Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Canterlot Crashers** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm
"Yeah, we have room. That is, if it's okay with Celestia." says Tempest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Celestia nodded. "It's quite alright. I'd be happy to be host to more of my little ponies." the sol princess said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 pm
Dreamcloud brightened immediately at the offer, and though she didn't want to seem intrusive, didn't hesitate to accept.

"That sounds great!" she said, slightly embarrassed afterwards by her exited outburst. Her wings shifted slightly with her enthusiasm. It was always new and exiting for her to make a friend; it was such a rare thing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 pm
"Welcome. I do believe introductions are in order. My name is Professor Path Finder, adventurer by heart and profession." says PF, bowing low and shaking her hand.

"I'm Trey Azure Chest! I'm his assistant!" shouts Trey, hopping up and down.

Tempest shyly approaches. He was usually never shy, but he was horrible at introductions, and even more so with an attractive mare. Then again, Nightshade seemed to hit it off with her first... But he had too much going on in his life at the moment to worry about things like that, not to mention he just performed in front Faust knows how many ponies, being scared to introduce yourself was stupid. He shakes his head, and stands up straight. "Hi there. My name is Tempest Cloud. I am a Stun-... I mean, I have no current profession." he explains, catching himself.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm
Dreamcloud was a little overwhelmed by the sudden amount of attention. She didn't mind a few ponies, but center of attention was not her place.

"Er.. Hello. It's very nice to meet you all," she said. Did they catch her name? Unsure, Dreamcloud hastily added," I'm Dreamcloud. I... Don't really have a profession," she said shamefully. She helped out wherever she could, but even then she tended to slack off, busy writing down a day dream she wanted to remember, or something unimportant like that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm
"A pleasure to make your acquaintance." says PF.

"Yeah! Now back to the race!" rudely exclaims the young pony, leaving his friends to watch.

"Don't mind him. He's a little... hyperactive. Nice to meet you." explains Tempest, "Now if you don't mind, I'm really thirsty. I'm going to go grab something to drink. Excuse me." with this, Tempest leaves the conversation and heads to the concession stands to buy a Colt-a-Cola.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 pm
ezio0fd3ath
"Welcome. I do believe introductions are in order. My name is Professor Path Finder, adventurer by heart and profession." says PF, bowing low and shaking her hand.

Hand. WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm
"Dreamcloud?" Celestia called for the mare. "Would you come here please?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:52 pm
Nightshade bowed. "I am Nightshade, the pony you just saved..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm
Nearly trembling, Dreamcloud gingerly approached the radiant queen, her big childish eyes even rounder than before with anxiety.

"Yes, your magesty?" Dreamcloud said, proud of herself for keeping her voice clear and smooth.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:57 pm
"Come, sit." She said in a voice that sounded motherly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 pm
((********... Didn see Draidens post until now... Sorry.))

Dreamcloud sat by the queen, still nervous. It registered in her mind that she'd totally ignored the pony she'd saved.

"Nice to meet you, Nightshade. Not sure I'll forget that first impression," she added with a small giggle. Definitely the most interesting way she'd ever met anyone. Turning back to the princess, Dreamcloud asked, "did you wish to speak to my, your magesty?"

((wtf iPhone? 'would' should not be corrected to 'seals' how do you even... Somewhere, Steve Jobs is laughing his a** off at everyone who owns an iPhone.... I just know it.))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:13 am
"Yes, Dremcloud." Celestia said. "I want to thank you for saving one of my little ponies. It was very noble of you, my dear."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 am
Dreamcloud gave Celestial a slightly puzzled look.

"Noble? Any other pegasus could've done the same, and just as fast if not faster. It's very nice of you to see it as noble, though. You're welcome," she said, willing to accept the thanks. Modesty could quickly become boastful, and that she did not want to be.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am
"Regardless, you were the one to take such action, and I am grateful. Please, would you join my friends and I in watching the race?" Celestia asked.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff