Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 am
Indeed I am!” Hel returned, nodding her head to Shun before focusing back on Mitsu. The ghoul’s attention wouldn’t last long there, though, as Professor Savage suddenly came busting in through the wall on a giant mutant corgi. It was like her Year 2 exam all over again, and that was a good memory! Hel was grinning as she watched and listened, and then hopped to her feet once they were given their instructions. “Ready to go, friends?” She questioned before heading over to the closet and reaching in…

Only to pulled out a giant eatable hot dog.

Hel stared down at it with a blank look.

…Now she was expecting Freya to come bursting in through the walls any moment like the Kool-aid Man…Hel clutched the giant good item closer to her and then scurried out of the hole and to the stables.  
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:14 am
Muka had just been delicately placing a talon behind Shibey's ear to scratch when the wall came down. The strix was startled, making a distressed 'hoo' noise and fluffing out his wings on instinct. Once he realized it was the teacher he could help but giggle uncontrollably.

"C'mon ghouls!" Muka took Edel by one hand and Anna by the other hand and led them to select their 'weapons'. When his demoness friend selected a hotdog he clacked his beak hungrily. "Smells good!"

Hoping to acquire himself a bit to eat he stuck in his arm and rooted around. When he finally emerged from his search the strix was clutching a jousting lance.

"Not as delicious!" He giggled and headed through the hole in the wall.

Zyphiris

Sosiqui

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:11 am
Roch stopped at the stable, turning to watch the people as they came. Was--was Edel holding the bird boil's hand? Who was holding another--that Anna ghoul's hand? Was that...

He frowned, thinking back to his granddad's explanation of "all the things" for a moment before his eyes widened. Edel? In a threesome? He couldn't... well, maybe...

The punk boil was almost so stumped that he didn't notice the purple haired ghoul with Yin and Alex. She'd been in the classroom, but he'd been so focused on three wheelers that he hadn't noticed...

He'd never seen her before. The punk boil frowned, wondering about that. But there was no way he could discreetly check if she was a hunter if she was with Yin. Maybe someone else knew her? Hmmm.  
Sosiqui rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 am
Anna's eyes widened as the wall came crashing down and -what was that and why was she riding it and stables, Amityville had stables?! What was happening-

And then Ulmuka grabbed her hand and tugged her over to retrieve her, uh, 'weapon'. Or, as it turned out, snack. Massive huge snack. The witchling jabbed tentatively at the air with the huge hot-dog-on-a-stick. "Are, um, we supposed to eat it or... just... feed it to the dog, maybe?" she asked Edel and Ulmuka, looking vaguely panicked.

Evidently the witchling hadn't quite figured out that Amityville only rarely made sense.

Zyphiris

iloveyouDIE

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 am
Shun stared hard at the professor as she came bursting through the wall on a giant one eyed corgi.

"..."

Yeah, he didn't know how to feel about that. Shaking his head slowly, he got on up and made his way towards the closet to grab something. When he looked to see what he got, he stared some more to see that he now had a magic wand of sorts at hand. Only, he had its doubts that it was really capable of casting much of anything.

The reaper wanted to know how any of this tied into human studies, but he supposed he'd find out sooner or later. Or perhaps not at all.

".. To the stables then I guess," he murmured to the girls he was with before making his way to the stables.

Inu-Mitsu
lucyal
sexy cocaine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 am
... Internet error. Ignore this post.  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 am
Riyo, who'd been staring off into space, was about to acknowledge her Valkyrie friend. "Hey He- NY'OH MY JACK." Savage, in her classic Savage-esque style, rode in on a weird-a** steed... And Riyo wasn't going to lie, it made her jump a little.

"I can already tell how this class is gonna go."

Oh well. No time to turn back now. The feline shoved herself up from the chair and marched over to the closet, reaching in to pull out... A wand? "Uh." Looked like Shun had grabbed the same thing. Oh goodie."... To the stables then." And the feline was out of there like Charlie Sheen in rehab.

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:01 pm
As Yin and Alex walked by where the Reaper waited, she fell into step on the weremantis's other side, relieved to see that he was cheering up again. It looked like Alex had grabbed the same thing she had, but Yin had something different. "What did you get, Yin?"

ramenli

Valeria

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Smerdle rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm
Much to his dismay, West jumped in surprise at Professor Savage's entrance. He glared at the teacher as she spoke, completely unsure as to what giant minipets had to do with humans. Granted he had never been in the Human World for a very long stretch of time, but the things they rode around in seemed more like carriages than large drooly dogs.

He made his way from his spot against the wall to the closet well after most of the other students had retrieved their implements of weirdness. The demon reached inside and pulled out a bright blue novelty wand with a smiling bluebird at its end. He waved it violently through the air a few times, frowning at the way its glittery handle caught the light. Great. Just great.

Outside, he did little more than follow after the others as they made their way to the stable, trying to hide his plastic monstrosity in his jacket pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:10 pm
Yin looked at Alexander, puzzled, and may have stared at him for a few moments. "But...I thought that you did not enjoy the hot springs?" Really, it would be hard to enjoy the wonderful hot springs if one refused to get into the water. And it was a bit warm in the cave and damp, and he really had not expected the zomboil to volunteer to go there. But it did sound nice. The warm water would be a completely relaxing distraction from any thoughts of wandering around in the snow. "Perhaps we should wait until after class is over to make any definite decisions as to what we will do later." Not that there was much of a question about them spending time together later...not after the zomboil had finally approached him, and then had shown up again. And who even knew what shape they would be in at the end of class.

Miss Mitzi approached again, asking what he had gotten. He held out the stick in his hand. "I am unsure as to what it is or what purpose it may have, but it does not seem sharp enough to be a useful weapon." He eyed the sticks with the heads of...a plush pony that had been beheaded? Maybe he had grabbed the wrong item if that was what they had both taken.

alliisara

Valeria

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 pm
It was true, Alex didn't, or rather, couldn't enjoy the hot springs on the same level as Yin. Did that mean he wouldn't want to at least let Yin have the pleasure of going to them anytime they were hanging out together? Of course not. He only wanted to make Yin happy, after all. "Don't worry about me, I'll have a good time as long I get to spend it with you." He said, not so loud that anybody could hear it, but just Yin and possibly Mitzi, as she was walking so near them. He then smiled, content to know that Yin was willing to do something after class together, even if it wasn't the hot springs. It seemed his earlier thoughts that Yin wanted space and time away from Alex were unwarranted, and it cheered him up an awful lot to know that.

His gaze fell finally on the stick with the star shape on top that Yin was holding. "I'm not sure what it is I got is supposed to be good for, either. I just grabbed the first thing I could reach, really." He shrugged, not all that concerned about it as they made their way to the...stables? What was even going on in this class? His gaze wandered towards Mitzi, and he saw that she had the same 'prop' for the class as he did.

Dear jack he hoped this wasn't going to be another crazy injury filled class like the adventure one had been.

Oh look, Roch was looking at them! Alex gave him a warm smile and, pulling his hand free of his pocket, a friendly wave.

alliisara

ramenli

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 pm
King, who had been quite alright up until that moment suddenly felt something. That something being hunger. And- the need to chase something. Cat.

There was a cat student with an 'interesting' cat scent nearby. And Goht damn it all, cat it was cat distracting cat. Looking around he finally cat noticed the source. It cat was female? Cat? Male? Its was cat a student and jack, jack damn it. Why did he get urges? To chase cat other cat students cat. This was not what he had in mind when he joined the school. Maybe it was the scent of hotdogs, of meat that was setting him off but cat jack just-.
This was a problem.

As he cat tried to ignore cat it, he couldn't seem to cat stop himself. Slowly, he was cat creeping over. Cat.

Catcatcatcatcatcat

Sexy Cocaine

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 pm
Without warning the class was well underway. Mitsu let out a yelp as Savage came crashing in on the biggest canine Mitsu had seen outside of herself. She went a little starry eyed looking at it barely able to absorb what Savage was telling them. When she pointed to the closet shortly before leaving out the way she had came in Mitsu only then managed to follow Shun to the closet to retrieve an item.

Reaching in she pulled out....a wand? How would this be useful? Pondering what she would be doing with the wand Mitsu held it tightly before giving a nod to Shun and Riyo and following them to the stables.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 pm
She could feel them. The eyes upon her. Riyo's ears twitched ever so slightly. Paranoia? It could've very well been. Who would be dumb enough to get the jump on her in class? The soft footsteps were probably just a smaller classmate.

That did remind her though. She'd been meaning to ask Mitsu about something. That and the smell of dog was apparent. "Hey Mits-" ... That wasn't Mitsu at all. Riyo's red eyes widened as she looked the stranger over. "Uh. Can I help you with something?" He was staring at her, wasn't he? Quickly, the ghoul loooked around with a raised brow to make sure.

((Derpy phone post, I apologize.))
iStoleYurVamps

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 pm
Roch hesitated as he saw the wave, not really wanting to start a conversation or anything when class was about to start--but he made a mental note to ask Alex about the unknown reaper later, he thought as he gave the undead a nod and turned his attention back to the teacher.

Then he looked down at the wand, and stared. "Bippity," he said. Then he cursed. "It slipped. It slipped. Just forget I said that."

Valeria

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces