Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Hallway To The Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:04 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Sarcastic | But you're not who you say you are: Okay then... | Your time is up in too many places: Ada, Nell, Michelle, and Arse of the Week | You've got too many faces: Basement |
Wearing

One minute they were standing there and the next some guy dressed like a fox showed up. Honestly, his first few comments were downright offensive. Okay, most of his comments were offensive. She was about to say something when Ada finally snapped. Marina looked on proudly. She wasn't happy that her friend was upset, but that she was finally standing up for herself. You don't mess with angry badgers. A lot of people didn't seem to grasp this. She watched her walk away and then Nell follow. Time to inject her own charming Slytherin replies:

"I think you forget that most snakes don't bite unless provoked. And I'm sure the Hufflepuffs would LOVE to know that they're thought of as rabble. Are you sure you're not the real snake here?" she asked, completely unafraid. Seriously, he was dressed like a fox. Not exactly intimidating. "And I was taught to never blindly trust strangers, no matter how good their intentions may seem. Particularly strangers wearing masks. You know, I REALLY hope you realize that after the war, masks aren't exactly popular. Seeing as the last group of people to wear them was, you know, a bunch of psychopaths who were afraid to show their faces. Not that I'm comparing you to a Death Eater. Just saying we have every right to be wary of a strange man who covers his face."

At his questions she smirked. "Oh I know plenty of people in need of a lesson. Starting with you, good sir. But don't you think professors should be doing the teaching? And my favorite color... is teal." She seemed almost amused. "Well, it's been lovely chatting with you, even if you come off as a self righteous arse who insulted all of us to our faces. I sort of hope we never meet again, but will be will be, as my mum says. I'm off, then. You know, snake things to do. Biting, poisoning, all of that good stuff. Fare ye well. Not." She walked off, disappearing into the shadows of the corridor. She couldn't wait to tell Damien about this nut job.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

XxXDevil-Chan

Ronyo Storm

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle snorted in annoyance as the man began speaking again. There was something about him that reminded her of someone. She couldn't put her finger on what or who, but she knew whoever it was probably pissed her off almost as much at this... "white fox". She rolled her eyes, and watched with a tiny smirk as Ada started honestly shouting at the man. Nell followed suit, and then along came Marina with her bitingly sarcastic remarks, until it was just Michelle left standing there with the man. She eyed him curiously with cold silver eyes. "I don't need a 'good Samaritan' following me around." She growled quietly, pushing white hair away from her face, and analyzing him quizzically. She would have walked away like the rest right then and there, but now he'd caught her interest. Who was he, and why the hell did he piss her off by his mere presence, let along when he began to speak.

¤¤¤¤¤¤"I won't be answering your questions, just as you haven't answered mine." She paused and crossed pale arms over her chest, tapping her fingers against the white scars that ran the length of her forearms. She remembered just how she'd gotten those particular scars, and for once they weren't from her step father. No there were from a man that she soon after set on fire. She vaugely remembered the annoying goody boy Ronyo trying to stop the bleeding before Tay came to her rescue. As always. She shook her head, breaking away from her thoughts, to watch the White Fox curiously. "White Fox isn't a name. It's a guise. And only dangerous people hide under masks and fake names." She paused in her words again, smirking. Two could play his silly little game. "You're not the only one that can sneak around.... I'll be watching you....White Fox."

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty
Yukina101
Ronyo Storm

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image

The four girls seemed to be much the brave souls as they all had a few choice words for the white masked wizard, and most of which came off as he had expected them to, or at least hoped them to. The two badgers had stuck up for themselves and showed a challenging side that by the looks of the rest, for at least the first girl who spoke, it was not a common occurrence. It seemed he was already doing some good by just showing himself and pushing the students in varying ways. They had simply walked away from him instead of running, claiming to go find a professor or prefect, or just pulling out a wand and blasting at him. All promising reactions to his otherwise sharp greeting to the four girls, one he hoped they would not soon forget.

The last of the bunch, the pale white haired one, seemed more frustrated than angry at the white clad man. She looked at him with eyes that truly hid many secrets but also spoke volumes by the simple stare. Instead of having to yell out her points the look worked out well enough it seemed, but she still had a few words to impart. She seemed to not qualify his name as a name and also appeared to be promising to follow him as much as he followed the others. If she truly knew how long he had been watching everyone she might think harder on that promise.

"No White Fox is a name, as it is my name, many of your friends picked other names to call me and likely many more in their head too. You must think quite highly of yourself to make promises to people you don't know, hope you're not walking yourself off a cliff now. You know there is a chance that you're not as skilled as you think you are, but regardless I look forward to your informative tries."

His hand made a quick flick gesturing a informal good-bye and then threw down several small orbs. When they hit the ground the erupted in white smoke giving the White Fox time to cast his silencing spell on his feet once again and also to put a quick visibility barrier up in front of him should the pale serpent use a spell to clear the smoke quickly before he could vanish into the shadows once again. This was going to be an enjoyable year.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:46 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Dungeons~Hallway to the Basement | With: Firsties and other prefects | Thinking: Oo! I love this bit!| OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell led the small train of first years out the Great Hall and down towards the dungeon hallways through to the basement when she suddenly stopped before a large painting of a fruit bowl with a mysterious smile. "This hallway leads you directly to the Hufflepuff Common Room entrance but if you ever happen to get lost, try to find your way back to this painting here and keep following down. Bonus points to any first year who can correctly tell me what's special about the fruit." she spoke loud enough for them to hear. She was pretty sure the fruit bowl kitchen entrance, while not well known, wasn't top secret as well.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 pm
*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Victor shuddered as they descended what was probably lower into the castle, the common room was in the basement...and did she mention dungeon?
While he was glad to be away from his fancy life for a bit, he suddenly wasn't too sure about this.

As the prefect pointed out the painting of a fruit bowl, Victor tilted his head confused, "It's a well painted still life?" He then remembered this was a school of magic, "...Maybe...enchanted or something? Like it was painted with magic?"

He then dusted off his shoulder, he hoped there wasn't that much dust.

Erk...

Mood: Irked
Thoughts: ...Was that dust?!
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image
𝒩𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝒥𝑜𝑦 𝒪'𝐹𝑒𝓀𝑟𝑒𝓀𝑦
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

First Year ~ Hufflepuff ~ Single ~ Muggleborn

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: First Years

Nessa followed behind the prefect hastily, pausing when she mentioned the fruit bowl and taking note of it for future reference. When she asked what was special about it, Nessa's eyebrows raised and she turned to take a closer look at it. It seemed just like an ordinary bowl of fruit, to her. "What is special about it?" the first year inquired curiously, taking a second glance for any detail she could have missed.

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:32 am
User Image
User Image

Jarlath followed the crowd of first years following the prefect. When she paused by a painting of a fruit bowl and asked if anyone knew why it was special. "Me Da and Uncles told me that that be the entrance to the kitchens. Didn't tell me how ta get in though." he said as he looked at the picture. How do you get in? he wondered as he stared at the fruit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Snazzy at The Kitchen Entrancespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Stupid bloody fruit... compared to this, getting in the Ravenclaw Common Room is a piece of cake!' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy stood in front of the still life, her hair a brilliant, fiery red, her eyes flashing dangerously. When she'd arrived at the painting, her locks and eyes had been purple, indicating her mischievous intent, but as time had worn on, she'd grown more and more annoyed, the hue had changed slowly from purple to red. By now, it was as bright as a flame, and her eyes were an equally unsettling shade of the same. She kicked the wall next to the painting in frustration. She'd tried passwords, she'd tried asking questions, she'd tried knocking, but nothing, absolutely nothing seemed to be working! The kitchen lay just behind that painting, and she couldn't. Bloody. Get. In! She growled, staring hard at the painting, as if it would give her some hint. But, of course, nothing. Not like the paintings of people around the castle. Lost on your way to a lesson? Just ask the gentleman in the portrait to your left. Looking for someone? Describe them to the woman staring at you from a frame across the landing. But not here... here, the painting was of fruit. Stupid, annoying, inanimate fruit! She stormed to the opposite side of the hallway, leaning against the wall, staring. Why was getting into the kitchen so much bloody harder than getting into the Common Rooms? You'd think that the top priority would be keeping people out of the houses that weren't their own; but no. Really, it was ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain could get into hers, for christssake! She rolled her eyes a bit, and tried to calm down, to think. She was supposed to be a Ravenclaw, right? Smart, clever. But she couldn't figure out how to open a bloody door? Ridiculous. She sighed, her anger mostly dissipating, replaced with a faint annoyance.

She'd figure it out eventually.

I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

Minn walked out of the Hufflepuff Common Room, glancing around. She saw the entrance to the kitchens, then skipped over, short heels clicking. "Need some help? I've been in there loads of times! Dhylly showed me!" She smiled brightly, looking at the girl's wild hair. "I'm Minn, by the way. Well... Minerva Nolynn." She smiled, her skirt swishing a bit. She stepped to the painting, then stretched on her tiptoes, lightly tickling the pear in the bowl. As it giggled, a soft click sounded, and the painting swung open a bit, showing a clean kitchen. "See? You just gotta tickle the pear. It's weird.... but it works." She giggled, then looked up at the other girl.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Stupid bloody fruit... compared to this, getting in the Ravenclaw Common Room is a piece of cake!' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird

Gypsy glared a bit at the girl who's approached and opened the door for her. She'd been working on it for at least fifteen minutes; probably more. Having someone else tell her how after spending all that time on it was a bit annoying. But... it was open now. She took a deep breath, calming herself. Minn was just trying to be helpful, after all. She gave her head a slight shake and smiled at the girl, her hair turning its normal pink hue. "I'm Gypsy Lovette. And that is a ridiculously weird way to open a door." She stepped into the kitchen, looking over her shoulder at the other girl, offering a small smile. "Care to join me? I was really just trying to figure out how to get in, but being stumped by a door apparently makes a girl a bit peckish. A snack sounds wonderful." She tossed her hair over her shoulder, waiting. She'd go with or without the other girl, of course, but no harm in making friends with Minn. She wanted to have as many as she could; not for popularity or anything like that, but just because she rather liked people. If she had plenty of friends, she'd never have to worry about ever being bored; someone was always sure to be free to join her in whatever she planned on doing to entertain herself.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn giggled a bit, being a very giggly young girl. "Pleasure to meet ya! Can I ask you a question?" Dark green eyes watched the other girl's hair, excitedly. "How'd you do that with your hair? Some kind of Transfiguration spell?" She grinned, then heard the invite to eat with the other girl. The way to make friends was to share treats... or something like that. "I'd love to have snacks! Oooh! It'll be so fun! They cook whatever you want! Dhyl says they're the best, but he's been here a load! This is only my second time coming to the kitchens!" She bounced in place, fluffy skirt puffing up and down with her. Minn was super excited about having made a new friend!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

Sometimes I get so weird

Gypsy blinked a bit as the girl basically exploded with pure chipper. She smiled, laughing a bit. "It's not a spell, I'm a Metamorphmagus. It's basically a witch or wizard who is born with the ability to change their appearance at will." The Ravenclaw paused, eyeing the girl. She hadn't been in any of her lessons, so she wasn't a first year, but she looked about the same age as Gypsy... and she wasn't in her house, she knew that for sure. "Are you a second year? What house are you in?" Gypsy's run ins with Sergio and Dimitri had made her more than happy to avoid Slytherins, but Minn seemed nice, so she'd make an exception. But Gypsy really doubted she was a Slytherin. Maybe a Hufflepuff? She seemed the type. Really, Gypsy would love to find out that the girl was a Gryffindor... bravery and courage were things she liked in her friends; it usually meant they were up for her mischief. She wondered about this Dhyl Minn kept mentioning... probably an older brother... or a boyfriend? She smiled. "They're house-elves, right? So I bet it's great. My family doesn't have one, but my grandparent's do. Seeing Pip's pretty much the only thing I like about having to visit them." Gypsy loved that House-Elf... way more than she did her grandparents. They were horrid. Gypsy looked forward to meeting more of the little creatures. If Pip was any indication, they were awesome.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Minn blinked at the intake of knowledge. Metamorphmagus? Isn't that what Dhyl's friend Eun was? She smiled, them perked her ears at Gypsy's next question. "Yep! Second year Gryffindor! What about you? You're not in my classes, so you're not my year, and I don't think I've seen you in my Common Room..." At the mention of House-Elves, Minn nodded. Wait... Gypsy had a house elf! And one called Pip at that! That was super neat! "Yes, they're house elves. But... they should be Hogwarts-Elves... since we're not in a house. Maybe Castle-Elves!" Minn giggled at her own lame attempt at humor, then smiled. "So your family has a house elf? That's neat. My gramma has a poodle. It peed on Dhyl's leg last summer. It was funny, but he was upset 'cause they were his nice pants. He had to spend the whole day with no change of clothes! It was funny as heck."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image

Sometimes I get so weird

Gypsy wouldn't lie, she was incredibly surprised that the girl was a Gryffindor. The bubbly energy pouring out of her in waves would have made the pink-haired girl assume she was a shoe-in for Hufflepuff. But then, the Sorting Hat did strange things at times. Like putting her in Ravenclaw, she thought, her expression a bit annoyed. "I'm a first year, got sorted into Ravenclaw somehow. Still trying to figure that one out." The hat'd said she was creative, which was a total duh for her, but she was not a booksmart sort of girl, or the type to study. Simply trying to live up to her houses reputation was completely exhausting. She thought of her outburst in Astronomy and the subsequent argument... how could she possibly be a Ravenclaw? She sighed, brushing the aggravation away. "S'not my House-Elf, it's my dad's parents. I wish he was our House-Elf. It'd be cool to have him around, and we'd be a lot nicer to him than Grandfather is... but I think you're right, House-Elf only works if it's a house, yeah? I rather like Castle-Elves, it has a nice ring to it." The girl was a bit odd, but then, Gypsy rather liked odd, Her thoughts traveled to Jer, and she smiled a bit. Oh, he was certainly odd. A muggleborn Slytherin, and a right little conman to boot. She needed to find an excuse to hang out with him some... she laughed a bit as Minn talked about a poodle peeing on this Dhyl person's leg. Probably a brother, then. Maybe a cousin. "So, wait, did he have to wear the nasty pants all day? Why didn't someone just clean them?" Maybe they were muggleborn? But that still was sort of odd, didn't most muggles simply wash the garment immediately under those sorts of circumstances? Though, Gypsy couldn't deny, thinking of herself in the same situation... a poodle peeing on Echo's pants was a sort of hilarious thought.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Minn looked at Gypsy as she explained her house, but lack of understanding in it. "I know how you feel. I thought I was gonna be Hufflepuff for sure. It's weird being in Gryffindor, but... I don't exactly hate it, ya know?" She looked around, then blinked a few times. At the mention of Dhyl's pants, the girl giggled. "Heavens no! Dad cleaned them up with magic, but it didn't stop us all from laughing about it! He took it well, but that's my big brother for ya!" She grinned, then thought for a second. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces