering over her desk like a vulture and then began to draw, using this vantage point.

There.

User Image

That seemed good, right? She took a gander at other students, and was feeling pretty good about herself until she saw Edel’s…Than’s…Mot’s…wait…Mot!? The ghoul turned around and just stared at the one he drew. No. Not fair. She actually purposely showed up to classes, and slacker cowboil drew a rather interesting and intense one!? Terrible. Just terrible. Hel pouted, flopping back into her seat and crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:23 pm
"Y-you too!" Bul replied to the snake. He wished he could talk more about heat lamps but...

"Mnnn.." Bul licked his lips once more looking down at the roach at his feet. Keep ignoring it, it will pass. Besides, there's no telling if it was a Cricket bug or not...

Hnnngh delicious little things. Luckily the teacher speaking up again provided ample distraction from the nugg on the floor.

Great. Bul had no CLUE what a summoning circle was. Well he did and he didn't it was like those inside jokes that you just laughed because everyone else was laughing. BUT NOBODY WAS LAUGHING HERE.
Even as the teacher handed out the chalk Bul had already started to use some of the snot from his snot ball to begin his circle on his desk. With some of the foundations already laid out he took the chalk provided just to finish it up:

User Image

Fantastic! It ********.." Bul started to snicker and covered his mouth with a hand then quickly elbowed Levi and pointed at his. "Heheh... look its like a face heh- Aw man come on D8" Levi's circle had turned out MUCH more professional looking than his. In dismay Bul looked back at his and made a few small adjustments last minute until he noticed another little sensation at his feet. This time it was the most Kawaiiest thing on the god damned planet. Again he licked his lips this time kneeling down to pinch the bug gently between his fingers.

owo "Yummmm.." he practically purred before bringing it to his mouth. Southern Style Roaches aw yea.

dragain

bilious

nekoluch

((Ah the wonders of MSPaint))  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Zar got to work as soon as he was asked to on the summoning circle. Even though he had next to no idea what one even was, simply imitating what he saw on the board in whatever fashion he could think of. After all they resembled contractual marks right? At least contracts he knew how to draw.

He got very into what he was doing, finding a great deal of joy in the broad sweeping marks, it was like paperwork, too regimented to be drawing, which he abhorred, but not quite writing either.

He squinted at the circles he'd drawn, feeling something was missing somehow, finally adding two large sweeping strokes. His intials. The demon wasn't sure why he felt like adding his initials to it would make it more usable, more controllable. At the very least it made the thing look more finished to him.

Still, it made him frown to look around and see the sheer detail in what other people had produced, even spotting one student checking circles on their eyephone. Perhaps completely pulling the thing out of nowhere wasn't such a good idea.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:29 pm
Riyo tried to resist the urge to look around at everyone else's circle. She tried so hard, because the ghoul knew she'd end up regretting it.

OP. CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT. AGAIN.

How the HELL had Mot managed to doodle something so complex in this short span of time? Was he secretly good at drawing or something? She'd never seen any evidence of it.

... Even Hel's seemed to outrank hers, but the valkyrie was more distracted by how much Mot had blown them out of the water than mocking her... At the moment. Shooting the ghoul a look, Riyo gave her an unamused nod, attempting to convey she knew how the reaper felt.

Lucyal

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:38 pm
Tapping his desk he glanced down at Sharpie. "Leave the boils alone, get up here. We need to work." The cat in turn offered the saddest look it possibly could to Thacerky, "Good Bye Puppy Man," he chirped before hopping back onto the desk. "So what circle do you want to try?" Sharpie added staring at False tail swishing side to side as the boil pondered it over. "Honestly. Not a clue, I'm used to piggy backing Fire off of you.... but if a simple one is all we need..." He trailed off before picking up a piece of chalk and starting at his desk.

"That's not quiet right. Try this symbol." The cat didn't hesitate to add it's own flair to the circle randomly adding ink and finer details with the tip of its tail as it walked around the desk between his hands building on what was already drawn down. Eventually going back to cover the whole thing in ink like substance.

"Simple enough. Cat. Keep an eye on this will you?" Pushing back from his desk he stood up moving to look at Riyo and Hel's summoning circles. "You know these actually aren't bad at all." He nodded at Riyo's "It look's balanced, though I would thicken the one line at the bottom. Else umm... something might break out..." He grimaced, bad experiments offten where he result of Sharpie forgetting to move his tail and wiping a way a key rune or line. "And you." He turned to Hel, "You're a Valkyrie. If ah your looks didn't say it those runes do. Sharpie tried to teach them to me but I prefer to stick to old Latin and German phrases when I work...." He glanced back at the table, the current set of symbols had been the cats suggestion... hopefully they worked.

Sexy Cocaine

NothingYet

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:22 pm
It was one of those rare moments where Hel looked at Riyo and didn’t want to break her nose. No, it was one of those rare moments of sisterhood and understanding. Hel appreciated Riyo’s nod of sympathy, and gave her a nod of understanding in return.

User Image

As their moment of sisterhood and understanding was interrupted by another reaper though, the valkyrie raised a brow. Not bad, huh? She wasn’t exactly sure what to think of that as she observed the boil critiquing Riyo’s, and sat up straight in her desk when he seemed to focus his attention on her. “…Ah…yes. You would be correct!” She replied. Huh, interesting. It seemed more students were actually informed of what kind of reaper she was! Very interesting. “You new here, friend?” She questioned, and then held out a dark hand to him. “I am called Hel.”

Miliardo Kason

Sexy Cocaine

Lucyal
Crew

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:57 pm
It was as if the sky opened up and some important deity looked upon the two ghouls and said 'let there be friendship'. For once (and only once), they were on the same wavelength... And it was beautiful.

Then the deity was pushed out of the sky by one of anger and bloodlust as was per the usual. Who was this joker? "I don't recall asking for critique on the way I draw a circle." The feline hissed, her ears falling back under her hood. And what the ******** was up with that? He didn't offer Hel any 'critique'? What a bunch of bullshit. "Especially not from the likes of a stranger." He could very well be trying to sabotage her. Sure, the boil had complimented her first, but that was simply a clever way of getting around telling someone they were wrong. Nevermind that he had done it politely without a single negative word.

"So why don't you go back to your own desk and-" At first, the ghoul's eyes had been fixated on (what seemed to be) a flawless circle drawn on his desk... Then moved to his feline familiar.

Riyo's face changed from pissed to surprised in a matter of seconds. Oh, look at how fluffy it was! If she had been a weaker woman, the sight of that fur might've brought a tear to her eye. "... Is that your cat?"

Lucyal

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 pm
Diana smiled as the professor continued his lesson. The comment about the roaches particularly made her smile because she had to agree on that. She was a bit put out that they would not be learning about more advanced elementals such as the shadow variety but then again it made sense considering this was a basics class. Still, she wanted to impress the teacher so when he asked them to draw a summoning circle on the desk she smiled. Truth be told she had no idea what she was drawing or even if it was a proper summoning circle but it would definitely be colorful. She pulled out her paints from her purse and looked them over before selecting the blue first. Once she had that done she took the green and then the red and made some more random markings and circles onto the desk. Then she decided it was not colorful enough and grabbed the lavender paint and added a bit more to one side of the 'summoning circle'. Looking it over she decided it was still not bright enough so she grabbed the yellow and added some accents to the whole thing. The finished product ended up looking something like this.
User Image  

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:24 pm
Hel was offered a small smile, nothing flashy, no trying to win her over just the sheepish smile of someone admitting that he knew a bit more then others because he was a freaking bookworm. "Good to know I learned something from the cat blathering about runes." He shrugged, "Most of them seemed to be frost or cold so it kinda clashed with what I normally work with."

Moving on he nodded, "Yeah I got here after the whole Maul incident. My name's False." His own slightly tanned hand took her dark one in a firm and friendly shake. Which was quickly ended by a very upset Riyo.

Turning around he held up both hands helplessly, "Hey I was just making a suggestion... I've had stuff blow up because the edge was too thin or smudged and I just thought you might not like having something explode in your face?" He edged backwards moving towards Hel and his own desk in turn before everything stopped.

"...Yes?"

Sharpie at this point looked up chirping happily in a cat like manner before raising a paw to wave at Riyo, "Hello lady!"

"He's been my familiar since I was young, he's the one who taught me how to make summoning circles proper... and the reason some of them break."

The cat huffed, "Excuse me, but you try having a fluffy tail like mine and then you can talk False." He stuck his tongue out as an ending note before going back to touching up the circle with his ink oozing tail.

Sexy Cocaine

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:48 pm
West found his attention wandering again as a bunch more clueless students jabbered on about their lives or problems or something. He had his own, thank you very much. What if the reason why his parents had never taken up magic wasn't due to a lack of interest? What if they simply couldn't use spells or these weird FEAR elements and just shied away from them to save face? What if he couldn't either? It was hardly a pleasant thought to be having right in the middle of class, especially when his brain also insisted on bringing up the way he felt about marks. Worst. Demon. Ever.

He was brought back to the present when the professor mentioned something about poison being advanced. Well, that was just great. He had been a victim of that very poison Levi was yammering on about and now it was advanced? But... she hadn't created it by magic, right? West narrowed his eyes. He would have to be content to wait and see if her particular brand of poison was advanced at all. Hrmph.

Only after that did he notice the elaborate summoning circle on the chalkboard. What in the...? At least they didn't have to draw it on paper because he hadn't brought any. West took a piece of chalk and after peering at some of his classmates' work—especially that demon's nearby who had made hers so Jack damned colorful—West got to his feet and started his own.

User Image

After a few minutes of scribbling he tossed his chalk on the desk. If that wasn't good enough, well, then it wasn't.

"Y'think it'll work better if y'can see it from th' human world?" he muttered condescendingly, gesturing at Diana's circle as he retook his seat.

Scott Eros Archer

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:49 pm
Pickles leaned over his desk to gawp at Diana's summoning circle.

"Wow!" he said, "Yours is like a rainbow!" he added in an awed whisper, "...what does it do?"

He knew exactly what he wanted his to do. He did this kind of magic all the time! Although he'd never drawn a sunning circle before.

User Image  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces