Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**A Step Out** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 pm
"They'll come in time. If you haven't met them today, you'll meet them at some point this week." Bonfire smiled. "By the way, later do you want to go to my house at the fire station? I-I mean... not to, y'know... do private things." Bonfire whispered the last part. "Just to see what kind of pony I am at home."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:42 pm
Autha smiled. "I would love to see your home, if you will have me!" she said happily. She loved how respectful Bonfire was.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:58 pm
"Great!" Bonfire replied. Bonfire was going to say more, but his train of thought was interrupted by Pinkie Pie hopping happily out of the kitchen with the freshly baked cake in her back.

"One super-mega-yummy cake for the new couple!" She cheered happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 pm
Pinkie Pie gently set the cake on the table. It looked delicious, but after the pie incident earlier that day, Autha restrained herself from inhaling it all. Pinkie cut them each a slice and cheered happily, "Oh, this is a good one! I just know it!" She bit into her slice and smiled broadly. Autha ate a small bit of hers, and it was easily the best cake she had ever eaten, but she still forced herself to take small bites. Still, she had downed three slices when it was time to leave.I must remember this place, she thought as Bonfire and she exited the little bakery, Pinkie calling her good-byes and thanks-for-comings as they left.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm
"That was great! I just don't know how Pinkie does it." Bonfire gushed as they walked. Soon enough, they had arrived at the fire station. Bonfire opened the door with a little bit of magic, and turned on the lights. The house was relatively clean, the only litter being a few cans of Colt-a-cola and single "Po-Ni-Oh" cards on the coffee table. There was a TV with a Neightendo Entertainment System of both the normal and super variety and a small box with game cartridges of both systems in it. A GameColt Color was sitting on the end table next to the couch with a few remote controls beside it. The living room was huge and spacious, due to the fact that it doubles as a fire station, there has to be as little fire hazards as possible. "Well, this is the fire station A.K.A. Casa Del Fuego!" Bonfire said, giggling at his little joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm
Autha admired the spacious rooms. His home was much larger than her small apartment; in fact, one could fit a few of her apartments into a single one of the rooms!
She chuckled and said in reply to his joke, "Tiene una casa maravillosa. You have a wonderful house."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:38 pm
"It's not much of a change as far as space goes from my home back in Canterlot, but it's a home." Bonfire inquired. "Would you like to watch a movie? Or play a game? It doesn't matter to me either way." he asked a little nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 pm
Autha looked around anxiously. She thought for a moment before saying, "U-um, well, what kinds of games do you have?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm
"Well..." Bonfire cantered over to his library of games and began to call of titles. "I've got... Super Mareio World, Super Mareio Kart, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby's Dreamland... anything sound good so far?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:14 pm
Autha didn't care which game they played, as long as she could prolong the night.
"What do you recommend?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:21 pm
"Probably Mareio Kart. It's the easiest to get a handle on." Bonfire said. He turned on the TV and put the game into the console, turning on the power of the console as well. He magically connected 2 controllers into the ports and brought one over to Autha. He sat on the couch with her and waited for the title screen to pass. Once the character select menu came up, Bonfire immediately focused his magic on pressing the buttons on the controller to move over to a strange-looking green character named "Yoshi."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Autha picked a nice-looking character named "Rosalina." She chose the standard kart and selected "automatic."
"O-okay," she asked hesitantly, "What do we do now?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 pm
((This is the Super Nintendo. The idea for Rosalina wasn't even around yet. But it's fine! I'll go with it!))

"Now, I pick a stage and we race!" Bonfire said, selecting the first stage. The music started and the racers were all lined up. The lights counted down with chimes until the highest chime sounded and everyone took off. "Press the A button to go and the B button to brake." Bonfire said, maintaining his position in first.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 pm
((My apologies! My mind has been really scattered lately! sweatdrop ))

Autha struggled to figure out exactly what she was doing, but she eventually held a position in ninth and finished in eighth. "Y-you are very good!" she said to Bonfire nervously, feeling emberrassed that she was still new.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:49 pm
"It's nothing, really. It just comes with constant playing." Bonfire said bashfully scratching the back of his head. "Okay. get ready! Here's the next race!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff