Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
No Soldier Left Behind Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shadow of Miracles rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 1, 7, 7, 5, 9, 8, 3, 4, 9 Total: 62 (10-100)

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

Shadow of Miracles rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 9, 8, 5, 7, 4, 9, 1, 10, 7 Total: 64 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Skye Lord 2011 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 5, 2, 10, 5, 9, 8, 2, 6 Total: 60 (10-100)

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm
Skye Lord 2011
Skye Lord 2011
Skye Lord 2011
Skye Lord 2011
Skye Lord 2011
Skye Lord 2011
boom
boom
boom
boom
Boom
boom
boom  
Shadow of Miracles rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 2, 7, 2, 5, 9, 7, 10 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:36 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadow of Miracles rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 8, 3, 7, 2, 3, 2, 7, 4, 8 Total: 50 (10-100)

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

Shadow of Miracles rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 3, 10, 7, 10, 9, 6, 7, 1 Total: 65 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:01 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadow of Miracles rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 7, 1, 6, 3, 7, 10, 4, 3 Total: 60 (10-100)

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

Shadow of Miracles rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 10, 6, 8, 7, 5, 2, 5 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:24 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles
Shadow of Miracles

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:28 am
Six more days... wahahaha... Surely there are more that would like to participate?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 pm
[Closed for Judging]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22632529&page=1

It was a sunny day and the black dino Digimon was walking towards the training ground hoping to get in some training. as he enters the field he can see a digimon which looks just like him but white standing at a tree looking up at it, Omega then walks over to the white Agumon calling out to him. "Hey what are you looking at?" The white Agumon hears Omega and then looks back over his shoulder with a some what sad look on his face. "Its Agumon he is up in the tree and is depressed about something and won't come down..." As Omega draws closer he sees the small yellow dino Digimon, he knows why he might be depressed, it maybe that he was a bit smaller then most other Agumon and that he was afraid that he would let his friends down, Omega stops and looks up to Agumon and calls up to him. "Hey come on down there nothing to be depressed about buddy." The Agumon looked down at him and sigh softly looking sad and out of it. "Yes there is... I am afraid that I can't protect all of you and that I will never be good enough as a solider..."

Omega shakes his head as he walks to the tree and starts to climb it shaking a bit as he is scared of heights. "D-don't..say that, your one of the strongest mons I know...your strong, brave..and will do anything for your friends....and I believe you are one of the best out there to be called a solider.." Omega then reaches the branch that Agumon was sitting on and clings to it with eyes closed, but then opens them to look at the yellow dino digimon. The white digimon was a little shocked to see Omega climb up there but then started to speak to. "He is right the army will not find a better mon to be a solider then you!"
Hope you choke on it.
The Agumon sits there for a moment thinking but then shakes his head as he turns his back to Omega. "You guys are just saying that because your trying to make me feel better..but I know I am no good...." Omega frowns at this then crawls foward to Agumon and pokes him. "Don't you r-remember that one time when me and Snowy (Name for Snow Agumon) were trapped by that Monochromon? You came and fending it off by your self because of your drive to protect us..that same drive is what makes you the prefect.. soldier and...teammate...." The Agumon shakes lightly as tears roll down his cheeks as he turns around slowly looking back at Omega and Snowy with a small smile on his face. "Thanks guys..I really needed that..and I promise you both I will be the best I can be...for both of you.." He then jump down and lands on his feet with out a problem and looks back up at Omega. The black Dino sighs softly as he slowly works his way back to the trunk of the tree, As he moves back to the trunk he slips and starts to fall. "Oh no Omega!" Snowy screams as Omega falls but Agumon rushes to catch him using his body to break Omega's fall. "you alright Omega?" Omega open his eyes standing up a bit shaky but smiled. "Yea..thanks anyway we should go we don't want to miss lunch!"

Omega Then ran off laughing as he gets a head start on the other. Snowy and Agumon ran after Omega laughing.

Skye Lord 2011
Link

As he hovered to its next drop off location in the training base to deliver the mail, Keramon notices that a snow Agumon and a regular Agumon were sitting in the training field. Knowing that the mail was only secondary assignment, he made his way over to both snow Agumon’s side along with his friend. At a first glance he could tell that Snow Agumon was concerned, but when he noticed that he was concerned about Agumon. That was when the smile appeared on his face, it was time to score a new friend.

“Hey guys, why is it so gloomy over here. “ Asked Keramon

“My friend Agumon is discouraged, about not being a true soldier. “ Spoke Snow Agumon

“I see, Well maybe this will help him out… you both got mail. “ Spoke Keramon
Reaching into his mail bag, Keramon handed Agumon his letters first before handing Snow Agumon his mail. Keramon didn’t know that it was their parent’s letters to them, but regardless of that he was sure to help them out. Watching them read the mail for a moment Keramon spoke to Agumon, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“I’ve seen heroes rise over time, Trust me you have the makings of legend. “ Spoke Keramon trying to reassure Agumon with a smile, Snow Agumon smiled as he placed his hand on his best friends shoulder and nodded to Agumon.

“I believe in you friend, maybe we can be heroes together one day. “
Spoke Snow agumon, watching his friend’s reaction. Standing up from his spot, Agumon started to brush himself off and smiled to his best friend. Looking over to Keramon, Agumon nodded with a smile on his face. Nodding back to Agumon in relief, Keramon patted Agumon’s back.

“Thank you buddy, you too Keramon… Along with this letter I feel as if I can do it.” Spoke Agumon as he looked to his friend with a smile.
“Yes we can, let’s go do some training together. Hey Keramon, Will you join us?” Spoke Snow agumon as he asked Keramon if he wanted to join.
“Sorry but I have a mail run I have to do, But maybe tomorrow… Take care. ” Said Keramon, relieved that Agumon had finally gained his drive to be a true soldier back. Turning around he made his way to the check point he put off, hopefully he was not going to get in trouble himself.

ultimatemk
Link To Page

One day all the soldiers were training in the Army Training Grounds. The course was tough and needed you to try your best in order to finish the course. Zero the Guilmon was going through the course with ease. He had been training even before he had joined the army. As he was going through the course he noticed that an Agumon failed to perform one of the courses obstacles and fell to the ground. He also noticed that a SnowAgumon went over to the Agumon and was now talking with him. The Agumon seemed to be highly depressed. Zero the Guilmon would then stop at his next obstacle and went over to the two digimon. When he reached them he asked, "Is there something wrong you two?". Agumon would sigh and say, "Yes. The fact that I am so useless as a soldier that I can't even do this obstacle course.". The SnowAgumon would pat Agumon on the head and then say to Agumon, "Don't say that. You're doing fine.". Guilmon would shake his head and then look at Agumon and say, "As long as you keep that attitude you can never expect to succeed in being a great soldier.". Agumon would tilt its head to the side and ask, "Why would you say that?". Guilmon would smile and then say, "If you don't have the heart and spirit to keep on going. No matter how strong you are you will never be able to be a great soldier. What matters is the heart and mind. Not the body and as far as I can see you have the heart of a great soldier in the making so don't lose hope.". The Agumon would not and then stand up and ask, "Do you really think so?". Guilmon would and then begin to continue around the course. Suddenly one of the Generals shouted, "Stop with your idling and chatter and get your butt in gear!". Agumon and SnowAgumon would say, "Sir yes sir!" before they continued with the obstacle course.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:34 pm
After great delay and some inspiration from some dedicated members, I've finally finished reading and have come up with a winner! If you would like to know my thoughts, feel free to pm me and I'll get back with you.

So after a bit of ranting and encouraging words (we all know the story) Agumon gained the courage to accept the Super Soldier Serum from Doctor Data, get close to Pally Carter, and then eventually overcome the threats of the villainous HiMugendramon and his subordinate SkullScorpiomon as
CAPTAIN WARGREYMON!!

This all would not have been possible if it weren't for the help of Snowy Barnes, Pally Carter, Dr.Data, and...

KERAMON
User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/SkyeYuki.png

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6