Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
on the surface [accepting; open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm
"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
"Nice to meet you Spencer. I think you are in one of my classes, it's hard to tell because you stare mostly at your desk, so it's hard to get a good look at you..." Noland then thought about what he just said, "Erm, not that should mean anything..." Noland scratched his head, "...You're probably in one of my elective classes..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

"Um, yeah. Right. Parents." Arin looked away and stood silently as Noland turned his attention to the girl who introduced herself as Spencer. The few squirrels that had held onto their stubbornness scooted closer around her, their little eyes staring up at her, understanding. She listened to their talk of school with envy. Arin had always wanted to go to school, but her mother had never let her. She had enjoyed being "tree-schooled" by her mom, but she still had wanted to see all of the other kids and learn things her mother could never teach her.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You
Your mighty winds come in and blow me away."
- "Energy" by Skillet

Iradesca

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 am
User Image

Spencer glanced at Salem, giving her a slight nod of the head. "It's fine. Thanks again for the pills, I think they're starting to kick in now." she said, a smile of some sorts on her face. It wasn't entirely fine, her head, but it would be soon. She at least hoped. Turning her focus back to Noland, she felt a bit surprised to hear that it was possible that she had a class with him. Someone she couldn't actually remembering seeing ever before. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment at his words, how she barely lifted her gaze from her desk. It's hard to do so when you don't want to risk a vision coming on. Or to see people staring at you, most likely cracking a joke about you. Averting her gaze for a moment, she tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. "What elective classes do you have?" she asked.

------

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 am
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Salem checks her watch, frowning slightly. "I suppose I should let you kiddies talk about school.", she says, walking back towards the street. Still frowning, she pauses and looks in both possible directions. "Shite... Which way was I walking..?"

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:52 pm
Kariel stood in the kitchen door, watching the tv closely as the coffee pot filled behind her. "Sorry again."

Kalen felt awkward. The blonde pretty boy had been speaking with Spencer for quiet a few minutes and never got her name, despite his attempts. Noland, so far, was not on his good side. But his cool was being tested with the new emotions surrounding him, and he held back his trembles. Time to go hide in his lonely dark room. "I'll see you later Spence." He said, gently placing a hand on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 pm
"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
"Well... I take Physical Training, Drama, and erm.... Culinary Arts... I'm only taking that class to take care of myself at home, so I think you're probably in my CA class or Drama, heh..." Noland watched as her friend walked away... "Sorry....I gotta' go, I need to talk to Salem about something important." Noland walked to Salem. "Salem, I need to talk to you about something, but uh, mind if we take up this street?" He pointed up to where at the end of the street there was a small park where a fountain was present. "I just want to talk, that's all."

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Salem looks at him, frowning as she contemplates on whether or not she wanted to talk to this boy. She sighs slightly in mild irritation as she walks in the direction he had pointed. "Well, I'm not sure how to get home from here anyway, so might as well procrastinate trying to figuring it out." She smiles again, though she wasn't able to makit it as friendly as before.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 pm
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland walks not too close alongside as they walk across. "I saw what happened... And I think you know what I'm talking about..." As they walked, there was a runaway car coming towards him from their right, and noticed it right away screeching loudly. He looks at the car approaching another second, and goes to take Salem in his arms, and kneels slightly before leaping over the car with ease. The car skids into the middle of the intersection and flips, and Noland watches in horror the catastrophe that unfolded, and let Salem down on her feet. When it finally comes to a complete stop upside down, the driver comes crawling out unsteadly. It was a drunk driver, and the drunk driver Noland immediately recognized was his mother. He looks back in utter panic, and completely oblivious that people saw his ability. "No..." He runs toward the accident and sees that his mother was bleeding, and was shaking uncontrollably. She was already going into shock. "Mom! No... Don't do this! Why!?" She looked at him with her pale blue eyes, the blood coming down her cheek and neck, muttering something he couldn't understand. He kneeled over her and yelled, "Somebody help! Someone call 911!" He couldn't hold back the tears and saw that his mother was about to pass out. "Mom, stay with me! Stay with me..."One of the workers at the diner had already called in what happened, and sirens were already beginning to sound from afar.

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Salem was about to respond when she was suddenly picked up and taken out of the path of a car. Blinking in surprise, she quickly takes in the situation and trots over to the now panicking boy. "Move over, but try to keep the humans from seeing what I'm doing", she tells Nolan as she kneels next to him. Trying to keep her hands hidden from the onlookers, she begins to mutter, pale blue sparks crawling on her hands and jumping into the wounded woman. Hopefully, her pathetic healing abilities would be enough to at least keep her condition from getting worse until help arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:33 pm
((By the by, what was it that he saw? I've had her do multiple less than human things))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 pm
((Someone's impatient... It was the cat eye thing. xD))
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland nods trying to keep in his tears as Salem tried to work whatever she was doing. He watches her work, almost hypnotized by the blue sparks. The sirens were coming closer. "You might... want to hurry... They're almost here."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 pm
((Me or Salem? If Salem, it's because she really doesn't like people to die))

"I can't really do much other than keep it from getting worse.", the witch tells Noland. She glances up and notices that the ambulance was not tearing down the street they were on. She waits until the last possible moment before stopping and quickly backing away, letting the humans take over.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 pm
((You.lol))
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
The ambulances came, as well as the fire department and the police. Noland told Salem he wan't going to take long, and began to say what happened as short and simple as he could to the police. By then, the ambulances had taken off with his mother urgently to the nearest hospital. The officer asked if he would like to come along, but Noland refused and instead wanted to spend time in the little park. He had sat on the bench planting his hands in his face before looking at the ground emotionlessly, oblivious to Salem's presence. He muttered under his breath, "Is this my fault?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm
((Oh?))

"I doubt it.", Salem responds. She was somewhat uncomfortable trying to comfort people since she had never been all that good at it, and it didn't help that she had been a recluse for most of her long life. "Why would you think that?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:26 pm
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland looks up at Salem finally. "Well, I don't exactly come from a normal family. Which is what I was going to tell you after I saw your cat eye... My dad, left home for whatever reason, and my mom has been feeling depressed ever since. And that's as much I'm going to tell you. But one thing my mother didn't count on is that I inherited the genes of a werewolf." Noland stopped slouching, and looked at the fountain. "Well technically, she already knew my dad was a werewolf.... I haven't showed any signs to her of me being one too, so far... The weird thing is that I can choose to keep certain characteristics of one. Like I can make my nails grow sharp, grow hair, which isn't very useful, and make some pretty awesome fangs appear." He demonstrated to Salem his teeth which he temporarily made like that of a wolf, and receded them to normal human teeth. "As well as abilties that aren't very human, as you saw what I did earlier... I'm telling you all this because I know well enough you're kinda' like me. Well, in a non-mundane sorta' way..." He crossed his arms and started to relax a little more, "Sometimes, it doesn't feel right to be like you're alone with... stuff like this."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff