Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:45 pm
Meanwhile Danny, class idiot, loomed ever closer to his ears. "Puppy, puppy, pu-"

Then the boil snapped and started growling and she frowned.

OnO

"Ah- I wasn't ... I mean err," her hand fell to her side and she scratched the back of her neck. "... So how are you? Ehehe..." She was really trying to play it off like none of it happened.

Thanks to where Roch was sitting, she didn't even see him stand and summon his guitar; he was behind her line of vision.

Riyoku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:48 pm
"Greetings Miss Tomoko, Jack-B-Nimble." He had no idea as to what nursery rhyme the boil might be referring to, but if he remembered he could always ask Alexander later. After greeting them he fell rather silent, as Miss Danny had requested that him and Alexander quiet down.

The growl that was aimed at Miss Danny disturbed him, and he leaned forward to see around Alexander, trying to see the canine boil. If Miss Danny was hurt...well he was here, and he would rather prefer to protect her. Perhaps he should switch seats with Alexander? "Is everything okay?" he questioned, somewhat concerned.

There's five people, too many to quote :<

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Zar shot a very chilly look at the boil with the guitar posturing, stopping, pen poised on his notebook to peer over his glasses at the suddenly tense situation. He was aware Nuru wasn't keen on his ears being touched at the best of times, so had felt obligated to give him a heads up at the stranger reaching for them.

He was less than pleased as people seemed to interpret his friend's warning growl as some sort of offensive, flicking his tail irritably.

"Your ladyfriend started it." he stated to Yin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:59 pm
When the boil had extended his hand out to her she in turn did the same, lightly shaking it, due to be unsure if this boil had a stitched arm or not. When he responded with his name her eyes went a bit wide. "That is a long name." She said in surprise, before smiling once more. "Well it's nice to meet you Valentino Johann Toscanai von Ostrich-Frankenstein." The ghoul winced when she realized she had messed up part of his name. "Do you have a nick name?" She asked as she turned herself in the chair to fully look at him. That was when she finally noticed the dried blood on his gloves.

Her black eyes focused on them as if they were sparkling diamonds. Though, it was mainly due to the fact that she found it odd that a undead would have blood on them. Then again, maybe it was from when he died? She didn't know but she was all to curious to ask as she squirmed in her seat. "How did you get blood on them?" She asked with a larger grin.

Valandal

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Nuru put his teeth away, but he wasn't fooled. He didn't notice Roch yet. His gaze was turned towards Danny at this point as he still snarled his words, "Not a puppy eitherrr."

His ears perked slightly higher at Yin's voice and leaaaaned back in his chair to stare right back at the boil. Any anger gone from his face as he just distantly stared... and blinked... and stared some more.

Quote:
Do I really need to quote you lot or are you just refreshing chat like me? xp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 pm
When the growling stopped Roch let his guitar dissipate, not giving a jack about the chilly look on the demon's face. Had the dog bit his best friend, he would have done far worse. But he dropped down into his chair as if nothing had happened and turned his attention back to the reaper ghoul that was sharing his table.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm
Alex raised an eyebrow at Danny, really wanting no part of whatever it was she was planning to do with that dog boils ears, and hoping fervently that it had nothing to do with fire. He kept quiet though, since he also did not want to be on the receiving end of any fiery temperamental attitude that might occur if he ruined her...sneaky plans.

Turning his attention back to Jack, he suddenly realised something.

He didn't have to look down at the other boil.

In fact, they were pretty much at eye level, and Alex could talk to him over top of Yin's head! That was handy. "Cool name!" Alex replied, grinning broadly. Like the nursery rhyme indeed! And Jack alone was probably the best name Alex could ever think of. He leaned foward to see the ghoul on the other side of Jack and smiled at her as well, giving her a light wave of the hand and a nod "Hi there!" Before sitting up straight again, his attention momentarily grabbed by whatever was going on to the right of him.

He had a strange suspicion that this had something to do with Danny.

Suddenly he saw a flash of purple as Roch got out of his chair, guitar in hand further down the table. Yin was leaning around Alex to ask Danny if everything was okay, and another voice to his right was saying that somebodies 'ladyfriend' had started it. Alex cast a glance towards Naru, Zar, and Danny. Nothing really looked out of place, and he had to raise his eyebrows yet more at the tone of voice that the horned boil had used towards Yin.

All this over Danny wanting to touch some fluffy ears? How ridiculous. He rolled his eyes and chose to ignore whatever was going on, and turned his attention back to Jack.

"I think I've seen you around the school a little bit recently. Are you new here or something?"

too many people

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Wait what. What. WHAT.

Danny stared at the little scene that was now unfolding and put her hands back into her lap. Oh Jack why did she always cause things like this to happen. All she wanted was to pet some ears, and instead she got Yin asking if she was okay, an angry barghest, Zar blaming her, Roch standing up with his guitar and Alex rolling his eyes.

She was going to sit very quietly for the rest of class.

Well as quietly as Danny could be.

((AKA I'm off for a little while. Feel free to move her around and things.))

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm
Yin frowned slightly at Zar before giving Nuru a rather bewildered look. Well yes, Miss Danny probably should not have tried to touch another without his permission, but nor was there a call for the boil to give her such a feral growl. And he had simply asked if everything was okay. And seeing Miss Danny quiet was like seeing Alexander without his smile, and that was not pleasant. "Miss Danny, if you need me to I could switch seats with you?" Did he really want to leave his nice table with Alexander? Not really, but if it would diffuse this situation he could.

Alexander at least seemed unaffected by what was happening next to him. Yin probably would have straightened up in his seat but his antennae would have been between the two ridiculously tall boils so he stayed hunched forward slightly, hoping that everything could just calm down.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:34 pm

As soon as the tension dissapated, Zar's interest in the confrontation did too, going back to his notepad where he resumed what he was doing, glad at least of the distraction from his jangling nerves at such an embarassing class. He was determined to make the most of it reguardless though and not about to let a little bit of what was probably a misunderstanding ruin it.

He shot Nuru a very private apologetic look, not sure if standing up for him in the situation had been the right thing to do or wanted at all.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 pm
"Thank you, Kindly." He answered the taller boil. It was rare that he was complimented on the name given to him as a youth - his original name never used anymore. Also, Jack was secretly feeling the same as Alex was - chatting eye to eye with someone was kind of nice, a little different too, not having to crane his head or anything of the like.

Clearing his throat, his eyes flashed momentarily at the minor chaos that broke out in the group, the boil's growls stopping short as everything just . . . settled, Jack figured he would keep his hands out of it, his eyes straying back to the tall boil's gaze from over Yin's head, attention perked to him, and to Tomoko, in case she had something to say.

"I'm not so much new as, I have recently returned from . . . elsewhere." He admitted, deflecting his gaze at the end, before it flickered back. "I've been slowly finding my way back in to the crowds though. I've had a bit of help with my friends that I found when I returned, too." He was trying so hard to stick this time. . . and it was working, it seemed.

Valeria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Nuru's attention in Yin vanished since he seemed preoccupied with something else he assumed wasn't him. So he settled back in his seat turning his gaze back to Zar. At the look on the incubus's face though Nuru frowned deeply.

"Ah never try to grope complete strangers in their no-no places, ah dun get why me being upset came as a surprise?" He fished at Zar in hopes of a little assurance that no, he hadn't overreacted.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Zar shrugged non comitally, he didn't know. "I'd react the same way if someone tried to touch my horns." He closed his notepad and put it on the table for the time being, drumming his claws in a gesture more relaxed than he actually felt.

"Still, at least things have settled a bit now." He gave the other boil a rare smile.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Nahm strolled in like he wasn't late. Technically, he wasn't. Class hadn't started yet. Most of the class was already there, yes, but he spotted an empty seat right over there; he grabbed the chair, turned it around, and draped himself over it backwards, his arms folded over the back of the chair. He wasn't about to miss this.

There were a few familiar faces in here. Including Roch. Nahm's grin widened and sharpened. "HEY ROCH! I got that one book of yours, I oughtta give it back sometime," he called across to the reaper boil.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:31 pm
Ashford slunk into the room at Thackery's insistence.

This class was going to be mortifying. He slunk in, but the good corners were taken. He sat between Willow and Valentino, waiting for his boilfriend.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff