Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Vamp looking for love (guys needed) :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron's could feel his face heat up as Caron placed her arm's around his neck, her face crept closer towards his own which only made his blush deepen. For a split second the two gazed back at each other, having a moment, he took note of the beautiful color of her eye's and the sweet smelling fragrance. As he was distacted Aaron almost didn't register the kiss that happened before him but his body certainly did as the man kissed back the blonde.

What happened next was of a complete surprise and shock as he was pushed onto the tile floor, Caron mounted on him while his head recovered from the brief blow to the back of the head but Caron did not seem to take any note of his wellfare as her lips met the side of his neck. He could feel a shiver, excited but also confused at what he believed to be a somewhat shy girl though her actions were by far shy. A shapr object pierced his flesh but he was not met with pain but pleasure and tried to hold onto the girl while she bit into him but Caron detatched herself from him. He placed a hand on the side of his neck, some blood smeared on his finger though it did frighten him he was more concern of Caron. "Caron, are you alright?" Aaron crawled towards the young blonde, placing a hand on her shoulder.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ}
MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:35 am
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron flinched away from Aaron's touch. "I-I'm sorry, Aaron....I didnt mean to...," she said quietly. She turned to face him. Tears were running down Caron's face. She felt like a monster....she Was a monster. And yet Aaron still stayed by her. Caron wasn't sure what to think of this.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

His finger retracted from Caron's brush, "Its fi-fine Caron, its only a small wound it will heal up in no time. Besides, I want to know if YOU are alright that will be more welcoming than any apology." Aaron gave a small smile as he turned his hand around for her to take, "Can you stand?" With a free hand he unrolled some of the nearby toilet paper, and ripped it away from the roll and offered it to Caraon to wipe away her tears since he liked her smiling face better than the one he saw now.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ}
MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 am
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron sat up and meekly grabbed the tissue. She wiped her eyes and looked up at Aaron. The taste of blood was steely and metallic in her mouth. Caron blinked a few times before replying," Yeah, I'm better...." quietly.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers