Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:47 pm
Sneezing suddenly Joesph rubbed his nose. It was to warm to be coming down with a cold so he wondered who was talking about him. So far he had yet to hear anything from Faulkner and Lamirande's movements on the train so it would seem that currently anyways things were going well. "Lets hope they stay like that" he sighed exiting the building heading towards a cafe that he prefered to frequent during lunch. It would still be some time for the group to arrive in central as all up and coming alchemist that wanted to become state alchemists had to go. "Please stay quiet" he sighed thinking about several of the past missions that Lamirande had gone on and the devastation that could have been increased had Faulkner not been there to quell the hot headed alchemist.
(Love the sneeze.Edited to stay in central. I do plan to have Joesph meet the 3 in central when they do finally plan on arriving tho.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm
[Ironheart... has a nice ring to it.

Pssst, Shining. Joesph is in Central[stated by you.] and the train is going to East City. They'll be arriving by plane... blimp... thing after I introduce another main character, Alex's main romantic intrest in East City. So sadly, you can either edit it[[the first post I mean, and move him to East City]], OH! Or I can give Joe some action of his own and keep him in central, for the officers and Alex to arrive to. Your choice. I'm just trying to give a feel of the new world while fleshing out minor details.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm
Alex nodded to Cyril and clapped his hands before stomping and moving the extra car to the back of the train, all of the minions and the leader were bound to the seats. To anyone looking at the train from the outside, it would appear to be just another car.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:51 pm
(Yea i will edit it sending him somewhere else. Probably a cafe for lunch. Gotta go tho so edit later.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 pm
Cyril ruffled Alex's hair a little bit. "You're alright, kid. I've gotta admit, you've got one hell of a future ahead of you in Central. With alchemical talent like that, you're probably even more effective than some of the greatest State Alchemists around. Hell, if at all possible, I might have you teach me a thing or two about this new technique." The lady from before with the drinks came by again, and Cyril was out of scotch. "Could I get another single-malt scotch, miss? Don't worry about the ice, this time." She poured him a glass and handed it to him, which he then proceeded to cool with alchemy. "Being a fire and ice alchemist has its advantages."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:11 am
(Had a chance to edit if no one looked back.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 pm
Faulkner came back and sat down next to Alex. "The engineer is informed, Sir," she said. She kept her pistol out, just in case the ruffians wanted to start anything like chew through the leather. She stood straight up, keeping surveillance secretly. "You really should drink that much, Sir..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:58 pm
Cyril chuckled a little and sipped at his scotch. "Relax, Amy. You know I never get drunk. I just have enough to loosen up a little, then stick to things like water, milk, or lemonade. I think it's probably safer for all of us that way." He then gave a hearty chuckle and looked to Alex. "By the way, I was gonna tell you: this automail arm of mine, it's one of your grandmother's designs. It is slightly modified, though, since it's technically a northern model. Got this thing fitted by a mechanic from Briggs. I needed something that would withstand extreme heat and cold, and their models up there are the most durable." He sipped his scotch again. "I have to admit that my life wouldn't be the same, if not for Winry's work."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 pm
Amy rolled her eyes and pulled out her newspaper. It had been folded gently into the pockets of her military uniform. She looked over at Alex. "Right around now is when I tune him out," she mouthed, and then started to read her paper.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 pm
As a practical joke, which Cyril did sometimes pull with Faulkner, he snapped his fingers on his right hand and threw a small ice cube into her uniform, right down the front of it. He then returned to sipping his scotch. It may not be the most practical use of alchemy, but it is entertaining.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 pm
Faulkner was surprised when she felt the cold, wetness go down her jacket. She slyly opened her jacket to find an ice cube. She took it out, closed her jacket, and promptly beamed Cyril in the forehead with it. She then returned to her news story about street crime in Central.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:26 pm
Alex had to take a moment to take all that was happening in. He knew that it was what he wanted, but it was still such a shock to him. As the train finally pulled to a stop, they arrived at East City. It looked less like a military base and more like an unbelievably large market. After Ishval and Amestris [mostly] made up, East City, being closest to them, became a large trading post between the countries. Alex stepped out of the train and began looking around, countless people holding signs with names and meeting others.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:51 pm
Cyril was quick to follow Alex. He hadn't been to East City in quite some time, so it was refreshing to see it again. "This place hasn't changed much since the last time I was here. Anyway, I'll be right back. I need to let some of these soldiers know about those goons we put away. I know you did most of the work, but Amy and I both helped by buying you some time, so we'll say it was joint effort, alright?" With that, he approached the nearest soldier to their platform. "Hail, soldier. We got some ruffians that tried to rob the train in the very last car. Could you make sure that they're discreetly detained and taken somewhere secure?"

"Sure, but who are you?"

"Cyril Lamirande, the--"

"Frostfire Alchemist! Yes, sir, it'll be done as discreetly as possible. Is the engineer aware of the possible departure delay?"

"Yeah. He's been informed. I'll be sure to let the folks at Central know about your contributions to this."

"Thank you, Sir! We'll get right on it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:39 pm
(Bump?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items