Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
need a friend for a roleplay (open someone please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 pm

themper falls to the ground the mana around him rushes to his face and the scaring disappears u will pay for that u insignifcant worm a black beast rips forth and grabs krey negateing all his energy holding him still themper walks up i am done if this is how u want to play begone u are no longer allowed in this world themper shoots a flurry of mana into the air that crashes in chains around krey u r bound now and this is how u will stay goodbye he teleports back to scar and patch
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 pm

scarrllett
get back in the forum

IrisLove094

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 am

VampChick094
themper falls to the ground the mana around him rushes to his face and the scaring disappears u will pay for that u insignifcant worm a black beast rips forth and grabs krey negateing all his energy holding him still themper walks up i am done if this is how u want to play begone u are no longer allowed in this world themper shoots a flurry of mana into the air that crashes in chains around krey u r bound now and this is how u will stay goodbye he teleports back to scar and patch

"Is this your best move?" Krey shouted to themper telepathly. Then a rush of black engery grabs themper causing Krey and themper to change places. "If you thought your move was bad a**, check out what I did to your place!" As Krey put themper in the void, black spikes pierced themper's body all over and then a black demon consumed themper's body whole. "What a nuience!" Krey shouted. "And look at this, two other powerful people......what shall I do?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 am

Shadow Ra Warrior
VampChick094

"Is this your best move?" Krey shouted to themper telepathly. Then a rush of black engery grabs themper causing Krey and themper to change places. "If you thought your move was bad a**, check out what I did to your place!" As Krey put themper in the void, black spikes pierced themper's body all over and then a black demon consumed themper's body whole. "What a nuience!" Krey shouted. "And look at this, two other powerful people......what shall I do?"
IM NOT DONE RAINBOW LIGHT ILLUMINATES THE BEAST BLOWING HIM TO SHREDS THMEPER COMES OUT FULL OF BLOOD FINAL TECHNIQUE DISSSAPERANCE IM DONW HERE SCAR PATCH UR WITH ME LETS GO KREY U CAN HAVE THIS WORLD GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IrisLove094

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:48 pm

VampChick094
Shadow Ra Warrior
VampChick094

IM NOT DONE RAINBOW LIGHT ILLUMINATES THE BEAST BLOWING HIM TO SHREDS THMEPER COMES OUT FULL OF BLOOD FINAL TECHNIQUE DISSSAPERANCE IM DONW HERE SCAR PATCH UR WITH ME LETS GO KREY U CAN HAVE THIS WORLD GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"I don't rule worlds; I destroy them!" Krey put a atomic bomb on the planet as he teleports to his own world. "Booom ahahahahhahahahha!"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:56 pm

scar the very fabric of time will start deteriateing we may have to do our secret technique

IrisLove094

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 pm

"If you decide to blow y'all selves up, I won't allow it in fact I would allow you to do anything!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 am

Guys it was spring break gone and partying butim back) scar. Smiled at themper and stomped her foot.on the ground creating an enormous light around them "lets do this" she shouted holding out her hand and hand as he went back.to her demon form asa dark energy of black and red arose around her and she grinned a most evil grin to themper

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 pm

"I said I won't allow you to do anything (despite the typo in last post)!" In a instant, Krey froze time and seprerated the 2 demons putting them in different disemsntions. "No one escapes those realms; good luck surviving!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 am

scar. smiles tracking on to thempers and kreys scent she finds and takes themper to krey "how do you like that for non survival" she said with a grin blasting a ball of black fire at krey

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:24 pm

this is the end rainbow mana rushes around scar and themper the mana pulls scars own demon power into the mix it spirals at a rapid rate themper becomes part of the mana and all the mana absorbs into a new form a blade like no other forms in thempers hand this is the end krey Viva La RevoluciĆ³n
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 pm

In the a mist of their attacks, a huge burst of black flames rages pushing back the demonic duo. As the flame settles, a winged divine beast warrior form emerges. "I didn't think that I had to use my full power on you fools; for pushing me this far here's a taste of my power!" Krey then slices the duo into bits! "Game Over!"

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 am

scar. giggled with the deep voice of themper holding the large blade on her back "wow i love this game decoys are fun too bad you didnt know about our split merge" she chuckled "our full power is a combo attack her and i are now one entity yet there are still two of us" she added reaching for the enormous blade and chargeing
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:11 pm

"You might want to check again; I've seen through your cheap a** clones!" Shouted Krey. "And as for your attack, it won't work on me; not now not ever!" Krey then got behind the two and smash their heads together. "Nuisance!"

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:51 pm

right before their heads smash they teleport out of the way themper giggles in scars voice hahaha ur funny the blade slams into krey
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff