Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Julian looked at Katriana "Hex, so what did I miss?" He asked seeing people pair up with each other. Most likely to do with death rays the teacher must be obsessed with the things.

No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Not much. Pretty much the same as happens almost every day around here. Gamer mauled some idiot new kid for taking his PSP, Morrigan threw a girl through the door, and Lich poisoned another girl for taking a cookie Ma Will made for us. Same ol', same ol'. Don't think I'm even gonna do this stupid assignment. Seriously. What is with this teacher and death rays?"

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm
Having watched the Amil girl for a few moments until she walked off to help the mannequin at the front of class Joesph set his PSP down looking at the box for a few moments. A death ray was a far to simple mechanical device to assemble in his eyes for any need of a partner and as always even against the teachers wants he saw no need to stoop to a level of needing one when it could be done solo.

Opening the box on his desk Gamer was careful not to drop any of the pieces as he looked over them. It took only a quick glance to tell that this contraption wouldn't work and was nothing more then a model to see if they were paying attention. "Annoying" he sighed looking at the other 5 members who was down to 3 now that Will and Sylvio were sent do the infirmary to help out the fainted girl. Giving the pieces one more look over gamer went back to his PSP.

After about five or so minutes he finished the part of the game he was on and figured now he could work on the object in front of him setting his game on his lap before going to work. The base was rather easy to figure out as he set that out first connecting several of the wires to it as he started to build up from there each wire, servo, and various odds and end in the Death ray were easily assembled the finished product only taking a little over seven minutes to have now standing on his desk aimed towards the teacher. He didn't even bother getting the man's attention tho as he could likely see it from there as he lifted his PSP back to his hands and started to play once again reaching over to snag a few cookies in the process.

(I realize how bad my sentence abilities are every time I see a few people like N-Kun post. *Sigh* Writing was never my strongest thing.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 pm
(( I'm off to bed P: Night peeps!
I'll post as the Teacher when all the people have gotten into the task and such. I guess I should take that as a compliment Shining xD
But your sentence abilities are fine :3 You made very good sentences there, and the whole post is good 3 paragraphs long. Frankly my sentences got better just because I was told to use more full stops, so I did that.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amil was in focus for a bit until she felt the knocking on the desk as her hands were still on it, the vibration getting to her as she then heard it. She came back into reality and looked towards Zeek as she stared curiously for two seconds before smiling agan "Ah right, Death Ray." she said, and grabbed a chair near by to sit down. She was about to lie through her teeth for a decent grade. She sat down and left her hands flat on the desk with the box near by as she looked down to her lap and closed her eyes as she spoke towards him. "I'm a Techno Path, technology works for me. Please try not to move anything or touch the box, I'm merely feeling for the parts." she said, though right now she was focusing on her illusion to form a death ray and what it could do as she remembered it, red laser, along with what it looked like infront of the class that the teacher made. She was working on the five senses for it and was trying her best to focus.

((I apologize N, that was meant to be over her lip @_@ XD It was a typo, I should probably refrain from having opposite sex characters. But no I do remember that your character lacks face. I'll correct the typo no less.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Katriana saw that Gamer had finished his death ray already and decided to pretend she'd been his partner. She'd been going to skip out on actually doing the assignment anyway. "Well, Gamer's done with his. Guess I'll just say I was his partner in this one," she shrugged.

I'm a HEX.

(@Trick: A technopath? Wow. Back to Sky High. Anybody else remember that movie?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm
"What if I told you that I had planned to take full credit on my death ray and not have a partner" Gamer asked as he finished yet another fighting game main story character's part. Lifting his eyes up he looked at Katriana who had apparently found it upon herself to suddenly call herself his partner to get credit. "That would make you two be able to be partners and still be able to do the project while I simply ignore the teachers rant about it being a partner project" he sighed a bit going back to his game as he chose a new character to play as.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Katriana rolled her eyes at Gamer. "Or I could just use my bad luck bursts on the rest of the class so theirs fall apart, but that would just get me in trouble. Either way, he doesn't really care what the five of us do. We're the school's highest level students no matter how much trouble we get in. Ain't that right, Kingside?" she asked, turning to the group's leader.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"There's only so much trouble we can cause before they finally do something.", Arielle says as she finishes her replica. She looks at it for a moment wondering if there was a way she could get it to actually shoot something.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:01 pm

"Geez, why do you have to be so depressing today, Morrigan?" Katriana pouted. "Ruin my fun, why dontcha? And after I gave you a drink when you were stone cold sober, too."

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"I'm depressing because I'm still sober and stuck in a class at the same time.", Arielle grumbles as she continues to look at her finished replica. "Think I could get this thing to shoot somehow?"

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:44 pm

"Seriously? But not stone-cold sober anymore," Katriana said. "Maybe we could. Maybe I could steal the part it's missing to make it work," she mused, half-joking.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 pm
(( @Flute- Yeah, I figured since the class was talking about death ray, it reminded me anyway. Been awhile since that movie, but I figured I'd shoot all the way. Also looked up things about technopath's before actually using it XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:43 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
(( @Flute- Yeah, I figured since the class was talking about death ray, it reminded me anyway. Been awhile since that movie, but I figured I'd shoot all the way. Also looked up things about technopath's before actually using it XD ))

((Cool. Just as long as you don't ever have your character make a Pacifier, we're cool.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 am
(( OH that makes much more sense xD just a typo, thats fine. Thank you. ))

Well, the girl snapped out of her... whatever it was. Zeek figured she just had ADD or something. At least she concentrated now. "Mhm." The mumble escaped him as she said the objective of their task, death ray. A technopath? Well, guess he had gotten lucky after all. This should be a snap with such a power.

The mannequin sat back and observed ... whatever this technopath was doing. That was a power he would like to have, at least for this class. At least he did have one on his side. He was still not sure why the parts were in the box, if she was gonna build the gadget, even with her powers, wouldn't she still need the actual things to make it from?

He sat there, silent and frozen still. He was getting excited for when it happened. Zeek more or less expected the parts to go together and make a perfect death ray right there without anyone ever touching them.

((Time for a smaller text size, will help with the bigger posts. Also ha, Sky High! It's totally an inspiration for this class to be honest.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff