Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 am
((Oh yeah. Fixed it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 pm
"You don't say? Well in all my years, I had never even fathomed that inter-dimensional travel was even possible! And to think, other dimensions hold such wonders as talking ponies? Imagine what the infinite amount of others contain! Oh, my dear Twilight, you must explain to me how ever you managed to do such a thing!" implores Doctor Flynn.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:27 pm
"Well," wilight began, "As a unicorn, I can make use of the magic I possess. You see, everypony has magic, but unicorns can control it with greater power. Earth ponies' magic is usually planting, but they can also use their tails as extra limbs. Pegasi's magic let them walk on and manipulate clouds. But I digress. Unicorns still have different skills based on what they're destined to be talented at. But I can kind of do it all. Since my special talent is magic, I can do a little bit of everything! And so, being as well-read as I am, decided to practice a new spell I found in my library and, well, here we are!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm
"So I could never hope to achieve such advanced travel?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:58 pm
"Not likely..." Twilight replied, trying not to sound rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm
((Daw!! There goes an idea I had... Oh well...))

"Oh. Well that is quite a shame. Well thank you for informing me. So what is your Pony dimension like, may I ask? What other scientific wonders have you managed to achieve?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 pm
"Well, the pegasi, along with walking on and and manipulating clouds, also control the weather. In Cloudsdale, the pegasi capital, they produce all kinds of weather to spread across Equestria from snow to rainbows. By the way, if you're ever there by some odd string of events, don't drink the rainbows. Trust me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 am
((I see what you did there.))

"I shall take your word for it. Is there anything else?" he asks.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:19 pm
"Just about!" Twilight replied. "Now..." Twilight levitated a notepad and quill from her saddlebag and prepared to write. "... tell me about this world." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:07 pm
Doctor Flynn begins to laugh, "So many things, so little time. This is a war torn world my friend, one that hasn't seen peace in a very long time. War after war, death after death. It's been hard, on everyone. But we've pushed on. We've persevered through it, and still haven't become a better civilization. It's sad, yes, but there's not much we can do. At some point, someone comes around and starts killing someone else. This has become our daily lives. You're lucky to have come on a somewhat peaceful day."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 pm
Twilight stopped and her ears drooped. "I'm... so sorry..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 pm
"No, no! There is no need to apologize for it is not your fault. Besides, like I said, this has become our daily lives. We have grown accustomed to war and death." replies Dr. Flynn.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 pm
"But... that seems so terrible! How could anypony live in a place that seems so miserable? And what confuses me more, why do all of you act so nice if this world is so corrupt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm
"Oh, it is terrible. But we are born here, and therefore stuck here. And who said there wasn't good in the world? Sure, we have to retaliate, kill some people even. But we do so to keep our home safe from those who kill for no reason." he says.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 am
"You all are very strong, then. Constantly fighting for what you believe is right." Twilight contemplated.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff