Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
FrostxFire (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:30 pm
((Yeah.))

Frost had soon made up her mind. She looked to the guard, her eyes clouded again. "Get the King...Tell him I accept his offer."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:53 pm
The guard nodded and left the dungeon. He returned a few minutes later, S.M. in tow.

"So... you've decided then?" S.M. asked expectantly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:41 pm
Frost nodded. "Yes...I'll take you to the Rebel's Camp..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:55 pm
S.M. nodded and opened up Frost's cell. "Alright then."

After about 30 minutes of walking through the forest under his kingdom, S.M. finally started to hear the sounds of a large group of people. His hands were tied up and he was being led by Frost. S.M. would be lying if he said he weren't the least bit scared. He was very scared, but he remained stoic.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm
Spyke eyes the king glaring at him and growling with rage. "I want to kill him so much for taking my sister prisoner."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 pm
Frost led S.M. up onto a large tree stump. "EVERYONE!" She shouted, and everyone fell silent, gathering around. Even Fire had shut his mouth.

"I am fine. No cause for alarm. King Swift has something to say, and you are all going to listen!"

A small girl stood at the front of the crowd, next to a boy about the same age. "Mom?" The pink hedgecat whispered, having a dirty face and a plain white dress that was in tatters. She began to cry.

"Mommy..." The light blue cat whispered, tears filling his eyes.

Frost bent down, picking up the girl in her arms and letting the boy up on the trunk, hugging him. "Rose, Cyan, I'm so sorry. Mommy won't leave again. I promise!" She whispered, tears filling her eyes as well.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Spyke walks up to Swift and stares at him in the face before looking at Frost. "Don't ever scare me like that again okay sis."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:52 pm
((Cyan? Ooh~ Could this possibly be S.M. and Frost's possible son in the main rps?))

S.M. nodded and looked out to the crowd, his restraints still holding him tight. "Rebels! I know not your intentions for attacking and attempting to push me off of my throne in the Ice Kingdom. I know not what I have done to anger you all in such a way, but I am here to make peace, and give you an offer." S.M. gave the rebels a second to get anxious. "Option 1. We end this petty war, and I have ready to offer free shelter and food for a second start at a peaceful life. Or, Option 2. You refuse, and I most likely die here, tonight, by your hands." S.M. looked to Frost, his face not showing it, but his eyes screaming, "Please... make the right choice."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm
((Maybe~))

Frost looked at her children, her eyes clouding. When she looked out to the crowd, they became uneasy. "...We will make peace."

Fire stomped onto the stage in an outrage. Frost quickly handed her kids to Spyke just seconds before Fire punched her to the ground. "How DARE you betray me?!" He kicked her. "I make the decisions here, not you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:21 pm
Spyke hugs his niece and nephew and glares at Fire. "Close your eyes kids...Uncle Spyke is going to kill Fire." Spyke stomps towards Fire and grabs him by the hand and tosses him. "Do not lay a hand on my sister!!!"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:25 pm
S.M. burns his way through his ropes and rushes over to Frost. "Frost! Are you okay?!" he asked, lifting her up slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:51 pm
Frost coughed up blood, slumping. "Y-Yea-- I think so..." She muttered.

"Mommy?!" Rose screamed, beginning to cry.

Fire landed on his feet, then ran at Spyke.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:55 pm
Spyke grabs Fire's arm and twists it then punches him in the gut. "I only joined the rebels because of my sister...If she wishes for peace then I will follow her!!!" Spyke then creates two fireballs. "So if you dare harm my family then I will show you no mercy...BROTHER!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:05 pm
S.M. Helped Frost to her feet, one of her arms over his shoulders and him holding onto her arm, his other hand on Frost's waist helping to keep her up. He looked down to Rose. "Little one, your mother will be just fine, as well as you and your brother. I'll make sure of it."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 pm
Fire growled, looking over at Frost. "You will both rue the day you betrayed me!" He then vanished.

Rose sniffled, scooting closer to Cyan. "Y-You mean it?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces