Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 am
((Maybe there's a census that someone could find? Like a record of family history and whatnot? Or would that be too simple?))

Briar moved completely to Fenrir's side. She was careful not to touch him as she knelt beside him, not carrying about getting blood on her robe. She whispered very quietly, "Hey, it's me. Don't be scared anymore. I know it's easier said than done, but..."
She couldn't bring herself to say more. She hoped S.M. would keep his promise to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:09 am
((That's a good idea, but a census doesn't take a collection of inventory like that. I was thinking more of coming across old reports of a similar occurance of deaths, and that they took place in Gravestone, leading me back home.))

Fenrir looks into Briar's emerald eyes, and a single tear rolls down his cheek. He wanted to talk to her more than anything, but he couldn't bring himself to say what was on his mind. He slowly moves his arm out and takes her hand in his, ignoring the pain.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 pm
Briar had always thought that Love would be indescribably wonderful, and she admitted to herself that what S.M. had told her was right, but she had still wondered whether or not what she was feeling was... it.
As Fenrir took her hand, and she saw the shock of pain go across his face, she let a small hiccup of sorrow escape from her. She knew at that moment that this was the it she had dreamt of. She couldn't say whether or not the feeling was mutual, but one thing was for certain: she needed him.
"Fenny, it's all gonna be okay. I promise. I promise..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:41 pm
Fenrir blinked when she said that, the only form of communication he had. He squeezes her hand a little harder, sending unimaginable amount of pain through his body, but finding comfort in the knowledge of her being there.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 pm
She knew the mask he wore all too well; it was one of pain and attempted bravery. She had worn it many times, for many reasons, but not once had she ever thought anything of it.
A rush of memories flooded her mind: cracking belts, violent screaming, pleas for mercy, blood pouring from wounds...

"If you hate me so much, why don't you just KILL me?!"
"I ask myself that every day!"

She told herself to stay strong, but she couldn't help but wonder what he was feeling; what he had been through.
She leaned a bit closer and made a solemn vow: "No matter what happens, no matter who or what you are, I'm here for you, okay? I'm not going anywhere. I promise. And I never break a promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm
Fenrir forced a smile through his cracked lips, and slowly blacked out.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 pm
Briar sat on the floor and pulled her knees up to her chest. She held Fenrir's hand tightly as she began to cry. She wanted to scream again, but her voice had seemed to leave her. All she could think was, Damn it, Fenrir! Why're you making me feel like this?! Damn it!
"Fix him," she chanted with a broken voice, "Fix him... Fix him... Fix him..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:49 pm
Night was approaching. Fenrir was conscience again, and able to move. The pain only lasted the first few hours of day, which is the reason he was able to wake up and feel perfectly fine up to this point. But he still had the cuts, some starting to turn into scars. He used the Shadow Realm to heal his shoulders, and had worked with Swift and Dex to create a harness for him, one that would expand to meet the new size of his body after transformation. He was now going to visit Briar, who he hadn't seen since he blacked out. He didn't have much time, but he wanted to see her.

He lightly rasps on her door, not knowing what to say, just planning on winging it. He was shirtless, fabric being too painful to have on his cuts, and he had dark circles under his eyes, not being able to sleep at all.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:23 pm
Briar had been pent-up in her room for a good few hours. She never chain-smoked, but today she was lighting one up as soon as her previous one went out. Her room smelled like a bonfire, and it stung her eyes, but she didn't care; she felt like if Fenrir was in pain, she should be, too.
She was laying out on her bed in her lingere, her eyes watering from smoke and suffering. She took an extra-long drag and said to herself, "If this isn't gonna kill me, he sure as hell will."

Knock-knock.

Briar threw on her robe and forced herself over to the door. She opened it slowly and let a large cloud of smoke escape. It took her eyes a second to adjust to the light, but when they did, she was surprised. "F-Fenny!" she said with happiness, opening the door all the way up. She set her current cig down on a table beside the door and hugged him tightly. She wanted to speak so badly, but she could feel the tears beginning to gather. If there's one thing I'm never going to do again, she thought to herself, it's cry in front of you...
She bit her tongue hard to hold herself back, hugging him tighter. "U-um... You wanna come i-in?" she asked nervously, gesturing towards her open room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm
Fenrir grunts and grinds his teeth at the pain of her sudden embrace, but he swiftly moved on and hugged her back. As much as he wanted to stay with her, he couldn't. Night was approaching.

"H-hey, I'd love to, but I can't. Night is only an hour away. I am so sorry you were dragged into this. I had no idea that this was lying dormant inside me... I don't want you to see me like this, and I don't want to accidentally harm you, so I have to ask you to leave the castle tonight. You can stay at my house, in a hotel, something. I just don't want you to be here when I change..." he says, pulling her closer.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:35 pm
Briar laughed bitterly. "You must be crazy, to think that after all this I'd leave you here."
She forced back tears. "The word 'no' isn't strong enough. I'm staying here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm
Fenrir had planned on her saying that, and had already planned to tell Swift to even drag her out of the castle. But he couldn't bring himself to argue with her. He just looked at her, and sighed, "Fine. If you so wish."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:19 pm
Briar gave him a confused glance. She hadn't expected him to give in so easily, and while she was suspicious, she figured that he was much too tired to debate.
It was only then that she noticed his appearance; the black rings under his eyes, the scars that were already visible. She felt the dagger that had hurt her the day before return and dig deeper into her heart.
Still holding him tight, she said, "I made a pr-promise, you know. I don't break promises. I... I just..."

...want to stay at your side.
... want to help all that I can.
... want to save you from yourself.

"I j-just feel like, I dunno, I..." she said, already feeling herself break down in his arms. She bit her tongue again to keep from freeing her tears.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:11 pm
Fenrir continued to hold her, "That you did. And you haven't broken that promise yet. Thank you." He looks up and through her window to see the sun begin to dip down under the horizon, and knew he was out of time. "I have to go. I'm sorry."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm
Briar didn't want to let him go. She couldn't bear the thought of letting him turn into the beast again. She couldn't bear the thought of hearing the desperate howls. She couldn't bear the thought of possibly losing him.
Still, she regretfully moved back from him. She felt heartbroken and confused, wondering why this couldn't have happened to her instead; she gladly would have taken his place.
She wanted to say so much to him, but all she could muster was, "O-okay. I'll be here."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff