Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Good, evil.. OTL (Brigid & Azrael) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 am
Keiro gave a smile around her to his brother and kept on pretending.

" It is not what you think. There is no wedding. He came here to summon me to our mother. Who has not spoken to me in years. He is pretending." He whispered the words and looked away from the hurt in her eyes. It was to much for him to handle. He was unsure of his feelings but he knew at that moment that he felt weak. Almost like a child. " I dout you would understand." He said. Forcing himself to look up to her he searched her eyes for some kind of understanding. But all he could see was anger filled with hurt.

Keiron forced himself to his feet and placed a hand on Brigid shoulder. He kept his face from hers and smirked at Azreal. He was rather proud of himself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:41 pm
She wanted to strike him, but her own confusion of feelings and the circumstances held her still a moment. Feeling Azrael's brother's hand on her shoulder she Stiffened in her resolve and looked up to the basket. Looking back at Azrael, she sighed. ''I dunnae understand? Nay... I might not.. But brothers shouldnae fight. Just... leave.. " She handed the herbs to Kerio. "Crush em up and add them to your wounds..." She stated gently. She felt a small part of her die inside as she turned away from him, leaving her back on both males as she headed for the tree. She wanted nothing more than to gather her things and be on her way.. Stopping with drooped ears she fought herself not to cry. It hurt.. all of it. The inability to tell truth from trickery at that moment.. who was right who was wrong.. all of what she'd seen had Azrael painted as the fiend.. It just.. it didn't fit some how, and that's what hurt the most. She had thought she'd seen past the roughness he had to something more... innocent but this had her world completely upside down.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:10 pm
Azreal was still angery with his brother that he snapped at her. " Fine if what I have shown you means nothing then I shall leave. Just remember that when the truth shows its face you will be sorry." Tears had formed around his eyes and he could no longer bare it. He turned as stormed back to the words as he walked he thought and he knew that he couldn't just leave her. So he made plans to stalk.

Keiron took the herbs and did as he was told. " Let me help you. I am sorry you had to see that, but it did apear as though you knew each other." Keiron said adding a bit of question to his tone. He had no plan on leaving her just yet. Now that he had seen what Azreals intentions where he planned to kill this young fea. But he would have to wait it would have to be planned perfect.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:24 pm
His last words cut her to the core. Try as she might, she couldn't stop the silent tears that welled up in her eyes, spilling down her cheeks. Lifting a hand, she choked back the floor she knew would eventually rise and wiped away her tears. "Aye... I did... Or thought I had.." Her ears flopped down as she eyed the claw marks in the tree he'd left the day before. "He'd been sweet then.. And stolen away apart of my heart.. but now.. I find it withering with the ache.." She let out an involuntary sniffle and made to scramble up the tree. She just wanted to get herself away from the tree.. to run and hide in her new burrow to use the thick wooden door in the mound as a shield to hide her away so that she could nurse her own emotional wounds in silence.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Kerion had almost felt sorry for her. He had never thought that other creatures had feelings. He had always used them for play. He shook the thought from his mind and regathered himself. " Well let me help it is the least I can do since you were so kind to me. " He said in a deep understanding voice.

Azreal stood at the edge of the forest cusing himself over what had just happened.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:59 pm
She started to turn down his offer of aid till she slipped on an attempt to get into the tree. "Thanks... That would be a real help.." She murmured softly. She stood there, waiting then blinked. He couldn't help her.. he was hurt.. if he tried it might reopen his woulds.. right? "Wait... Never mind.. Your wounds could re-open.. So.... Don't worry I'll get into the tree some how.. I've done it before."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 pm
Kerion had slipped. He refused to allow this. " Your probably right but a gentalman always asks." He said with a snicker. He watchered her climb up. She could have a terrible accident right here and Azreal would never get here in time. At the moment the thought ended he faked a stumble and shock the tree branch violently knocking her to the ground with enough force to hurt her a bit. As she fell he could not help but to release a small laugh that sounded similar to nails on a chalk board.

Meanwhile......

Azreal stood in the forest pacing. His thoughts killed all the sound around him so he could only hear them and the blood pounding in his ears. He was far enough from the clearing that he could no longer hear Keiron and Brigid.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:27 pm
She hit the ground with a dull thud, the side of her head hitting a small rock that not only formed a knot on her head but created a small gash that looked worse that it really was on her forehead. Crimson blood stained white fur around the gash she she stared up at Kerion. She'd thought for a moment it'd been nothing but an accident.. then the laugh... that nail on chalkboard laugh.... She had a wash of realization as it all sunk in. Fear, something she'd rarely felt crept into her as she stared up at the male with large, orb like emerald eyes. "He was right..." it was all she could say.

She had a moment of fight or flight and flight took hold faster. Scrambling to her feet, she turned and ran, heading in the direction she'd seen Azreal go. She didn't think she'd catch him, but it was her only shot.. to lure his brother to him.. or loose the fiend in the trees...

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:35 pm
Keiron watched her land and then try at a feeble attempt to get away. What she didnt know is Felicorns were blessed with speed. He let her get a bit away then bolted in her direction. He met her at the opening to the woods and blocked her path. " Tisk tisk. Come on you can't make it that easy. " He said grabbing her arm and holding her there at the edge of the forest. " Now scream. Scream for him. I bet he does not answer then you will see the truth in what I say." He chuckled. He held her so her back was to his chest and she face the woods. He knew that Azreal was probably sulking the forest somewhere and would never hear her. He liked the dark as much as Keiron did. But a fight with is brother would be just as sweet. Mother would be proud of him. He wanted her to scream he wanted to prove that she was wrong. He stuck one sharp claw in her lower back just enough so she could feel it but not enough to hurt her,....... yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 pm
He wanted her to find Azrael? So this was his game.... "No." She stated stubbornly. She was wrong to have sent him away but in the same sense she'd been right.. If this loony wanted to hurt Azrael she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of bringing the two face to face again. "I'd rather see the puka run way with me to the land of the wee ones than see him hurt." She stated and struggled to get free of his grasp.

His claw against her back didn't phase her.. she knew she needed to get away and that was that. Her head snapped down and she bit as hard as she possibly could in hopes that he'd let her go so she could get away from him.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 am
Keiron allowed her to struggle a bit enjoying every moment of it. Then the pain it. Seering hot. She had bit him. " F*CK!!!!!!!!" He screamed. The voiced echoed throught the forest with a force. He dropped her to the ground and grabbed his arm. " You think that is funny!" He filled is words with the anger he was feeling but it had left him open and given her enough time to run. She could not find Azreal that was the last thing Keiron needed right now was another annoying wench in his way. " Go and hide but know I will always smell your blood and hiding from me will not be easy." His words were calm but held a lingering threat in the air.

A loud earth shattering sound bound into his most inner thoughts. He tried to shake them away but something about the voice was bothering him. It was Keiron and it wasn't fake. There was to much emotion in it to be one of his scemes. Azreal took off like a flash of light in the direction of the noise. He was moving to quickly to even notice that he had almost knocked down the running Brigid. He bound from the trees and landed ontop of his brother. He growled and it almost sound feral. His mind was racing his only thought was death, blood, and vengance. He wanted to kill him and watch as his life blood left his body slowly. These thoughts troubled Azreal but the anger won.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am
Brigid had used her moment to run. She'd hit the ground and shot like a bolt as fast as her tiny frame could muster. It was when a white streak came rushing past her that she'd stalled, taking a moment to slam on the binders and turn to see Azrael taking his brother to the ground. She'd failed in her attempts to keep him safe and now.. he was here. Her heart sank but she couldn't leave. Her wish to get Azrael away was too strong to let her leave. She didn't want him hurt what ever the cost to herself. Strange.. she'd met him the day before and she found herself willing to risk her life for his. "Azrael!" She heard her own vice before she could stop it. Damn! hopefully he wouldn't turn to see her... his brother could get the upper hand and that could mean something worse than what was at hand now.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am
All thoughts were gone from Azreals mind he could hear and see nothing but his brother. The began to fight and tossule on the grass. Each gaining the upper hand from time to time. Finally Keiron drug Azreal from the ground. They were standing face to face. Claw to claw. Azreal could now hear Brigid moving behind him but he knew his brothers ways all to well. He could not loose focus but the urge to see if she was okay was almost to much to handle. He made the fatal mistake and allowed urge to take over and he turn to see her. At the moment his eyes left Keiron he struck. Driving his sharp claws into Azreals chest and slashing them down. The pain struck first and he dropped to his knees holding his chest. For any normal fae with would have ment death but he was stronger than most. The blood poured thick and hot onto the grass. The pain seered and blurred his vision. He could faintly see the outline of Keiron standing over him. Azreal attempted to strike but did so with no success.

" This is what happens when a fae is unfaithful to his blood line. " Keiron whispered the words into Azreals ear. Keiron than began to move closer to the spot where Brigid once stood.

" You can kill me brother but you can not harm a single patch of fur on her. I now claim her as my mate. And you know the rules on that. A mate for a mate if you kill her." He said the words quietly but he hoped they would be enough to stop him. They did long enough for him to turn and kneel by Azreal. " If death is what you wish then you may have it my brother. Do not worry though I will tell stories of a glorious battle and not allow the family to know that you betrayed your bloodline." Keiron held his out stretched hand up ready to stike.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 am
Brigid saw the fatal blow stance Kerion took. Looking around frantically, she searched for anything to throw. A rock.. small as it was it was still big enough to do something to distract him. Picking it up the small female lobbed it with all her might, aiming for the back of Kerion's head. She wanted to buy some time.. drive the fiend away. "Get away from him you foul fiend...." Mustering her own strength, she stood stubborn and reached down picking up another rock she lobbed it too. "Get away from my mate!" She yelled the words too quick to stop them. She had a small moment to realize she'd said what she had then settled in her own inner resolve. She had realized she meant what she'd just said.. she had a bond to Azrael and if he'd have her she wanted to be his mate. Picking up a third rock, she pulled back her arm, ready to lob it too at Kerion.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 am
Keiron was in strike mode when a small rock hit him in the head (insert goofy cartoon confused look). He rubbed the spot then there was another. He looked to Brigid and back to his dieing brother. " All is well the wound is to deep and you have lost a lot of blood. You will not live till morning." He said his finally words before he got up and ran in a totally different direct.

Azrael lay there loosing sight and hearing. It was beginning to hurt to breath and he forced small short breaths so the pain would easy. His brother was probably right he would die right here. But a least he would die knowing that he had saved his future mate. Brigid voice had hit him like a refreshing glass of cool water. He held on to her words and hoped she was coming closer. Though death would be the easy way out he knew he had to fight for her.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff