Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
..: Caean & Eric Phantomen :..

User Image
              xXxHahaha! No, my dear. He reads body language, the tones and pitches of voices and the eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul and tell what one will not say aloud,” Caean chuckled lightly as he stood up and started dusting himself off. He then made a slight shrug while giving a smile that seemed to say he was innocent although he definitely wasn't. “It's no big deal let alone a problem. I'm just checking around for signatures of my other two sons and my sister. It's been giving hints of their presence, but nothing solid to go on as of yet. My goggles that is. It's nice to know you're feeling better though. Phantoms rarely ever get a second lover even if the first has already passed on.
              xXxKnowing his comments would slightly confuse the female, he just gave another slight shrug before humming a beautiful yet somewhat sad tune. Eric would find it familiar due to the fact that it was a family lullaby, but anyone else would just be confused by the tune.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:23 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra smiled softly, "I have yet to experience love at all, no one has ever taken an interest in me, and I have grown used to that" she said to Caean. "I hope you find the people you are searching for" she said wishing him good luck.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxHis first was a human with a beautiful voice. Her name was Christine Daae. Yes, he was the Phantom of the Opera. The only problem is they botched it by saying he was hideous beneath the mask and that she left with that other guy. The problem was that she was killed by vampires as a way to torment him. He used to be so cheerful and sweet before he met her. Now he's partially insane and violent as all get-out,” Caean murmured lightly as he gave her a slight thumbs up. “There's someone out there for everyone, Lady Shalendra. You just haven't met him yet. And thank you for wishing us good luck. We could use it.
              xXxContinuing his humming, he removed a string necklace from around his neck and started making designs with it, bits of mist that came from the tips of his fingers readjusting the strings slightly when it was getting harder to slide his fingers in a place or phasing through a string to get it in place. “It's easier doing these silly little designs in finer detail when your fingers can just phase through it or pull a string over your fingers with just a fraction of your finger. Torithyn was a master at doing these silly little things. I used to catch him sitting halfway through the floor playing with one long piece of string as he waited for someone to come pull him out... He was adorable albeit mischievous just like I was when I was his age. Tormented my elder sister all the time when we were kids. Tadah~ It's you.” He gave a childish smile as the string picture showed itself to the female from between his fingers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:13 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra smiled at the image, "I doubt I will find anyone, I have accepted this a long time ago, but if someone were to come I would be very surprised but I would gain hope again" she said as she looked down at her hands. "I have always loved the Phantom of the Opera story. I remember as a small child, I used to pretend I was Christine, but instead of running off with Raoul, I stayed with the Phantom, I saw his loneliness and what he was trying to do, and found beauty in it. Though I will admit things could have gone differently" she said as she smiled, thinking about her childhood when she pretended to be a singer and lover of the Phantom. "I thought that it was just a play created by Andrew Lloyd Webber, I didn't know it was based off of something that happened" Shalendra said, then she realized all this time she had pretended to be Eric's lover, a blush appeared underneath her fur.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

User Image
              xXxThat's what everyone thinks now. We were forgotten amongst the wheels of time... We became a forgotten grain of sand amongst the storm,” Caean sighed sadly before phasing his hands from the string as it remained frozen in place. He then set the string picture in her lap as a voice echoed through the hallway to the male verses of The Phantom of the Opera. “Someone must've found the music he wrote alongside bits and pieces of what remained of her diary... It's amazing how he made time to write music for a human during a war and taking care of his brothers while I was trying to keep a nation of phantoms from collapsing...
              xXxLightly poking her cheek, he made a soft chuckle. “I find it adorable that you have unknowingly fallen for my eldest son. Phantoms are like the ghost version of a siren I suppose though. Never met a phantom with a horrible singing voice. I've got it! You've fallen for the power of the music of the night~” he teased before giving Eric a peace sign when he came through the door like a normal person instead of phasing through it. Eric just raised an eyebrow at him before stepping over to Shalendra and setting a tray down before her. The singing had stopped a few moments before he'd come into the room thus giving her the general idea that he had indeed been the one singing it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:28 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra was still blushing a bit underneath her fur when she saw Eric coming in, "Thank you, it looks delicious" she said happily as she began to eat, trying to ignore the thoughts racing through her head, trying to not reveal anything to him. 'I can't believe that story was about him, to think such a genius is here in my home, to think I used to pretend to be Christine...it was foolish of me to think such things, just a child's fantasy' she thought to herself as she finished her food.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxAlright. You two are creeping me out with that expression and your blush. What playful secrets are you two going on about in here?” Eric sighed as he narrowed his eyes slightly at Caean who quickly shifted his gaze away and let out a soft chuckle. The elder male then stood up and started humming to Music of the Night as he started towards the door.
              xXxNothing, dear boy. Nothing at all~” he teased before giving a light wave at Shalendra and leaving for something to eat. Eric shook his head slightly before glancing at Shalendra. “Apparently he's leaving it to you to spill the beans. I had to learn to cook since our homeland fell and I was the only one to care for my brothers. Fortunately enough, I've always thought of cooking as a fun hobby.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra quickly looked away, she didn't know how to tell him this, why did Caean have to leave it to her to tell him, "Well, he told me that you were the one The Phantom of the Opera was about, and well, I told him about what I used to do as a child" she said nervously. She wasn't sure if he wanted to hear it, or be reminded of his loves death, but if he asked she wouldn't keep it from him.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxHe... Told you about that? Nyeh~ It's not a story I'm too proud of...” Eric laughed nervously as he scratched the side of his head, his face a soft shade of red. His dad was such a blabbermouth at times when it came to history and science. He then shifted his gaze back towards Shalendra and flashed a light gentle yet sad smile. “I find it pretty funny that even in the present the phantom and Christine Daae are the favorite characters out of the three main characters. Nobody really likes Raoul. My guess is that you were the female with the powerful voice. Am I correct?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:03 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked up at him, "What do you mean? And yes, your father did tell me about that, it was always my favorite even when I was a child" she said as she smiled to herself, remembering playing in her room, hoping to see the phantom when she was about to go to sleep, hoping to hear his singing. "I never liked how they had Christine go for Raoul, I always preferred her to stay with the Phantom" she said smiling, "And I am glad to know that she did" she said smiling.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxI was seven and trying to get away from my little brother, Yue, when I met Christine. I removed my mask briefly because the opera house was hot and she caught sight of me thus becoming obsessed with Eric, the Phantom of the Opera. I was still learning about that weird genetic that makes the royal males of the phantoms so irresistible to most of the world. I thought she was serious about me and I had a childish crush on her. She could actually hit the pitches for my songs too... When she died...” he started to explain only to start chewing on his bottom lip. Making a swift motion of his hand, a small musicbox appeared in his hand and he opened the top to show a black-and-white picture of Caean, two women, an adult male wearing glasses looking at a clipboard with a serious gaze, a twelve- or thirteen-year old Eric and two younger males to Shalendra, the tune usually heard at the end of The Music of Night coming from the musicbox.
              xXxI dunno... I just... Felt sad that she was gone, but it didn't seem to compare to Tori being infected by a creature my uncle created, my mother betraying our nation and our kingdom falling to ruin... I had to be the sane one for my younger brothers so I didn't exactly get to mourn any losses while also trying to keep them from killing each other or anyone else. He thinks I went partially insane from her death, but I'm really quite sane. I just have a lot of sadness built up from over the years,” he finally finished as the musicbox started up again on it's own.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:36 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra's eyes saddened as she looked down, "I..I'm sorry if I brought up bad memories for you, just ignore anything I might have said about my childhood" she said hoping that he would just forget that she had in a way showed how she had always felt love for the Phantom from the story. "I, need to get changed into something more comfortable, I shall be out soon" she said as she slowly got up and made her way to the bathroom as quickly as possible. Once the door was closed she checked her wound, seeing it was fully healed she removed the bandages and turned on the shower, wanting to wash off the dried blood that was left over. As the hot water ran over her body, she felt the sudden urge to sing, her mouth opened and she left her voice carry the words in her mind.

Think of me, think of me fondly
When we've said goodbye
Remember me once in a while
Please promise me, you'll try

Then you'll find that once again you long
To take your heart back and be free
If you'll ever find a moment
Spare a thought for me

We never said our love was evergreen
Or as unchanging as the sea
But if you can still remember
Stop and think of me

Think of all the things
We've shared and seen
Don't think about the way
Things might have been

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Recall those days, look back on all those times
Think of those things we'll never do
There will never be a day
When I won't think of you

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxAnd then Raoul continued with: Can it be? Can it be Christine?
              Long ago, it seems so long ago
              How young and innocent we were...
              She may not remember me
              But I remember her~
              ” Eric hummed in the correct key, but a different voice than Raoul had. The closest anyone had ever gotten to his and Christine Daae's voices had been Sarah Brightman, a vampire whose real name had been Nikki, and Michael Crawford. Shalendra was close as well, but it didn't match her voice completely. Brushing a hair from his face and closing the musicbox just before it vanished, he let out a soft sigh. Picking up Shalendra's tray, he left the room briefly to wash the dishes whereas Caean was eating what extras Eric had made. When he returned to the room, he waited patiently for Shalendra to return in silence.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra got out of the shower and redressed, slowly walking out of the bathroom she stopped when she saw Eric, "I'm guessing you heard me" she said as she looked down, she slowly made her way to to her mirror and began to brush her hair. She didn't know how he would be towards her, her thoughts were so confusing in her head, she felt something towards Eric, but she didn't know if it was alright to follow those feelings.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxI did. It was beautiful and one of the closest any voice has ever gotten to Christine's voice. Would you be willing to finish a war?” Eric responded as he leaned against the back of his chair. His deep multicolored eyes seemed to cut through the female's back as if she were a book, waiting for any signs of how she truly felt about the question and taking in every twitch she made.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff