Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 101 - OVER! Homework, Pg. 21! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:09 pm
Siobhan squeaked as a voice startled her, the voice of their instructor. In her surprise, she had leaped onto King's back, latched on like some kind of parasite. The banshee watched as the instructor passed through, followed by her little gnome army.

The instructor's mannerisms had Siobhan enthralled, gripping the top of King's head and leaning over in wide eyed awe. Cave of Former Wonders? Ooooh! The finger waggling meant it HAD to be good!

Siobhan soon climbed down from her perch King and edged herself toward the gnomes. She wearily took a towel and stick, and then seemed... entranced.

That glowy stuff.. it sure looked... enticing.. tasty...

"Maybe...just...one lick..?"

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:18 pm
As King was jumped, the shock made him freeze up momentarily . This ghoul... 'Well', he mused, 'she isn't playing with my ears....but a scratch would be nice.' Oh well, he'd do it himself a bit later. Ears were sensitive and she might yell again. King's frozen state didn't last very long, and Siobhan got off of him quickly enough.

Taking a towel and stick, he looked back at her and- "Well... she said not to, probably for a very good reason. I imagine it doesn't taste very good." He figured he'd humor her. "But, no one is stopping you. We are our own masters of fate after all."

Drifter Jet Enduro

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:29 pm
"Well... Jack," Roch said as he realized who the teacher was. "Probably no point in teamin' up," he told the others. "Last time she sent me on a mission in a group, we got separated anyway."

He headed to the gnomes, grabbing his towel and bludgeoning stick. For a moment he looked at the glowy green stuff, wondering how in the hell anyone would be tempted to lick it. Then he shrugged, tossed the towel over his shoulder, and took another slurp of his smoothie.

Somehow he thought this was going to wind up messy. Didn't it usually?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:38 pm
Oh... oh Jack the temptation.. it was too great!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh.. but they said I shouldn't... but then again the best experiences come from things one is not supposed to do... noooo I'm a good ghoul! A good ghoul would never disobey an instructor.." She muttered to herself, the glowing liquid being brought closer and closer to her mouth.

"If.. all else fails.. I could be a martyr... an example of what not to do.. I would help, yes?" She seemed to reason with herself.

She licked her lips,

..And then the mystery liquid.

iStoleYurVamps

Sosiqui

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image
King just kind of watched to see what would happen. "If you should fall ill, I will get the school nurse."

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:49 pm
Drifter Jet Enduro
She licked her lips,

..And then the mystery liquid.

As soon as the Taming Solution hit Siobhan's tongue, said tongue began to tingle. Then it went numb, and the tingling spread through most of Siobhan's head...

While her actual head didn't go numb, a feeling of well-being and docility pervaded Siobhan's mood. My, it was a nice day, and oh! there was a nice young man over there. She'd follow him around... yes.

Quote:
Status effect! Siobhan is now tamed - by King, since he was the last person she interacted with. For the next 24 hours (in OOC time), she will follow him around, not in love with him but definitely dreamily devoted.

iStoleYurVamps

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 pm
"Nice to meet you Edel, and Moure." The ghoul smiled cheerily, putting out a hand to the patchwork boil. Suddenly, she realized how rude she may have been. Whoops. "Oh, um... sorry for not shaking your hand Edel. Another Demon told me to never shake a demon's hand..." How awkward was this?

Oh look, the boil who tried to decapitate her that one day. Was he saying something? She was about to say something in return, but then the Professor/Janitor arrived, again saving Gene from a terribly awkward moment. Thank Jack.

Gene grabbed towels and sticks for all three of them, making sure to not make eye contact with the gnomes. Nasty little perverts.

Upon returning, she handed a towel and stick each to Moure and Edel, before expecting her own. "This looks like it'll be... interesting. Fun though, right?" It had to be. Adventure always equaled fun.

That's what the movies made it seem like, anyway.

Zyphiris

Trira

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 pm
Huh. Numb tongue. Not so bad but she'd definitely not go for another lick. But then it began to spread, and that suddenly didn't seem like a great idea.

Suddenly it was replaced by a feeling. A feeling of complete servitude and devotion.

Siobhan's eyes went wide like saucers, She turned to face King, staring at him in complete awe. "I am yours~ I will follow you to the ends of Halloween and back!" She beamed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iStoleYurVamps

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 pm
Well that was most... interesting side effect. She seemed to have calmed down in a way, which he supposed he was thankful for, but- "I am-..." Well this was awkward, to openly reject her advances, (were they advances of just a pledge of devotion? He was not sure), was cruel and he rather not but it was a bit sudden. Just standing there with a slightly confused look, King hoped he'd not regret this. "I am honored by your..." He was trying to keep things... polite. "Loyalty."
User Image
GOOD ENOUGH.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 pm
Suddenly, there was a ghost ghoul among them. Well, that was new. Moure blinked and then nodded to the ghoul as introductions went all around. "Nice to meet you, Gene." He said, shaking the offered hand before looking back to Edel. He gave a mock-grimace when she mentioned the teacher being cheerful before giving a slight chuckle. "You know, I think that's what I'm afraid of for this class. Our track records with 'adventure' haven't been do great, and if someone is so enthusiastic about running a class on one..." Moure trailed off, his point clearly implied. Yup, after the whole Haunted House, Room of Drowning Treasure, etc, it was probably understandable as to why any of the older students would be wary of an adventure.

He turned his head back to Roch as the reaper mentioned finding someone else. "Eh? Well, I don't think four people is too many. We'll have to see when the teacher gets here?"

And lo and behold, there was apparently their instructor. Who had some kind of creature on her head. But besides that, Moure realized why this woman seemed so incredibly excited in her class invites. Yup, he was actually concerned about this class now. Who knew what 'humanely' removing woodland creatures could lead to? He nodded as Roch spoke again. Ahwell, if the group fell apart, he'd try to stay with Edel.

Gene fetched them the necessary objects, and Moure nodded his thanks as the ghost ghoul handed them out. He gave a slightly laugh and tipped his head toward Edel for a moment, showing he was including her in his statement, as he responded to her excited (Was she a first year? It would explain her thoughts of 'fun' in an adventure) statement "Yeah, fun. But hopefully less lethal than the other adventures we've been on in a while, anyway."

Zyphiris

Ice Queen

Carhop Calvalier

Trira

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:15 pm
Roch hesitated, looking at Moira, then heading back to Moure's side and saying quietly, "She's the one that sent me, Isra, Shun and Nahm down into the tunnels under the school, man. They had all these cleaner bots that attacked. She's probably making us clean up the cave from dangerous minipets. Basically, we're cheap labor, or monster fodder. You know that, don't you?"

He blatantly ignored the ghost ghoul, figuring she was there to talk to Edel.

Trira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:36 pm
When Roch came over to explain who the teacher was, Moure listened and then nodded. He brushed the hair from his face with his unoccupied hand, and looked over to the reaper. "I didn't know about the cleaner bots or tunnels, but I expected as much about the caves. If someone is that excited to go use...something like this against who-knows-what in that cave though, I can tell something's probably going to go horribly wrong for us. I expect most of us are going to get hurt some way or another. I'm just hoping we don't end up being dispersed again. That's been happening to us so often now." Moure spoke in a softer voice, as if not to attract the attention of the crowds of students. It wasn't exactly on purpose, as the patchwork more of did it simply because of the subject of their conversation and since Roch was speaking at that level as well.

No one really liked hearing about the chance of possibly dying during a class, right?

Ice Queen

Trira

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm
"We were goin' after Shox for help when the school was bein' closed," Roch drawled, a bit amused. "I got through just fine until I was right under the jackin' exit and all these little robots attack one after the other, try to hump my leg and explode," he summed up dryly, taking another slurp of smoothie. Then he looked around. "You see a trash can somewhere?"

Yes, Roch, the cave of former wonders has a trashcan every five feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:58 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

It was a shocking revalation.

Neil could SMILE. If Demi knew the boil any better, he would have been more shocked by the stoic face finding even a hint of a grin. The toothiness was almost absurd and his teeth was so clean, he had to remember to ask him about what toothpaste he-

oh... and the smile was gone again. The once exuberant hellhound and his swishy tail found a impromptu calm at the serious face that returned. Y SO SERIOUS NEIL?

"Looks like i have to do some research on gimblewolves when i get the chance."
he said with a casual flick of the wrist to a nearby eyepod in its holster and jotted in the new word to look up at his leisure.
Not long after did he settle on the floor for a slow stretch. "Its like have a pack away from home, s'nice." he said almost in a purr and rolled around.

and rolled nearly in front of a speeding tail if it wasn't for the red eyed boil's leg that took the brunt of the blow for him, the tail twapping and skittering along and away from the pup's face. "See, a pack that protects each other and makes them laugh." he said behind barely hidden snickers and pawed at the ground where Neil was.

And all the fun had to cease as a new figure came into view, one that held the promise of a new trade and hopefully bacon vision. One that bore fluffy towels and strange smelling staffs. The confused hellhound peered up from his place on the floor at the ghoul, the towel draped over one of his ears as he blinked owlishly at her and held the stick in his teeth.

NEW TOY
NEW TOY!

He liked her already.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:56 pm
Sosiqui

TG did not raise his hand. There would hae been little point in the fact it wouldn't be seen, and he wasn't the hand raising type. Instead, he looked at the cave, the teacher, and the gnomes. "Question." He called out. "I thought this was Adventure Class, not Gnome Duty. You have workers right there to do this stuff. Why us?" He looked at the gnomes in a accusing way. Lazy gnomes. They were here, they were holding the material, and now they wanted US to do their work? This was backwards.

"Also, why are we bothering with a Cave of Former Wonders when it wasn't impressive enough to be bothered with for twenty something years? Why not just blow the front of it and let the buggers inside keep it? Better yet, why do we have to drag them out with sticks? Last I checked, I wasn't some lumbering ogre." Nope. He wasn't about to apologize to any ogres that might be in the present company. If they were around, then he'd point out that they should do the work instead. "How about we just smoke em out. That's humane ..enough." Whoever didn't live wasn't meant to get out. Humane was work.

His only guess as to why they would want that place cleaned up was due to some safety regulations or, if they were him (which they clearly weren't), they were going to spruce it up and start charging admission. A Cave of Improved Wonders targeted to kids who had nothing better to do. Cave Museum, or whatever. That actually wasn't a bad idea.

That's when he saw a ghoul lick a faceball bat (ghoul licking bat - now that was a image for ya!) and then just dedicate herself to the boil she looked at.

Oh wait. Nevermind. He wanted a bat now. His eyes went to the bustier ghouls around them. Oh yeah. He was so going to hit that - pun intended.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff