Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL GUILD MEMBERS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:11 pm
I'll take one more master or slave, though i do ask that your able to post about two paragraphs, look into the center and you can see an example of my style, i would take on more but i don't want to have too meny rps going at once,

if you want one of my masters pick him or her out, if you want a slave i'll have to make one just tell me what your wanting in it along with the personality you want it to have.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 pm
Germanic Depression
Dantes_river

Alright, I'm working on it.
But I am also talking to a friend so I may be a little slow.

I missed you! T.T  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:46 am
ll Wolf_God ll

I missed you! T.T

Aww, You are so cute!~ <3 *huggles*
I at least thought about you sometimes I guess.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:19 pm
Germanic Depression
ll Wolf_God ll

I missed you! T.T

Aww, You are so cute!~ <3 *huggles*
I at least thought about you sometimes I guess.

No one ever thinks about poor Wolfy anymore :'(  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Lady Akira okami

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 am
Dantes_river

I can be either! ^^ I have no problems playing masters and mistresses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:19 pm
well my masters are back up and running. need to make some slaves for some lucky mistresses  

Luncain
Crew

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:44 pm
considering how dull things are over here i'll take three more, masters or slaves it don't matter, though i'll have to make custome slaves since my only two are taken  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:58 am
Hello ^_^ I'll take either master or slave, which ever is needed more...  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:07 am
I need two masters. A couple of my previous masters haven't been online in months, and I'd like to stay active if it's at all possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
I need two masters. A couple of my previous masters haven't been online in months, and I'd like to stay active if it's at all possible.

Well have a three open if you would like to take a look...
Masters  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 am
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Masters

I'd love for any of your masters to take either of my open slaves. Here's a link to my slave profiles. Both my open slaves are girls, and all the profiles on my page should say whether they have a master or not.
Slaves  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Masters

I'd love for any of your masters to take either of my open slaves. Here's a link to my slave profiles. Both my open slaves are girls, and all the profiles on my page should say whether they have a master or not.
Slaves

Is Fala still available? If she isn't Mara would work... just not sure who would work best for her  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:58 am
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Masters

Slaves

Is Fala still available? If she isn't Mara would work... just not sure who would work best for her

Fala still has a master. Mara and Leila are my two open slaves. And it's your choice which master you use for Mara. She's currently in the Center, so you could either have your master come pick her up or have her sent to you. Also, I don't care whether we rp via pm or thread, though I find it easier to rp via thread when it's part of a guild rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Masters

Slaves

Fala still has a master. Mara and Leila are my two open slaves. And it's your choice which master you use for Mara. She's currently in the Center, so you could either have your master come pick her up or have her sent to you. Also, I don't care whether we rp via pm or thread, though I find it easier to rp via thread when it's part of a guild rp.

Alright well I will have Shawn Romaji take Mara then ^_^ and I have sent him to the center  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 am
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Masters

Slaves

Alright well I will have Shawn Romaji take Mara then ^_^ and I have sent him to the center

Thank you!  
Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games