Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:23 pm
For those who still don't know me, I am the captain, I watch tons of anime, a few of my favorites, hunter x hunter, one piece, yu-gi-oh 5ds, busuo renkin. I play a lot of trading card games, yu-gi-oh, vanguard, pokemon, (used to play naruto)
I have a ton of video games, I have a ps, ps2, ps3, 3dsxl, wiiu, gamecube, a total of about 200+ video games, but my favorites are mostly fighting games, such as blaz blue, chaos code, arcana hearts (the 1st one), king of fighters 13, guilty gear, I also like borderlands, I play pokemom competitively, I love the dynasty warriors series and zelda series. Also I play smash competitively.
Last but not least I am much awesome sauce  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:30 am
Yo! I'm Brenna.
I love to cosplay and I obsess of FullMetal Alchemist|Brotherhood, Clannad, and Homestuck.
My favourite food is avocado sushi, and my tumblr is Chalked-Equality.tumblr.com  

Chalked-Equality

Liberal Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:02 pm
Hello, y'all!

My name is xinitia, bu t most know me as either Xac or theBESTsithlord. My DA and tumblr are both under theBESTsithlord. I've been officially cosplaying for eight years now and have attended cons for seven.

I cosplay from a wide range of anime, video games, movies, books, and comics. I'm best known for my Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail, Guy from Tales of the Abyss, and season one Zuko from Avatar.

In real life I am an avid backpacker and hiker. I'll go anywhere where there's a trail (and often times where there isn't one). I also enjoy reading, writing, and drawing. I'm always game for an adventure, be it in cosplay, on the pages of a book, or hitting the trail!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 pm
CherryVantas
Yo! I'm Brenna.
I love to cosplay and I obsess of FullMetal Alchemist|Brotherhood, Clannad, and Homestuck.
My favourite food is avocado sushi, and my tumblr is Chalked-Equality.tumblr.com

Thanks Brenna for introducing yourself. I happen to like the Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood series a lot myself. If I cosplayed any of the characters it would be Edward himself. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Chalked-Equality

Liberal Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:23 am
smithers456
CherryVantas
Yo! I'm Brenna.

Thanks Brenna for introducing yourself. I happen to like the Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood series a lot myself. If I cosplayed any of the characters it would be Edward himself. smile

Edward was my first cosplay! It was pretty terrible and hopefully, one day, I'll be able to try again and make it rad!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:42 pm
CherryVantas
smithers456
CherryVantas
Yo! I'm Brenna.

Edward was my first cosplay! It was pretty terrible and hopefully, one day, I'll be able to try again and make it rad!

I'm sorry to hear that your first Edward Cosplay outfit didn't work out. If you haven't before I suggest that you do some research on his character. Drawings, character info from wikipedia, etc, and watching anime episodes and or online episodes from the series.This helps me with both my Cosplay Photography and coming up with creating outfits. I do admit that I'm still new to making outfits but I have done research on characters that helped out with photoshoots.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Chalked-Equality

Liberal Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:02 pm
smithers456
CherryVantas
smithers456
CherryVantas
Yo! I'm Brenna.

I'm sorry to hear that your first Edward Cosplay outfit didn't work out. If you haven't before I suggest that you do some research on his character. Drawings, character info from wikipedia, etc, and watching anime episodes and or online episodes from the series.This helps me with both my Cosplay Photography and coming up with creating outfits. I do admit that I'm still new to making outfits but I have done research on characters that helped out with photoshoots.

Yes, I did all that. But at the time I was... 12? 13? and I had no skills in creating anything, so I just threw on stuff I had in my closet. I've seen both series multiple times and I have all the books, I just wasn't good at making anything before!

I've gotten better. It's been at least six years since then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:38 pm
So, uh, I'm Bov. No joke, that's the name I go by.

Animes I like? Hitman Reborn, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Blue Exorcist, and the list goes on.

The list is very similar for manga.

I'm more of a gamer than a cosplayer but a lot of my friends are cosplayers and I try to help them out. I wouldn't mind doing it myself really. But that is the future.  

UnDreadFaust

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:15 pm
UnDreadFaust
So, uh, I'm Bov. No joke, that's the name I go by.

Animes I like? Hitman Reborn, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Blue Exorcist, and the list goes on.

The list is very similar for manga.

I'm more of a gamer than a cosplayer but a lot of my friends are cosplayers and I try to help them out. I wouldn't mind doing it myself really. But that is the future.

Hi, Bov, Welcome again to the guild. I like Code Geass a lot. My favorite characters are C.C and Zero himself. smile If you have gone to Cosplay / Anime cons their are usually video game and card tournaments. I collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:30 pm
CherryVantas
smithers456
CherryVantas
smithers456
CherryVantas
Yo! I'm Brenna.

Yes, I did all that. But at the time I was... 12? 13? and I had no skills in creating anything, so I just threw on stuff I had in my closet. I've seen both series multiple times and I have all the books, I just wasn't good at making anything before!

I'd say you've gotten better! I love your cosplays!!!! While I sometimes cringe, it's also kind of fun looking back at your first attempts and seeing how much you've improved.  

xinitia

Crew

Chalked-Equality

Liberal Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:19 am
xinitia
CherryVantas
smithers456
CherryVantas
smithers456
CherryVantas
Yo! I'm Brenna.

I'd say you've gotten better! I love your cosplays!!!! While I sometimes cringe, it's also kind of fun looking back at your first attempts and seeing how much you've improved.

Wow, thank you! [From what you said, I'm going to assume you looked through my tumblr, so.. I do hope you like my Elsa cosplay thus far-]
I'm sad to say I don't have any pictures of my first cosplay, but, I do have one of last year and I've gotten MUCH BETTER since then. It's amazing how much you improve in such a short amount of time  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 pm
My real name is Michelle, but i go by Starlina, and I'm 18 years old.
My two favorite anime's are Inu x Boku SS and Hiiro no Kakera!
I like Star Wars, Disney, strawberry milk, cute things, dark things, snowboarding, creative writing, and graphic design.  

MiqoteSan

Time-traveling Kitten

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:54 pm
StarlinaBorealis
I like Star Wars, Disney, strawberry milk, cute things, dark things, snowboarding, creative writing, and graphic design.

Hi! Welcome, welcome!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:03 pm
xinitia
StarlinaBorealis

Hi! Welcome, welcome!!!

Thank you! n.n  

MiqoteSan

Time-traveling Kitten

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:45 pm
StarlinaBorealis

Hi Starlina, just wanted to welcome you once again to this guild. Have fun here. Btw I love the cuties in your signature. smile  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff