Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 am
Varudan walked up to the house that the group was in, knocking the door. His own undead army had just finished clearing out the area of normal zombies, so he felt like looking through the houses to see if he missed any.

While Sciz was heading towards his house, he looked at the new horde that had popped up while he was inside the house, noticing that some of them looked quite different in that they had mechanical limbs where he assumed their previous ones had fallen off. Don't see that every day...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:39 am
"But I wasn't even home yesterday..." says Fenrir, now starting to figure out why his home was trashed when he got home this morning..  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 am
"AHA! So there was a party!" called Briar. She set her hands on her hips and waited for an explanation.
Knock knock.
Her ears perked, and she whispered to no one in particular, "Who's at the door?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 am
Fenrir hears the knocking and looks out the window to see the horde and the man commanding them. "s**t! Everyone shut up!" he whispers, ducking back inside.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am
Varudan waited for a bit, determining that no living person was there. He called up one of the zombies, absorbing it into the blood crystal on his scepter and using it to blast the door down. "Search the building for any non-living creature. If you stumble on a zombie and/or dead body, bring the remains to me." He stepped aside, letting a small group of three zombies stumble inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 am
((Interesting.))

Dust had multiple sexual thoughts run through his head. "So... Err... Your shadow can come to life? Never knew that..." Ignore your erection, it'll go away... He sat down. "So, what's going on?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:51 am
"No body move. No body talk." Whispres Fenrir, moving to slowly and quietly close the attic door and retract the ladder. He then latches it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 am
Briar took a seat next to Fenrir, unwilling to move from her spot. Had she not been so tense, she might've held his hand, but at the moment she was too worried about becoming lunch meat for zombies that she was perfectly still and quiet.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 am
Midnight mouthed the words 'Yeah, she can, but usually doesn't show herself...

Well, I was running from zombies, Martini saved me, then tried to eat me 5 minutes later.' She gave a silent sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am
After a moment, the zombies came back out, groaning in some sort of garbled language. "You can't get into the attic? Blast, you things are completely worthless at times!" Varudan walked in and blasted at the ceiling, making a hole in the attic door and shaking the ladder loose. He climbed up the ladder and poked his head through the hole, looking around to see a few people surrounding him. "Oh, hello there. None of you would by chance be undead, correct?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 am
Dust threw his voice to a barely audible whisper in Midnight's ear. "Does that technically mean we can have a three-way with two people?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 am
"Keep it in your pants!" Thgindim hissed.

Midnight froze as the stranger poked his head through. "Uh, no..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 am
"No sir. Sorry. Our last undead just left." says Fenrir, remaining calm.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:09 am
Dust was confused and shocked at Thigindim's response. "Wow. I thought since it was your shadow, she would share similar thoughts... Eh, I don't really care. Never been much for three-ways. Logically, they wouldn't work unless there was lesbianism involved, and I'm not a big fan of that."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 am
"Alright then!" Varudan climbed up, standing taller than everyone in the room. "My name's Varudan, your neighborhood necromancer. I'm going around amassing my own army of the undead." He pulled out a card with a shoddily drawn picture with the name Varudan on it and handed it to Fenrir. "Here's my card. If you have any problems with the undead, just find me." He turned around and climbed back down. "Oh, yes," he said, popping out one last time. "The area should be clear of zombies for a while, so go ahead and do whatever you might need to." He climbed down and headed out the door. "Oh, and sorry about the holes!" Varudan and his undead army then left the area, leaving nothing but a couple of dead bodies, too maimed to be revived.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff