Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm
"Actually, I thought you would. Everything about you screams reserved and refined. I assumed you'd be very judgmental and careful about which necks you bite." Justine replied, clearly sounding surprised. She meant no offense in what she said, but certain parties could easilly find offense in what she just said if they so wished.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 pm
"Well, I'd usually only go down to attend some sort of social gathering, like a ball or a gala. It's easy to blend in with the other high class guests and pick out my dinner for the night that way. When the entire menu is rich, there's no need to be picky."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 pm
"I suppose so..." Justine murmured, not exactly sure that his statement was true. After all, even the rich could have deplorable taste...couldn't they? Or at least, that's what she thought. She never knew from personal experience.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
"Let me put it this way; it's like going out to kill a cow for your dinner and choosing between the black one or the brown one. It's the same animal, with the same taste when you go to cook it." Raphael said. "Although I will admit, there is some slight difference depending on personality and sin. Alcoholics taste like their preferred choice of alcohol, and the blood of gamblers is often sweet like candy."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:05 pm
Before she knew it, many questions started popping up in her mind. She was honestly and truly curious. "So...what do murderers taste like? And hyppocrits? What of innocents?" Of course, she was hiding back many of her questions, perhaps waiting for a more appropriate time or opprotunity to ask them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:31 pm
"Ah, murderers tend to be on the bitter side, and hypocrites have a pleasant sourness to them. Innocents are sweet too, but nothing quite so intense as gamblers. The former are comparable to the light and fluffy taste of marshmallows, while gamblers are closer to the kind of intense sugary overload you'd find in children's penny candy. And in case you were wondering, whores taste like chocolate. Mind you, that's all with blood as the base flavor of course."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:01 pm
"Ah, I see." Justine nodded slightly in understanding. "So...were you telling me earlier that you have absolutely no prefference at all for which victems you took? I can't imagine being such a non-picky eater, myself."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:05 pm
"I suppose if I had to pick I'd go with the alcoholics myself, but only if they've been drinking wine. The ones full of beer and ale don't taste as good. Otherwise I'd go with the hypocrites."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:18 pm
"I see." Now satisfied with her answer, she stood herself up, heading towards her room with intentions of getting dressed for the day. It was now early afternoon, perhaps two or three. She soon slipped on some darker clothes, tight fitting enough to show off her body yet flexible enough for her to slip through any situation physically as she so wished.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 pm
"Mind you, I haven't been rich forever. It's just been so long since I tried the blood of the poor, I can't remember the last time I was feeding on the lower classes." Raphael said. "You tend to lose track of time when after the first couple of centuries."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:14 pm
{Sorry for the delay. Internet was cut off all morning due to a blackout. But alas, I has teh blawk for Justine. Timeskip to break-in?}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:42 pm
((Sure. Using family's internet while my dad does their taxes, so I don't think I'll be on too long. rolleyes And Pumpkin post? *flutters eyelashes* :3 ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm
{Just posted. sweatdrop Again, sorry for the delay.}

Once more the moon blanketed the lands in shadows and blackness. With footsteps unable to be heard and a fluid, almost dancelike movement, Justine was climbing over the ominously large black gates that protected the church at night. Scaling them took little to no effort on her part. Picking the locks to the basement entrance hidden behind the trees also took little effort and time. Were she willing to make any risks, she would have most certainly used this chance to brag about how not many other women could prove so useful in situations like these. She was not, however, so she simply kept her mouth shut as she slipped inside and stalked the shadows in search of the underground archives or anything else of relative interest.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 pm
((Ish fine. :3 ))

"I can't help but have a few questions come to mind..." Raphael began. "Why would a church have such an ominous front gate? It would look more at home in front of my manor. And second, why pray tell do you know how to pick a lock?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm
"To keep out nightly intruders, I'm sure. Or to scare the brown into the locals' trousers." Justine first answered with soft whispers, keeping her ears open and alert as she snuck along. With a knowing smirk, she replied to his second question, "As for my talent, do you really want to know?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff