Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 pm
Poor Draco had to duck under the top of the door before entering the cafe. Being tall had its advantages, but getting in and out of places wasn't one of them. He was used to having to duck down to get into the most mundane of places, including his classes. He directed Kaida to an empty table, pulling a chair out for her. "Here ya go."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:44 pm
“The cries of the dead are terrible indeed;”

"Thank you...", Kaida smiles slightly as she sits down. She glances around to see that there weren't many people in the cafe. She starts to look at the menu, glancing up at Draco uncertainly every now and then. "Um... I apologize if I don't talk very much... I'm not used to people actually wanting to talk to me..."

“You should try not to hear them.”
- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm
Draco chuckled a little at Kaida's remark, but kept a warm smile. "No worries. I didn't really talk much, either, until I came here. Finally met some people I could talk to, at least for projects and whatnot. I guess you would be my first real friend here." He checked out the menu and tried to determine what he wanted to eat. He knew it would have to be big to feed his dragon-sized appetite, but he had the money to afford just about whatever they wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Kaida looks at him in surprise, not expecting to be called a friend so soon, or at all. "A-are you sure you want to be my friend..? People usually avoid me since I inherited my fathers necromancy...", she asks quietly, looking down and tugging at her hood again. It was true that people tend to avoid necromancers, the fact that they can reanimate the dead tended to make them see evil and/or corrupted in most people's eyes.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:15 pm
"I'll be in the dorms. I'm a transfer student from England. Most schools don't really allow cats in their schools, nya" Victoria said, she seems a little more at ease since she said nya.When on edge she is more careful with her speech.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm
Draco shook his head, his eyes and smile still warm. "That kinda stuff don't matter to me. If I were to judge ya based on that, I wouldn't be no better than the people that killed my daddy. Besides, who's to say that all necromancers are evil? It could just be that they're like you and inherited it, and they could really be good-hearted people. Kinda like you, from what I can tell." He was generally honest when it came to people, and this was no exception. Draco was usually a good judge of character, and this Kaida seemed to be a really nice girl.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:20 pm

A light blush appears once again on Kaida's face at his complement, causing her to look down so her hood hid it. "T-thanks... You're one of the only people who have tried to understand that..." She looks up again as a waitress comes to take their orders. "Ah..? Um... What are you getting..?"

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm
Draco chuckled at Kaida's question. "Well, I'll warn ya, when I'm hungry, I generally eat a lot. I hope that don't bother ya none." He then gave the waitress his order. "I'll take the teriyaki beef, extra beef of course, sweet an' sour chicken, the shrimp tempura, and throw on a nice bowl of miso soup. And some hot green tea to drink, please."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 pm

"Um... I'll get the teriyaki beef and shrimp tempura as well, and some water..." The waitress leaves with their orders and Kaida looks back at Draco. "Why would that bother me..? Either one of my parents could have eaten more than both of us combined if they were here..."

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:25 pm
Draco's scales turned slightly pink as he had one of those moments where he spoke without thinking again. "Oh, right. Well, I guess we can all have those weird moments where we speak without thinkin', right?" He leaned back in the chair, which he was glad was reinforced for patrons like himself. He was obviously very laid back.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:28 am

Kaida smiles and gives a small nod of agreement. She watches his scales for a moment before asking, "Do your scales act similar a mood ring..?"

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 am
Draco's scales turned a little more pink. He didn't think Kaida would notice it the first time. "Yeah, more or less. See, with certain emotions, my scales'll change color to match it. Pink if I'm embarrassed, red if I'm pissed, and I've only had 'em change blue a couple times when I was really depressed." As he told her about this natural trait of his, his scales slowly returned to their normal alabaster color.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:11 pm
"Oh, cool. I'm in the dorms as well." Andrew split his chopsticks and started eating his sushi, putting a small bit of wasabi on the first piece of sushi. "Maybe we will be in the same class." Andrew ate another piece of sushi and asked "by the way, i never got your name, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:11 pm

"That's kind of cool.", Kaida responds. She looks as if she was going to say something else, but the arrival of the food distracts her.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:19 pm
"Victoria Owen" Victoria said before beginning to eat her sushi.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff