Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:26 am
"And what about you, Queen Frost?" Celestia asked in finality.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 pm
Frost thought for a moment, then nodded. "I suppose it is for the best...I'll become a pony as well, Princess Celestia."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:57 am
Celestia nodded and her horn was wrapped in a gentle yellow glow. After that, S.M., Frost and Fenrir were wrapped in a yellow glow as well. Celestia's horn began to glow with what could only be described as pure light. The three began to glow the same light and once it receeded, they were ponies. S.M. was a red pony with a long blonde mane. His cutie mar was a crown with fire under it.

"Oh, my!" Celestia gasped. "Swift, you and Bonfire look... identical!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:04 am
Nightshade cut in, his limited knowledge on the subject being important - according to him. "I've read a book about something like this... I forget just who wrote, but every dimension has essentially the same people in it, just in different forms and situations..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:36 pm
Frost transformed into a white pegasus with a light blue streak through her mane. Her cutie mark was a silver tiara layered over a snowflake that matched Snowflake's.

The two ponies looked at each other. "YOU LOOK LIKE ME! I LOOK LIKE YOU!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:11 am
Fenrir turns into a jet black pony with ruby red eyes, and Thanatos as a Cutie Mark. He looks around and sees no likeness, "Yay! I'm different!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:43 am
((I'm different... ;n wink )

"Well, this certainly gives you all quite an easy way of explaining yourselves should anypony ask of your relations. You are simply the twins of eachh other." Celestia giggled that she had just told her new friends it was okay to lie to her subjects. It wasn't that bad, though. It was a harmless lie to keep everypony from panicking from these new creatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:47 am
((Yes! Someone got it! Thank you. smile ))

"But what about me? I have no twin, and I stand out amoungst the bright vibrant colors." says Fenrir, worried that he would ruin the whole shabang.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:45 am
Nightshade rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sorry, Fenrir, but you're not getting the satisfaction of being THAT different. The only think that's keeping me from black and white are my eyes." He put his hoof around Fenrir's neck. "You'll do fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 am
"Now then." Celestia said. "What would you all like to do first? I can have anything ready for you in a moment's notice."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 am
((I'll deal with it. Trust me.))

"I'll let Swift make that decision." says Fenrir, trying to adjust to having a tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 am
S.M. was going to speak, but then his stomach growled loudly.

Fluttershy let out a little giggle. "Oh my. Sounds like Swift could do with some food."

"Then it shall be arranged." Celestia said, but then she had the look of rememberance. "Oh! Goodness I almost forgot. Sorry to say, but if any of you eat meat on a regular basis, you'll have to excuse our vegetarian diet. We don't have any meat to offer you, sadly."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:18 am
"That is perfectly okay. These teeth aren't able to chew meat anyway." says Fenrir, realizing that they must already knew that and felt completely ignorant for saying it. "Sorry, stupid comment."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm
"Well, let's head out then! Thank you again, Princess Celestia." S.M. said. He turned around to walk out, but stumbled slightly. He looked back and giggled nervously. "Heh, sorry. Not used to the whole, walking on four legs thing."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 am
((So, judging from this thread's death, we can skip through the creamy pony frolicking to the day they're scheduled to leave?))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff