Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:16 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno (Bird Form)

Articuno flew out of portal Kagamine, she sense the wind as Gakupo walk pass by and notice Kagamine and other, "Hey you guys, and who is this young lady?" he greets and ask them about Yoko, although he still likes Luka. Articuno look at purple samurai in amusing expression, "Her name is Yoko, she might interesting to meet you and other vocaloids." she introduce Gakupo to Yoko, Gakupo look at Yoko as he walk towards her, then look closely to her face. "Hmm, it's been 10 months to see a guest like Miku-chan brought Zelkova-san to see us. Too bad he didn't meet others because of studio they were recording. When Miku-chan, Neru-chan, and Mikuo-san come back home, that includes Zelkova-san... we need those girls back for Summer Concert we are going perform. Rin-chan, Len-kun... where are those three gone to?" he explains a lot to Yoko, then Kagamine to see where Hatsune Twins and Neru gone to, only Articuno answered, "In Underworld, Gakupo-san." she answered smoothly, and Gakupo didn't say anything after the ice bird said Underworld. He must be froze himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:11 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Have you seen my cat?

Yoko smiled and nodded to her name, bowing respectably towards Gakupo. "It is a pleasure Gakupo" she stated with a small smile.
MikuHinata1

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 am
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Gakupo smiles and then bow back to her, Articuno transform into her human form and look at male purple hair samurai singer. She loves his singing ability and thought of him as cool brother, she gave him a girly grin, "Same old Gakupo-san, as part samurai and part singer." she said to her idol, Gakupo rose his head and petting her icy blue hair, then white hair Yoko, "Others will be there soon, am I right... Teto-chan and Haku-chan?" he turn around to see Kasane Teto and Yomane Haku poking their head on the hallway, it's been ten month as the Sega Company restored after master and staff got slaughtered by Zatsune Miku. "Gakupo, you own me a french bread! You own me big time," she pouted to purple samurai, being stubborn. Haku basically ran off to avoid embarrassment, possible her feelings for Akaito after Neru broke up with him. Articuno sigh about Teto's stubbornness, "Teto-san, didn't your brother told you not to argue with others for someone stole your french bread." said told her, Teto look at human form Rokh, then she made a sneaky smile as she ran off. Gakupo watch her go, "That little stubborn Chimera, someone should give her a french bread to calm her down."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:00 am
KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
"♬ Shine ba ii no ni, shine ba ii no ni, shin de shimae ba ii no ni, shine ba ii no ni,shine ba ii no ni, doko ka tooi tokoro de shine ba ii no ni ♬" mused the Japanese blue-haired VOCALOID as he pranced the streets, with one hand on his hip while the other grasped his powder blue scarf. He began to hum the proceeding lyrics of Shineba ii no ni to himself as he closed his eyes, unaware of whatever or whomever was in his way.

He bumped into a tall figure and opened his eyes in mild surprise, this wasn't the first time it had happened before. "E-Eh?" he quietly mumbled in confusion as he looked up to see the face of Gakupo, one of his VOCALOID members. "A-Ah Sorry Gack-Poid! I didn't see you there..." he flashed a sheepish grin before peeking his Gakupo's heaving frame to see the Kagamine twins. Almost with delight Kaito rushed to give both a noogie, "the mirror twins! Kaga-Kaga-Kagamine! Len, how are you? Oh and you too Rin! How are you- who's this? Some new girl? What's her name?!" Kaito grinned as he approached the pink haired girl with curiosity, his face sincere.

His effort to speak were interrupted by a certain pink-haired Chimera and her drunk friend. He sighed sadly as he receded into the shadows, more or less behind Gakupo's hulking tall frame for cover.
MikuHinata1

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:08 am
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Have you seen my cat?

Yoko smiled bashfully, nodding as she tried to inch away, it was too much commotion for her, at least for now. A pink-haired girl with a tail-like keychain strode over with a silver-haired friend who looked either very sad or very drunk, she could not tell which at the time.

She stared in awe as she watched the conversation of an accusation turning into a cowardly retreat. Soon she was approached by a blue haired male and was speechless as he stared into her eyes, his deep cerulean lens directly into her soul. "I'm Yoko, and it is a pleasure to meet you" she stated glumly, raising her hand to greet the male.

The man smiled and gladly grabbed her hand and shook it vigorously before letting go and starting to stroke her hair. "I'm Kaito Shion, VOCALOID 00-01! I was released before anyone else, male-wise" he gave a cat-like smile before continuing to stroke her hair gently.
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Kagamine rin and len stayed silent the whole time and listened to everything else until Kaito came and gave them and messed up there hair rin trembled angrily and kicked Kaito who was to busy dealing with teto and haku to notice she took out a brush and started brushing her hair again " Dam kaito he always does that and i hate it neru would kick him so hard he'd whine or she take out her sword and start swinging it around chasing him" len laughed " i have to agree with you mirror she would probably dislike that he looks like akaito to" rin giggeled " yeah but miku probably wouldn't mind"len looked at rin " hey do you know if miku likes kaito" "rin looked at len " sorry mirror miku swore that i shouldn't tell and i cant " len frowned at his rin " fin mirror if thats what she wanted "

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:37 am
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Gakupo felt the bump as he turn around to see first male singer before Meiko, the first female singer in Cryton. He knows Miku have a huge crush on him but didn't tell him because she's too shy admit, but he wasn't sure if Kaito has same feelings to teal hair singer goddess, however, he gave a blue hair ice-cream lover a smile, Hey Kaito, I hear you singing Shineba ii No Ni, I might take a guess all female fans might scream so loud." he said to him in amused smile. Articuno smiles at them, including seeing her mistress's crush, she look at Yoko, "My mistress doesn't want to admit herself to Kaito-san, but he's really great with Miku-chan's duet and combination singing." she said to her really quiet, so Kaito won't hear Miku's feelings for him part. Gakupo chuckled at Yoko, until Aoki Lapis appear the scene, her sky color eyes stare at everyone, "Senpai, I haven't meet Miku-san and Neru-san, did something happen to them?" she ask Gakupo in worry tone, but she doesn't bother looking at Yoko and Articuno. Aoki is the new member and became I-Style Project, she heard the rumor that Zatsune Miku almost trying to kill Hatsune Miku because they are counterpart, she doesn't like see her die in hands of counterpart. However, Zatsune banish for good, so she won't harm everyone, including Miku. Gakupo and Articuno, who never seen her before, "Miku-chan and others gone to Underworld, according to Articuno-san, with probably Miku-chan's favorite cute little demon name Zelkova-kun, I believe they will be back soon enough before dancing practice for Summer LIVE Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder." he answered and look at Kagamine, Yoko and Articuno, then he realize they didn't met, "Oh, Rin-chan, Len-kun, Yoko-san and Articuno-san, this is Aoki Lapis, she's a newest member of Vocaloid, she's working on I-Style Project, Vocaloid3. Aoki-san, this is Articuno-san, Miku-chan's pet, Yoko-san, our guest, and Kagamine reflections, Rin-chan and Len-kun, also a vocaloid member." he introduce them to each others, Aoki gave them a smile, "Pleasure to meeting you Rin-san, Yoko-san, Len-san, and Articuno-san, I feel so horrified that Zatsune-san causing a lot of trouble to you guys." she said really polite as she bow to them and feel so sorry about them seeing Miku became targeting by her Vice Counterpart, then she stood up. Articuno smiles at Aoki, "It's alright, but you will meet Miku-chan when she's back from Underworld to help Zelkova-san. Oh Kaito-san, Miku-chan doesn't want you to worry about her, she will be back soon and bringing cheerful smile on her face towards everyone,"" she accepting her apology and gave a hint of Miku's feelings for Kaito, so she can tease her like Miku did to her and Inferno, Gakupo chuckled about Articuno as they high five. They seems like they wanted Miku to admit her feelings to Kaito or Kaito to realize the teal twin pony-tail really loves him.

(OOC: Long story about Miku-chan and Zatsune-san's counterpart, and Miku-chan fall in love with Kaito-kun))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 am
KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
Kaito paid no attention to Rin and Len's fussing but diverted his attention towards Aoki, and waved a little before stuffing his arms behind his back. "This is probably the best VOCALOID reunion yet! Aoki's here, Teto, Haku, and probably the whole gang! Where's Miku? Oh, the Underworld? What's she doing there? Oh, Gakupo you know what I sing so well! But I'm getting an Append, what about you Gakupo? Eh? Eh?" Kaito began to tease gakupo, pulling at Gakupo's belt playfully.

He probably didn't understand the hidden innuendos being passed around Articuno and Gakupo, but if he did he would have to be seriously willing to date a sixteen year old, but then again who exactly was Articuno's mistress? And why wouldn't she admit herself to him? And why in the world was everyone meeting up here?! Kaito gave an exasperated sigh as he pulled away from the group slowly walking away, his pace quickening, he was getting hungry wasn't he? Oh, an ice cream shop! He glanced behind him a few times before sprinting towards the venue only to be greeted by closed doors. He drooled on the glass door and sighed again, "why me" he moaned quietly as he fell to the floor, caressing himself in the fetal position.

wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Len and rin held hands and smiled at each other but looked angry at gapko for saying that miku liked kaito that was supose to be a secret no one was supose to know but then she turned her head to the new volcaloid member Aoki " hi there im rin kagaimine and this is my reflection len kagamine were pleased to meet you i guess your new mikus nice she never gets mad unless you do something really stupis and mean we have another friend mikuo who is really nice and is nothing like kaito he will listen and dosen't look like he's falling into a depression from not having ice cream he is also really strong and straight forward so if u need help go to him he will help you but he wnt sugar coat anything he will tell you what you need to hear his girlfriend is akaito neru she is really strong and tomboyish so dnt expect her to know really girly things she is also really straigh forward and she;s not afraid to tell you what she thinks she is sometimes a brute so if u make her mad she will go breserk on you but she's more like a knight that she will only do that if your evil if your nice she holds it in and helps you anyways"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:48 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Articuno, Gakupo, and Aoki watch Kaito leave, knowing he needs the ice cream. Only Gakupo is worried that gluttony will take over, he look at other, "I have to watch over Kaito-kun, he might have hunger for ice cream. Five of you will stay and talk before Miku-chan, Neru-chan, and Mikuo-kun return back to Underworld. See you guys later." said Gakupo and catching up with Kaito before gluttony will take over and make Fallen appear. Articuno and Aoki look at each other, yet Articuno felt really weird, "My name is Articuno, Miku-chan's loyal pet. I forgot to tell you my name, my apology." she bow to new member with a smile. Aoki giggle lightly, "It's alright Articuno-san, an apology accepted. New Vocaloid3 members wanted to meet most popular singer, we can wait," she said in optimistic tone, which Articuno smiles.
Gakupo walk to find Kaito, until he found him staring at ice cream, he glaze his electric light blue eyes around to find gluttony. Suddenly he sense the darkness as his eyes dart forward and saw Gluttony Fallens appeared besides Kaito, people around them begin screaming as they feared. Gakupo gasp and pull his katana with rhythm and took samurai stance and took it out, then he notice few Gluttony Fallen appeared, "Watch out, we got Zatsune-san's army!" he shouts as he release his wind and sakura petal aura appear to keep his samurai movement ready to take those Fallens out.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:22 pm
KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
Kaito, a oblivious man who had taken the affinity for ice cream at a young age. The same man who was now being attacked by the strangest of creatures he had ever seen in his life. Kaito gulped and slid backwards in a frenzy to avoid these creatures, bumping up against Gakupo's foot. "G-Gack-poid w-what are these things? I was just hunnnggrrrryyyy!!!!" he squealed as he picked himself up and wiped his coat and pulled on his scarf, clearly very unsettled. "Gack-Poid, what are these thingies?" Kaito asked, ripping the scarf from his neck as it transformed into a small powder blue katana.
MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

rin and len took out there sai's " ugh what an idiot im starting to dislike kaito neru worked hard to keep them away and he ruined everything" rin frowned len ran and slashed and stabbed other fallen creatures he sighed but remebered neru put a thunder barrier that he saw and some fallen were struck by thunder " neru reall must hate that her barrier is going to waist for such a stupid reason just cause kaito didn't have ice cream" he sighed and kept slashing at the fallen rin started slashing as well but she smiled becuase of the barrier

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Aoki left to be with others, Articuno felt the sins as she create ice sword and then rush to find the Fallen. She found them along with Kagamine, Gackpoid, and Kaito, "Darn Zatsune, she's causing nothing but trouble." she said and slain those gluttony. Gakupo glance at Kaito, "Zatsune! I know you can't enter Japan, but your creation will, show yourself!" he shouts, until they hear a cruel giggle, that came from one of gluttony fallen, "Long time no see, eggplant eater, clones, and ice cream freaks. Hmm, Hatsune isn't here as I cannot sense her virtue." she said as those fallens froze. Gakupo look at Kaito for few minutes, "Control your hunger Kaito-kun, this is going to be-" "I will take care of hunger sins!" the female voice cut him off, as Articuno and Gakupo turn their head to see another INTERNET Co.,Ltd, Gumi Megapoid using earth to poison them, all of Fallen have been vanish as Zatsune scream then faded. Articuno is impressed, "Hey Gumi-chan, nice work protecting citizens." she said to her, Gakupo smiles. Gumi felt really happy to help by her hands on her hip, "Why thank you Articuno-san, and hey Gakupo-kun, Kaito-kun, and Kagamine reflections. I will take a guess Hatsune twins and Neru-san didn't come back.".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:32 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

The kagamine twins smiled but rin looked at kaito as she,killed the last fallen one " kaito gwt over the fact that you want ice cream I,wish neru was here so,she would kick you,right,in,the head and make you act like an,adult,im,just a kid and I,act like more of an adult the you do and im,younger then u,get up already abd control yourself zatsunes using this to summon,her creatures" rin said she was angry at kaito for acting like a child " I agree with my,mirror not even half of this stuff would be,happening if miku mikuo and neru were here neru would make you act like an,adult whether you like it or not" then len looked at the pink haird girl " yeah there not,back yet but they will be back soon" rin closed her eyes and used her powers she saw neru and the rest of the guys in,an elevator they were talking about batteling in,the arena but they all looked ok they all looked worn out and tired bit was realived that they were alive rin opened her eyes " mirror neru and the rest are ok" Len smiled happily just like rin " mirror im so happy" len took rins arm and kissed her cheek

wolf of warriors
Crew

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 am
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

She gulped, what had just happened was way beyond her understanding. She was baffled to even speak, uttering just a few 'ehs' and 'errs' as she tried to find a way to speak what was in her mind. "T-Thank you" she stammered out before caressing her short cut locks as she watched from afar the strange beings attacking the man who held her earlier, along with the violet haired samurai and a few newcomers whom one o which saved the day, and the other cackled in evil delight, apparently sending those strange fat beings here. "It's all very strange" muttered Yoko softly as she placed a fist underneath her chin as she closed her eyes in pensive thought.

KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image

Kaito frowned as he turned towards the Twins, "that's not so nice! I'm older than you so you've gotta give me some respect!" He laughed lightly, perching his head on Gakupo's shoulder. "Right Gack-Poid? You're older too, can't you somehow teach them a lesson? I would do it myself, but they're much too cute!"

wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas