Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum (Sleeping) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I baked you a pie. Ooh boy, what flavor?
  Fruit
  Meat
  Chocolate
  Pie flavor. *baooooow*
View Results

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 pm
Evangeline stood as the others conversed. She looked over to Olaf as he spoke up. She understood his reasonings. The only reason she wanted to go is because her demon yearned for some action and had a blood lust that needed to be filled. She smiled at Lyall's threat and Alpha's reply. It was funny to see them quibble every single time. It never got old to her. "So when are we going to head out? It seems like we have a full team."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:44 am
"Soon I have to check on the other Angels to see what they have found, first, maybe even give y'all time to finish the fight." Alpha said, and with another flash bang, he was gone.

"Oh, how exciting." Rivera chuckled. "Riven, get the rest of the Pack ready, and turn your Sight off." Rivera said giving the shadow wolf a pat as he ran off. Rivera sat back down, and crossed her legs. "Lets hope he/she/it can walk through walls, wall walkers are even more fun then Weeping Angels." another chuckle.

Alothus shook his head, this time he had a mere second to avert his eyes."Bloody Angel..." the great Lion muttered, shaking his head again.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:01 am
"I do so hope that he was serious about that challenge," Lyall said with a distant look in his eyes after the Angel had left. "If not, I may have to issue a formal one in front of him. It's been too long since I was able to move freely..." How Alpha managed to set off a flash bang while frozen was a trick that he wanted to figure out. Maybe that could be the bet if Lyall won. His hands clenched and unclenched in anticipation, movement that was not consciously made. If he had noticed then he would have quickly checked himself.

Zellik harrumphed, and shook his head the same as Alothus to dispel the ringing in his head. "Not much of a fight, this. The weakling is only singing and dancing, not fighting." He gestured at the window-wall as Milla stumbled backwards, nearly falling to the ground. "Even now she retreats. A fine entertainer but a poor fighter."

Milla knew that with her concentration wavering as it was she stood little chance against Yeril. As if she had ever stood any in the first place. The chakrams deflected fewer and fewer of her opponent's strikes, and she found herself dodging more and more, the wall of the arena getting closer with every shuffling step. If only she could have the time to take a deep breath and think, then she might be able to win. A shocked gasp flew from her lips and shattered her remaining bravado as she stumbled a second time on the hem of her dress, the garment that she had previously been able to walk in unhindered when calm.

With a small cry as she hit the ground, Milla closed her eyes to block out Yeril's leer and pressed her wrists against her ears to muffle the crowd's fierce roar. The dust around her had barely settled back on the ground as tears ran down her cheeks, her foe readying for a killing blow. She was an idiot for thinking she could win. Now she would die, a second time?, and never be able to get to know the other fighters, some of whom seemed like they could be very nice. There was nothing else that she could do, and the urge to wail out her sorrows went along with what her heart wanted to do more than anything at that moment. So the banshee did wail, ear-splitting and bone chilling. Yeril's dagger froze in its descent.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm
"Oh, it was, if I know Alpha, Oh and Lyall? Check yourself." Rivera's smile was all to sweet. She mentally checked on Riven, so far everything was a go still. "And besides, Alpha wouldn't have said that if he didn't mean it. You should know that by now."

Alothus looked at Rivera as she talked, she had absolutely no way of seeing Lyall's hands. Or anyone for that matter, he was scared to ask her about it, maybe later, or someone else would, whichever first. He looked to the glass. "Well she did something now, so it seems." though what, was the mystery. Alothus's keen hearing picked up some of her shrill scream, but the room took away most of it.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:14 pm
Olaf did not flinch as the Angel spoke, then vanished. Once it was gone he crossed his arms over his chest. "It appears that he does not like me. It is a shame that he took up much time for us to not proceed out. I could have spent it watching the fight." Once his sentence was finished, the champion remarked about how the girl was stumbling backward. When he looked up the opposing warrior's dagger had frozen in it's fall upon her. "You forget Champion, that there is always more than meets the eye. Underestimating your opponent is always a great warrior's downfall." The statement was true, for it was how Olaf himself had risen to be champion of the small arena in his system. He is large, and everyone expected him to be slow, but he was not. He was fast, and hit hard. There was no way for them to defend against it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:55 pm
Rivera smiled. "Of course, Zellik is where he is because of strength, so that's how he judges people. It's always fun to pretend to be weak, then show true strength." Rivera smiled a little and turned to where she thought Olaf was. "Besides, she may have been changed into what she is, and doesn't know, but what am I saying? I can't see what she's doing anymore." Which was true enough. "Oh, and that's how Alpha is to everyone, the only reason he appears to like me is that I've made friends with his m-- Second in command, Sahara, and she likes me." Rivera's pause was slight, but it had been there.

Alothus Yawned as He listened to everyone squabble. What Rivera said was true enough, but it didn't matter yet, anyways. "Alpha only came here to make sure you could go. He wouldn't have been able to lead you out, anyways." Another truth. Alothus looked at the remainder of the group, a thoughtful expression. "And besides. She seems to be holding her own, now."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:45 pm
Evangeline walked up to the see-through wall, and watched intently. She was only a little worried for Milla when she stumbled and was about to be demolished. She did something, though, with how the attack was stopped and the opponent seemed to be in pain. "Yes, Zellik, don't underestimate others. I always thought I could take you." She smiled at him and winked. Evangeline half listened to Rivera explain her relationships, for she already knew from hearing it so many times. It was engraved in her mind. "Oh, Lyall. Are there going to be any tag team fights?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:56 pm
"A cook against the Champion?" Zellik laughed cruelly. "There may be 'more than meets the eye' and downfalls, One-Eye, but if that was the case would I not have been overthrown already?" Allowing his opponents to strike first normally revealed their fighting tendencies to the half-orc, which cured any uneasiness that might have grown in his gut when he first beheld them.

"Of course there'll be, Evangeline," Lyall said as he stopped his hand clenching in favor of pressing the two against his ears. Despite the wall-window's thickness he could still hear the wail as piercingly shrill as it would be if the banshee was right in front of him. "And much more besides that."

When she didn't feel any pain, Milla opened an eye experimentally. Yeril's blade still hung above her but not as it had been before. The wielder's face was a contorted mask of pain. Had she done that? In shock, she closed her mouth and opened her other eye, staring up like a deer in headlights, whatever that phrase meant. Yeril kept still for a moment before moving, released from whatever spell that had come over him. The pain turned to rage. He snarled angrily and tried to complete his swing again.

Milla screamed again in terror and he froze like the last time except two thin lines of blood dribbled from both of his ears and ran down his neck. This time she acted, kicking out at his shin with her slippered foot. It connected but only succeeded in knocking him to the ground, and she scrambled to her feet again, still yelling. She kicked again, this time at his gut. His own cry didn't sound like hers, maybe hers was special?

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:26 pm
Rivera grinned, the double battles were what damaged her eyes. "Hey, Evangeline, maybe you and I could try and team up, that would be fun. Ha?" Rivera openly laughed. If not fun interesting. "Or worse, us against one another! Oh wow, the whole Colosseum would--" Rivera suddenly stopped as Riven ran into the room at seemingly top speed, his fur was on ends and he seemed angry, "Riven? What's--?" Rivera knelt down and touched Riven, her mind open to him, the second she touched him she jerked her hand away, hissing. Riven was so angry it hurt! She closed their link and touched him again, only this time very cautiously. she attempted to smooth his fur. "Shhhh... Riven, tell me what's wrong..." Rivera's voice was sweet, motherly. Riven only let out deep growls at the door.

Alothus nearly stood up when Riven came in but Milla's screams were starting to hurt. "What's wrong with him?" Alothus asked, ears flattened to his head and taking glances at the door to try and see what Riven was growling at.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, Alpha will want every person he can get to fight it." Rivera's usually cherry tone was replaced with pure blunt seriousness. She was never serious so it may come as a shock to those who knew her well enough. "And that means those whom have one and surviving losers of battles." She continued to smooth Riven's fur around his neck, trying to sooth him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:13 pm
((10 days exactly. =D ))

"Wonderful." A gleeful grin spread across Zellik's face at the latest news as his eye lit up. "That means no time to lose." He glanced behind him once over his right shoulder at the window-wall, debating whether it was worth it to wait and watch the end of the match. He knew Milla's attacks and her style so there was no more reason to stay there any longer. None of the newer opponents who had yet to be called looked as interesting as those who had and that meant they were unimportant to the Champion. Without another word, he stalked past everyone and left the room, glancing from side to side before walking the way that Riven had continually turned earlier.

"So eager..." Lyall mumbled, jealousy twinging at the half-orc's departure.

Milla had never voluntarily hurt anyone, or so she thought she remembered. A few more good and powerful kicks to Yeril and she backed away, still wailing. The rogue was paralyzed on the ground and as she watched tiny pools of blood welled in his ears and dribbled down his neck. That was a sure sign that the man wouldn't be able to fight properly for the time being.

She stopped screaming and the crowd watching unplugged their ears, leaning forward eagerly to see how she would finish Yeril off. But she didn't want to kill anyone, even if they were out to kill her. With dazed, stumbling steps, the banshee made her way back to the thick door she'd come through, leaving Yeril curled up on the ground. The crowd murmured, booed, aw'ed, and cheered at her as she went. Milla opened the door as she had before and slipped in, shy-faced.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 am
Evanginline plainly ingnored Zelik's laugh. Clearly he underestmated her, and after all this time didn't know her powers. As he walked out the door she reached out with her spirit and tugged his clothes, pulling him to the other side of the hallway from which he headed. She did this while she began to clap as Milla entered. "Very well done, Milla. But you missed all the excitement." She held out her hand to Rivera and let a weave of spirit touch her hand to let her know it was there, incase she had needed the help. "Would you care to join us for a fight or would you like to eat and rest for a while? The food is still hot and waiting." She waited patently for Rivera even though her blood was boiling with anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 am
Rivera happily took Evangeline's hand to stand up. "Zellik, Alpha will be here in a few minutes, and whatever... Spooked.. Riven is more than less likely moved on than not... So just wait for one of the Angles to come, it shouldn't be to long now.. Lyall, the next person?" Riven was slowly rising as Rivera spoke, is legs shaking, but out of fear or anger, Riven didn't know, he didn't like to be scared. and he was glad Rivera said 'spooked' instead of 'frightened' Riven shook himself off and regained composer. Giving Evangeline's hand a fond lick.

Alothus shook his head and stood as well, he supposed this means he had to go now. He got off his ledge and went to stand by Lyall. "The faster this goes the faster you can join us, besides. The person may just come here to through the erst of the party off..." That was true, it could happen, in Alothus' mind. Plus it could help make Lyall feel better on not being able to join the original hunt.

"Back to the room.. Zellik." A strong womanly voice said, it held the same power as Alpha's but female. It was the Angel Sahara, Alpha's second, but she was in a neighboring hallway, not far from where Zellik was, so he couldn't see her. "Someone will come for y'all in a few moments... Now back into the room or i'll make sure you can't join." Sahara had pure seriousness in her voice so Zellik knew she wasn't playing around.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 pm
"Th-thank you..." Milla mumbled as her face reddened. Lyall reached over and patted her shoulder reassuringly while she wrung her hands nervously, feeling even more like she didn't really belong than she had when she was in front of the crowd. Looking down at the floor she shuffled to over to where Evangeline and Rivera stood, with a small smile to Olaf nearby.
When Zellik felt his boots skid along the stone floor, he tried to dig in his heels to little avail. Whatever had pulled him backwards had almost caught him completely off guard. He growled in anger to cover the embarrassment welling up. "A petty trick, stone demon!" he yelled out, his voice bouncing off of the walls. It must have been Sahara who'd dragged him back like an animal. A glance around him let him know that she wasn't near his body at all, yet he doubted that had stopped her strange power. "How dare you hide! You're a bold coward, you are!" Even though he meant that, he did stomp back to the doorway and lean up against it, blocking any future entry or exiting.

Lyall shrugged, not really convinced either way with Alothus's words. "There's still 3 matches left. I'll need to watch over them as well. But I suppose you're right. The next match is...is..." He peered at the paper in his hand disbelievingly and shook his head. "Drezzer of a clan unnamed and Skollozeir." As the dark-skinned drow and a man with bright blue eyes darting everywhere about the room stepped forward, he held up a hand. "What are you two doing here?" "We always wanted to see who'd win in a fight, and we couldn't pass this opportunity up." The dark elf gave a wide grin and moved past to go into the arena as Lyall directed his stern gaze to the other. "No climbing up the walls to the stands and no dark powers, and not a peep from you on that subject." "Don't worry, doggie-woggie, I'll be on my beeeest behaaavior." Lyall shot Skollozeir a glare as the man literally skipped and followed his friend out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 am
Rivera cupped her hands to her mouth."Hi Sahara!!!!!" She smiled as Riven have Milla a lick on the hand as she came over. "Good job, I was able to see some of it, but not all." Rivera patted Milla's shoulder. Rivera felt a presence tugging at her mind, she opened to allow Sahara give her an idea and leave again. Rivera's grin had mischief written all over it. She set a light veil of Shadow over Zellik's eyes so he couldn't see. It's would remain there all of five second as Sahara moved in front of the Champion and the veil lifted.

As soon as Rivera set the veil Sahara moved in front of Zellik, she extended her arm so her finger was exactly one inch from his nose, her head tilted to the side slightly, her body in a relaxed position, her finders weren't even fully closed. "What was that Champion? I didn't hear you." Sahara said it once the veil was lifted. "I did not move you but if you wish for me to, I will gladly except..." She smile was amused. "I said in the room Zellik, not half in."

Alothus watched the two leave. "Strange ones at that...." He murmured.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 am
Evangeline chuckled as she heard Zellik yelling down the hall. She pouted when Lyall meantioned there still being three fights. That could take forever or it could take no time at all. "Can't you just make an announcement for the intrusion and watch the crowd run in a panic? That would be more exciting than any fight." She really wanted all of them to be in it together, but it seemed it wouldn't be happening. She ignored the two going out to fight and turned her attention to Sahara as she came in, toying with Zellik. Evangeline smile grew, because he deserved every embarrassing moment.  
Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games