View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 pm
Dominic had just got the reports when he was getting ready to head back to the Castle. But then some of the knights came back and stopped in front of him. "What is it men? Did you find what that light was?" He asked them as he noticed they had been in a fight.

The knights caught their breath and one of them looked at him and nodded. "Sir we went to check it out and we saw the Traitor Xeno and he was with a...a ....a" The guard said then tried to catch his breath again.

"SPIT IT OUT SOLDIER!" Dom yelled at them for he was growing impatient.

"It was an outsider sir." The other knight got out and saw Dominic's face grow red.

"AN OUTSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled so loud he could be heard for a few miles away. "Deploy all the knight and get that outsider. Kill anyone that helps him!" He said to knights and they replied with a "SIR" Before they ran off.

Levi heard someone yelling but he figured it was the knights still looking for him. "So you don't know him Xeno?" He asked Xeno with a weird glance at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:04 pm
Ren slowed, feeling that it was okay to slow down. He looked behind him, past the two males and back at the way they came. The Wicker forest had hidden their trail well. Pleased that the trio could now speak in peace, Ren grinned and looked at the two with shining crimson eyes. "Ah," he trailed on, though it looked like he would say no more. He pocketed his hands and his expression had a small thought on it before it hid well enough into his playful features. "Now, this him and he has a name, you know." But Ren didn't let on quite yet. He walked forward a couple steps before pausing.

"I can't quite tell you WHO I am, that is, I can't tell you that kind of information until we get somewhere safe. Other than that..." He offered another smile, scratching the back of his neck. "I can tell you that you can trust me. I mean, I just saved your necks. You can't run from that type of mess so openly. You see, Imperial soldiers were trained to run quickly after their prey." He took a couple more steps, walking over various vines until he slowed down again and turned to the two.

"Xeno is it?" He glanced at Xeno, the name finally clicking. "You should be more discreet. I've heard your name around town. Seems you oppose the monarchy, don't ya know?" Ren had a sort of flourish about him, smiling to himself because of this little fact. He glanced at Levi again. "And you, you're from the country side, right?" He didn't wait for Levi to respond before going off. "So what's a farm boy doing around Wicker forest? And what did you do to cause that ruckus? Causing attention to yourself is never a good idea," Ren noted before going on, towards the end of the forest into a back alley. It was a secret back road so it would be easy to get to the back of the shop from there. He brushed aside a bush before hopping into the alley and looked behind him for the two to catch up.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:19 pm
"I could answer that question, Cor," said the Wizard, walking from behind Ren.Cor was the code name he had chosen to call Ren when the leader was near and in earshot of new recruits. He smiled at the new kids. "It seems that our young country boy is not of the ordinary sort. Shall we say, falling from the sky seems to be his hobby." The Wizard was wearing his blue robes that nearly swept the group, leaning on his knarled staff. His hands were gloved, and his eyes were red. Not the whites of his eyes, but his actual irises. They clashed heavily with the color of his white blond hair. He smiled again. "Please, come to my house and I will explain." He made a sweeping motion to behind him. "There we may speak in peace."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 am
Levi didn't have much time to even reply to any of Ren's questions, because he would move on to something else so fast that Levi couldn't keep up with the conversation. After Ren walked off to the bush and moved it aside which in turned revealed the back ally, Levi walked closer to it. Just then another man or kid appeared out of nowhere. This time looking as if he was trying to be a Wizard or something, but magic couldn't be real could it.Well in this world plant's try to eat you and somehow he knows how to use a sword more then he use to and he fell from the sky and lived. This world is definitely not what he is use to and for all he knows magic could be in this world. "This is so confusing." He said to himself then began to follow the mage looking dude.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 pm
"Well its hard to be discreet when you like to have a brew or two at the local pub. But I do move around a lot," He said before a wizard looking fellow spoke. After the wizard spoke, he followed the wizard and Levi.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 pm
It had been ten minutes and Ren was taking too long for her taste. For the last five minutes she had been pacing around the front room of her friends' shop. She finally exited the shop feeling exasperated and jumped onto the roof and started towards the forest. She soon saw the man she had been waiting for walking with the wizard and Xeno, as well as some new guy. She smiled some as she leaped across the roof and landed on the roof above them.

She giggled some as she landed next to Ren."Ah, There you are! You shouldn't leave a woman waiting. They might start snooping to see if you are a cheat." She teased as she looked back at Xeno. "Well, now this is a surprise. I haven't seen your face in a long time. How have you been. She asked him. She was definitely going to use this to her advantage. She put her arm in Ren's and looked back at Levi. Making it look like she belonged there next to the man.

She looked at him up and down and winked before looking at the wizard. "And how are you Darling?" She asked. She was being the flirty girl she was when she was with the King except that she was also with Ren, and she was a different flirty with him.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:12 pm
Arroneus looked up from the reports at the yell, letting out a small "hmm" as he processed the yell, it appeared that Dominic had it in hand so he went back to the reports and his many strategic notes that were created and discarded on what seemed to be a whim.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:46 pm
((Aw Anniria! I'll have my charrie come bother yours in a bit ;P ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:50 pm
{oh, goody, >.< and right when i was about to go play Madness Returns too.}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:44 pm
((Lol it's gonna be a bit. I'm playing Assassin's Creed 2 while i wait lol))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm
Ren laughed a little, as the Wizard appeared before him. He patted his shoulder before looking at the two. Xeno seemed calm and Ren liked him well enough to smile at his comment. But the farmboy seemed confused even still. Ren tilted his head towards the young mage's comment, well acquianted with him to not have been suprised at his mystical entry. "So, you fell from the sky?"

Yet his question was still unanswered as Catherine landed next to him. Of course Levi would be confused. So many people coming in at once, everyone speaking at the same time, all in one tiny alley, of couse Levi was obviously buried in cluelessness. Ren scratched his head and sighed before patting Catherine on the head as if quieting a small dog. "Quiet, you're scaring the farmboy." He pulled his arm away, well aware Catherine was a half-hearted flirt and pocketed his hands again. "Ah, well, we are too catchy here. Lets stop this here and go to his house. Nothing good comes from gatherings such as this."

Ren moved closer to the mage before looking at Xeno. "You don't mind tagging along, don't you. I'd like you with me," he gave a smile; the comment was slightly agrogenous. Ren looked to Catherine, about to scold her. "I forbid to scar this poor boy. You should've stayed put where I told you," he murmured to her, almost in a different, more compassionate tone. But it quickly dissappeared into a sigh before he glanced to the farm boy. It wasn't that he loved Catherine, no, but she was the only living connection to his home life. He had to cherish her, even if she was slightly annoing at times. He had to admit, she did her part well enough and he owed a lot to her, but she was just so...stubborn. Ren couldn't possibly think of a relationship closer than friendship with her.

Ren took a breath before continuing. "It is usually very confusing and fast-paced in the beginning. Rest assured, we can settle this slowly. I'm particularly interested in your magical talents, farm boy, so we'll have to talk when we get to..." Ren looked to his friend, "his house. So, let's go," he commented before finally closing his mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:20 pm
((Sorry guys, I can't post tonight cause I have a research paper due tomorrow.))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm
The moment Ren took his arm away Catherine stubbornly crossed her arms. Feeling slightly neglected she tilted her head slightly up before shaking her head."Well, as I would absolutely love To 'scar' the boy as you say. I have bigger fish to dance around." She slightly mocking Ren. She felt like she had been turned down a cookie and then mocked by it being waved in her face because of the comment about the farm boy. Why would she do such a thing to the poor guy. She didn't know him. And she was actually quite nervous about there being someone knew.

"Ah well, too bad, his royal bratty ness is waiting for my immaculate arrival... Maybe i'll see you all later..." She said as she turned to go the opposite direction. As she passed Levi she stopped. "And don't let them fool you, the are real softies in the case of new people... I'm Catherine by the way." She said before finally starting on her way, She kept her composure up and when she was sure she was far enough away, she jumped up a building her shoulders slouched and looking slightly depressed. She would need to dress up for her part.

She sighed as she slipped into Ren's shop and changed out of her normal attire and into the more presentable garb she had bought. She left her normal clothing in a chair in the closet before starting towards the castle. She smiled at the guards on her way in. They had seen her so many times that they didn't even bother this time to stop her. She gave each a smile and a different pat on their shoulder or something and left them looking after her. She smiled some as she started into the castle. Soon she would be sucking up to the Emperor...

((Aw i feel like i should make her even more depressing lol anyway Anniria!!! I come to pay thee a visit!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 pm
Arroneus looked up as the doors opened and gave a small smile, the most anyone ever got out of him in terms of a smile and even then only Catherine and Dominic ever got it. He waved out the advisers not wanting to listen to their pointless ramblings anymore then slouched in his throne gathering up the plans they had suggested and looking through them, crumpling up the military ones and tossing them to the side, they were all too predictable the Rebels had a tactical genius on par with him on their side he needed something unpredictable something that would throw them for a loop. He carefully set aside the plans for constructions of other things, aqueducts, hospitals, homes and the like, planning on positioning them better in his cities but he didn't want more of his people to rebel so he had to make life a bit better for them even if war ruins lives anyways.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 pm
The blonde and brunette smiled to the emperor as he smiled at her. She loved her job. She got to make the man feel good but also was helping a child hood friend in the process. The woman was ever able to amaze since she was a typical 'fan girl' except she didn't do anything 'typical'. She headed up towards the throne as Arroneus sent all of his advisers away. Leaving her alone with him. Her smile increased in size but also held what seemed to be shyness as she approached.

A few feet from his throne she stopped and made a very elegant courtesy. She didn't fall or trip, as it was very graceful, from a couple of months practicing before she came to the palace to start 'woeing' the Emperor."Your Majesty." She looking up slightly. If only to see what he would do. Sometimes he didn't have time for her and others he got up to make her stand and talk with him. Or sometimes he just sat there watching her. Either way it made her slightly uneasy as she showed some 'respect' to the man. He wasn't even really that much older than she was. A couple years but none the less.

She stood that way for a couple of seconds before her leg started to cramp a little and her dress became a little awkward. She was sweating a little on her back, making that part of her dress stick to her a little, as well as soon the awkward petticoats were digging into her side. She hated such formal dresses.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff