Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am
Frost sighed in surrender. "Alright...Watch Rose for me, please." She stood, walking back inside. Upon reaching the dining hall she saw S.M. with his head in his arms. Frost's eyes melted and she went to him, gently wrapping her arms about him and embracing him with her love.

Rose watched her mom walk back inside. "Mommy...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:01 am
Spyke shakes his head. "You don't get it, I am here to kill you so You should defend yourself."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 am
Blood ran a hand through his hair, still walking on as calmly as ever. "By all means, it will not be me rotting in the jail cell after the fighting is over then, hmmm?? This could only end three ways, each way you end up in jail or dead." He looked lazily around, unsure of where he was going for a brief second before remembering he was heading home. "Let me be, Spyke. Anything you can do to me will brand you a criminal, and nobody wants that." Secretly, though, in Blood's mind, he wished for this. If Spyke was to attack him and Blood was to survive, he would have a major problem dealt with right from the get-go. Spyke was hotheaded, so there was a good chance he would start the fight with him. Blood figured it'd be better to look at the positives of the situation.

Mordin rushed down the stairs of his tower in a hurried frenzy. Veronica had nearly screamed at him to get King Swift up to the tower because of a foreseen event. Usually he'd get around to it when he could, but she usually didn't scream for people, and when she did, her fortune-telling meant business. He bantered into the great hall. "King Swift!! Veronica demands your audience immediately!!"

Jarkoven rummaged through one of Blood's drawers for the millionth time. He was almost certain that it was here. He had been hired a few days prior to find the secret entrance to the underground grapple lines leading directly under Blood's house by a cult that had worshiped him in his god form, and still worship him now. He slammed his hand on the table in frustration. "********!! HOW ******** HARD IS IT TO FIND A STUPID ******** SECRET ENTRANCE?!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 pm
Spyke sighs. "You don't get it do you....I don't care about being branded a criminal...all i care about is ridding the world of a threat You." Spyke prepares a fireball. "Besides I bet you want to kill me too, deep down you hate me."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:07 pm
Blood grabbed his hair in an annoyed fashion. "Spyke, I think EVERYONE hates you deep down. I mean ********, dude, everything you do can be summed up with what you're about to do right now. I don't really care anymore, mister Guardian. Come at me bro. Unlike Swift, you won't have the emeralds or Fennikusu on your side the moment you release that fireball." He took out one of Martini's old glocks, now gilded and silver, and cocked the hammer. He still had not turned to Spyke, though. He was still walking towards his house. "Go home and make love to your wife; it may be your last chance."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:14 pm
"That, and you realize that not only are you outnumbered do you choose to attack Blood, but you've also got to worry about the fact that I'm a pyrokinetic as well, if not a BETTER one. Fire cancels out fire." His hands bursted into balls of fire, moving two around each other above his hand. "So yeah, seems like a bad idea. I'd defend you if it weren't for the fact that you're pretty much acting like an a** for no reason whatsoever. ********, I've probably murdered MORE than Blood can ever hope to, and not once have you ever given me a single damn bit of punishment. But, I digress." Sciz's hands extinguished. "Stop it with the grudges, man."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 pm
S.M. jumped at Frost's sudden embrace and quickly wiped away the tears that had formed. "F-Frost? What... I thought you were mad at m--" he began but was interrupted by Mordin's arrival. After listening to him, he turned to Frost, kissed her cheek and stood to see Mordin. "Lead the way quickly!" He looked back to Frost and mouthed, "I love you."

Donna smiled to her niece. "Mommy's got to talk to daddy for a bit. Auntie Donna's going to watch you for now. Now come on, let's find B.E.N. and play hide and go seek!" Donna suggested, holding out her hand for Rose to grab.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 am
Frost smiled, mouthing the three words back. I can't stay mad...I love him too much...

Rose giggled. "YAY!~" She grabbed Donna's hand.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:04 pm
((Back on my own computer, ready to kick the interwebs in the teeth once more.))

Mordin nodded, leading Swift back up to the tower, where Veronica was glowing all values of black, white and gray. She had also taken hold of a few objects: Mordin's staff, a spellbook, and a broadsword.

"Swift, step closer. I need to tell you this alone... *ahem* ALOONE!"

Mordin, who finally took the hint, backed out of the room, closing the door on his way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:14 pm
S.M. stepped closer and looked closer at Veronica. "Yes, Veronica? What's so important?" he asked, concerned.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm
Veronica took a shaky breath. "Very, very bad things are going to happen in this castle over the next few weeks... I'm not sure if this is related to the dark aura that entered this castle. Dark auras move in and out frequently, and This one's relation to the events going on over the next few days is VERY slim... But know this, Swift. Know it well. Your kingdom is in for irreversible disaster of uprising proportions.

((*ahem* Now that I have your attention, I'm going to lay out the plotline now in rough details.))

Blood finds cult - Takes charge
Frost is kidnapped - River too
Swift's forest is set ablaze - Panic
Random acts of terror - Cult is moved to terrorist organization
All out chaos - End of rp

((I was going to make Blood's Trial into a trilogy, with part III being the restoration of peace and maybe Blood's death))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:22 pm
((Sounds good. But, could we make sure the Flickeys aren't hurt?))

S.M. stepped back, the look of horror on his face. "Why...? Why couldn't all of this evil just leave Mobius when Eggman died?!" S.M. slammed his fists on the table, rocking it violently, almost knocking Veronica over. "How can we stop it?! Tell me!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 pm
((Well, the fire could always be put out. It's not like directly above the thing are a bunch of people with the power to control ice and water or nothing...))

Veronica sighed. "There's no way of preventing this... Every possibility I see is filled with pretty much the same thing... Some worse than others, but each one's bad... The best thing we can do is prepare for all hell to break loose..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 am
S.M. looked downtrodden. He left the room quickly with a, "Thanks, Veronica." and made his way back to the dining hall where Frost was. "Frost!" He called frantically. "The kingdom's in danger!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out