Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Hybrid Theory (Sleeping too) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So you ready to start or...
I'm so ready! =D
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I want to wait for a roleplay to end (aww...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a friend thats still wanting to join (yay more peeps!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
I'm working on a character to add. (whoot!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm a roleplayaholic.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:45 pm
The Mad Scientist had captured two now. Two hybrids in his control of the four. It would not be long before he captured the other two, regardless of their invisibility. soon or later they would step in the blood of the guards in order to help their companions. Then a voice came from behind him. A familiar voice. One he had not heard in what felt like an eternity. His second favorite child, and the one that allowed for Adam's own gift to be bestowed upon him. "Allan. It seems that even with out allowing any contact with each other there is still a sort of emotional attachment between you. The twins are undoubtedly waiting for an ample distraction, that you hope to create, in order to attempt to free the two I have captured." He did not turn to Alpha as he spoke, only kept his eyes on the two captured hybrids. "I do not have time to visit all of my children as often as I'd like. It is not due to insanity as you claim. After all, insanity is an endless repetition of the same act. After losing my temper I have not visited you. True insanity would have me visit you everyday."

As the Mad Scientist spoke he noted that one of the twins came from the corner in a full sprint towards him. Another distraction, the invisible twin was undoubtedly taking action to help the other two. Adam raised his free hand once again to stop the oncoming attack, only this time it was one of the hybrids themselves. The rings extended as they had before this time encasing the child, his telekinesis would allow him to penetrate farther than the objects he had thrown, but probably not to the human on the other side. When the kid stopped was within the rings, which would force them not to move, but his hand was free for action, and the rings could not stop the thoughts for telekinesis to be activated. Unfortunately Adam did not have time to focus on the kid trapped in the rings, as he was temporarily subdued, and focused on Alpha, who he turned to shoot at, his arms both fulled extended. One hand extended to hold Skoll in place, the other to shoot at Alpha, the bullet exploding once more into a net exactly the same as the others.

Wrex looked down at the tablet. They weren't that far from the destination. "Kiff, if you carry Jamie I can pave the path Alpha was talking about." The moment the words left his mouth two guards appeared from the corner in front of them. They were obviously disoriented, and it too them a moment to raise their guns, but the moment was all Wrex needed to pounce. The metal of their guns and the bullets felt like true metal. It must be too expensive for them to outfit all of the metal with materials that would be used again Wrex, because he was easily able to manipulate the guns. A quick punch from his hands forced the guns to jam into the guts of the two. The grunted, but there was no time to reacted before Wrex pulled back with his hands and the guns were free from their hands. Instead of turning the guns on them this time, he punched the air again, and the guns slammed into the guards forcing another grunt and pushing them backwards. he pulled back and punched again, a third and then a fourth time before they laid unconscious on the ground. The smile on his face was still apparent when he looked back at the other two, then shrugged. "What? I couldn't fire the guns. It'd be too loud and reveal our location." At least there was a good reason to hide his hunger for violence. To draw things out. These men had let him suffer, a few broken bones was an easy punishment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 am
Jamie gave a pout, "I'm sure I could have walked..." but she got on his back anyways. Several things went through her head as the guards came out of no where, but she gladly dismissed them once Wrex took them out. "True, but you could have used the but of the guns to knock them out, and maybe even to break their noses...." She trailed off, where had THAT come from? She pushed it out of her head, she wouldn't worry about it now, she just hoped it stayed out of her head. She didn't need any distractions, There had to be a way to make me feel better faster, Jamie thought to herself and set out to find what it may be, she wouldn't do anything yet, though.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm
Alpha didn't flinch as the net came. Instead he ripped up a section of the floor with his telekenesis to block it, the net wrapping around the metal sheet that used to be the floor. Once the net was subdued Alpha shot the peice of floor at Adam, bringing a few more pieces from the floor as he did so. "It's refreshing to see someone who actually matches me in intellect though your telekenetic abilities are lacking. Hand motions to focus your kenetic reach seems like it can be a bit truoublesome. As for repitition, based on your calculations, how many of these can you dodge before you're overwhelmed?" Alpha ripped up many more pieces, most only as thick as a grown man's arm like the first one thrown.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:59 pm
Sköll struggled against the invisible blocking force in his way, straining as hard as he could to push through it to Mad. It was no use, he wouldn't be able to get through them. The bullets and gun that he'd been in control of had also stopped in place a teasing distance away from the scientist. He growled angrily and kept trying to get through the rings to no avail, hardly aware of the conversation between the scientist and the other hybrid, Allan he'd heard him called.

A sharp screech made both twins' hair stand on ends, although only Hati knew what it was from. He watched as a piece of the very floor was torn up in a way similar to his brother's but rather ripped up by him it was by the other glasses wearing guy. That was the distraction he'd been looking for. His grip tightened on both his belt and Evening's net before he started to drag them away, muscles straining before taking on the aspect of a bull. His foot kicked Chris's knife completely by accident, but he hoped that his new friend would reach out and grab it before they were too far along in the hall, away from the Mad Scientist.

Sköll, however, had not known Allan's plan, and was still dealing with the pain in his ears from whatever had made the screech. As if from a distance he heard a high whistle from behind him. He glance back to see a sheet from the floor flying directly at him. The other guy didn't know about the weird glove stopping Sköll and everything else in place, he must've assumed that the man would be afraid and run. No, because of that he'd most likely be squished when the object stopped as well. With an unashamed yelp of fear, he threw himself to the side with his own telekinesis, not trusting his own physical reaction to save him. Sure enough, it halted right where Sköll had been. As he tried to stop his pounding heart and gain some distance from the scientist by scrambling backwards like a crab on his butt, he shot a glare at Allan. "What are you talking about?!" he yelled, pointing at the orange eyed man, as he heard the hybrid say something about the Mad Scientist's 'telekinetic abilities'. "It's his glove that's doing that, not any special abilities!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:49 pm
"Yes, but the glove is only able to function when doubled with the users own mental capacities. Basically the glove acts as a mental enhancer. The only way to use it though is to use your hand to focus the power." Alpha didn't turn to the boy, barely noticing he was there. "Just go and help the others get out, I can handle him. Now remember this well, down the hall take the second left then the first right and then go in a diagonal line down the center of the room you enter. You'll find a busted down door. Now go." Alpha continued to keep his eyes on Adam, not trusting him to just let the other escape. "And my name is Alpha. You burned my name out of me a long time ago."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:07 pm
((Gonna wait for Kiff before posting for Wrex.))

The mad Scientist frowned. He supposed Alpha had been doing some training since their last meeting. Mental training. It wouldn't have been hard for one to train themselves using only their mind with an intellect as high as theirs, Adam probably would have done the same thing had he been confined. As the hybrid pushed the metal floor at him, the Mad Scientist dodged, but he did not use his gloves, or his flash steps. He simply jumped to dodge the first, and when a second came he stopped it with his gloves, forcing one block to slam into it. The impact shattered both rocks, but neither came an inch closer to the Scientist. He release the rocks and level his eyes on Alpha. Now the others, the ones he had captured in the net, were undoubtedly being saved by the invisible twin. Adam sighed, ran his free hand through his slicked hair, which messed it up ever so slightly, making the small grin on his face take on a menacing look.

"I can stop approximately thirty more objects of that size before I become mentally weary. Your analysis of the gloves is very solid, but now you're trying my patience. Don't you understand my children? There's no reason to escape. There's nothing out there for people like you. On top of everyone loathing you at the discovery of your powers, you will be hunted day and night. People you think you can trust will rat you out to us. The only safety is within our walls." A small chuckle escaped his lips after he spoke. He flash stepped for the third time, but instead of going towards Alpha, e stepped backwards, this time instead of his progress going unimpeded he hit the body of a guard, the one that had been captured in the net intended for Hati. The result was him appearing on the ground as though he had fallen, his legs on top of the body. Just the position he had wanted to be in.

The Mad Scientist's head rolled back so that he could catch a glimpse of the bodies being dragged away by an unseen force. As he raised the gun over his head to fire, he slid his legs under the body, prepared to kick it up into the air to block an attack Allan may throw. The net exploded from the gun streaming down the hallway towards the bodies that were being dragged. No one was going to escape today. No one.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:04 pm
Alpha thought at amazing speeds, calculating all possible events and variables and found his next move. Instead of shooting parts of the floor at the net he ripped away the thin layer of the wall in its path, letting it wrap around it. "Flash step shoes. You always said you wanted to perfect those. Proto-type phase i'd say so you shouldn't have too many steps left before they become useless." Alpha looked from the two behind Adam to the one closer to him, always looking back the Adam. "If that were true though, then there would be no point in being alive. Life isn't the confines of a cage where you're beaten once a week for 'scientific development'. We have deemed that there be no more."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Chris was able to grab the knife Hati had kicked to him, he assumed he had kicked it. "Hurry..." It was an urgent whisper, He didn't think Hati could go any faster, but that Mad guy could come out of no where at any time. "How are you holding up you guys?" Another whisper. I hope we'' be okay.... it was a thought to himself, he gripped the knife tightly.  

RavenStar13Forever

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 pm
(( guys I'll post Evening later, I don't have time right now. She's tied up anyways. XD ))

Kiff shifted the girls weight, adjusting her legs around his waist so it would be easier to support her. "Well you're going to have to deal with this for now. We may need your full strength later on." He quickly looked up when the guards came, and was already focusing on slowing time down before Wrex could make the attack. As Wrex took control of the weapons, he didn't mention it was because of him they didn't raise their guns in time. He didn't say anything about the way Wrex disposed of them. "Jamie, all that matters is that they're not a problem anymore." He could feel both their hungers for violence, but he couldn't feel it in himself, and he knew it was because of his sister. He looked through the opened wall. "Which way now, Wrex? I don't want us to have another run in with more of the guards."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:50 pm
((Alright. =D ))

Hati cringed again at a second metallic screech behind him, the harshness drilling into his eardrums. This time, though, he snuck a quick glance over his shoulder. Jutting out into the hallway was the source of the shrill noise and wrapped around it was a net that had been on a sure shot path to capture him as well as the scientist sprawled on the ground. And looking around those two revealed that the earlier tearing sounds had been from the floor. It must have been the other hybrid who'd ripped the floor and wall apart rather than his brother. He'd never known Sköll to be so destructive with his telekinesis. If there wasn't a throwable object around then he didn't even attempt to affect the surroundings around him, even if it meant life or death. But this wasn't the time to be musing on matters like who saved him and who didn't. "Could be better," he whispered back to Chris as he dragged him and Evening along, following the directions that the 'Allan' guy had said aloud. "I think I killed a few guys back there." He wasn't an expert on bullets, but they'd sure felt pretty real when he'd checked the gun.

At the obvious "get lost" attitude in Allan-"Alpha's" voice, Sköll found it more than a little hard to remember that all of the teenagers put into this situation were just trying to look out for each other and that the way they communicated to each other was a secondary importance in that respect. That, and add in the "I'm-going-to-step-in-and-save-the-day-all-by-myself-because-I-don't-need-any-help-from-you" vibe he felt from him didn't give the guy any more credit. Then again, he did just save his brother. As he picked himself off the ground, having stayed low as Adam and Allan traded blows, zipped around, and were general smart-asses, he focused on the scientist. Thankfully, great minds think alike, and they were also occupied with each other. The man's arm was extended towards the trio of hybrids escaping, the gun arm and not the glove arm. With a thought, he grabbed telekinetically at it, pulling hard to try and drag him up into the air where he wouldn't be able to move away. Technically it wouldn't be negated by the glove. Or so he hoped. "Like hell I'll run! I don't care how well you know him, taking him on by yourself is not a good idea." He yelled at Allan.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 pm
Jamie nodded, putting her head on Kiff's shoulder. She allowed her body to relax slightly. "How much longer until we're there?" Jamie asked Wrex, It must be soon. They had no real reason to wait except for any other Hybrids they may find. She hoped everyone made it out okay, she was no reason for anyone to not to, well, except that Mad guy. She hugged Kiff a little bit more. That guy creeped her out hard core. She hoped they didn't run into him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 am
Chris nodded. "Don't think about it to much, if you did or didn't. Thinking about them may make it worse." Chris knew that well enough. "Besides, we'll be out of here soon enough hopefully..." Chris hoped they got out of here safely, too. He looked at the knife, and tried to cut the ropes, but it was hard with only one hand, but it was better than doing nothing, he made sure he had a tight grip on the belt as well.  

RavenStar13Forever

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 pm
(( now I'm waiting on Wrex to post Kiff. lol ))

Evening was reaching subconsciously for the knife as Chris grabbed it. She quickly pulled her hand back to her chest when she heard the gun, and her eyes looked as the net came to end the rescue. She sighed with relief as the floor came up. Not only did it save them, it blocked them from view. She noticed her skin becoming sore and hot from the friction of the floor and net. It made her cringe and shift in the ropes that held her. She overheard the two boys talking. "It'll be alright either way. At least it was them and not one of us." Evening was glad at least he had the guts to do it if he did. She didn't think she could bring herself to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 am
((The waiting has begun...lol))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 pm
Wrex smiled as Jamie spoke, then Kiff cut her off. She knew. She knew how he felt. At least he wasn't the only hot head in this group. "We're almost there. Just up around the corner here." He jogged around the corner, making sure to keep the other two close to him before they came to a door. It wasn't metal. He couldn't feel it, and the girl couldn't stand, he couldn't ask her to break it open, so that meant one thing. Brute force. He walked up to it, an sent a hard kick to the door. His foot rebounded, which produced a resounding curse from Wrex as he looked at the door and snarled. "This thing is tough, and not made of metal." He snarled again at it and began to ram his shoulder into the door, grunts and curses followed each time he made contact.

Adam wrinkled his nose as another piece of the wall blocked his attack. The rage was beginning to bubble within him. It started small, but was growing fast when he felt another attempt to pull him from the earth using telekinetic powers, and unfortunately this sent him over the edge. Capturing the other hybrids became a secondary measure to the rage he felt for Alpha. The kid did nothing but ruin his plans. As the glove was pulled away, The Mad Scientist closed his hand into a fist, forcing the powers to pull him off the ground rather than separate him from his gloves. As he was pulled into the air he fired a shot at the two, then another, and another. His eyes seemed to glow as he continued to fire shots, but this time they stayed in their bullet form until they were within ten feet of the two, each one exploding in a different spot than the other. He fired until the gun wouldn't fire anymore. A short bark of laughter escaped as he fired the bullets. The Mad Scientist was perhaps beginning to show his true side.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff